Thanks pv4

Thanks pv4

Author
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
For ridding us of the cancer that is aus football fan.
Also eg sux

E

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
9GABmeme420 - 8 Jun 2017 11:22 AM
For ridding us of the cancer that is aus football fan.
Also eg sux

I have seen nothing bad he has posted for some time. I'll miss his contributions.

Obviously he has posted something worthy of being banned  though.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

is being annoying a banal offence?i
localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Decentric - 10 Jun 2017 9:05 AM
9GABmeme420 - 8 Jun 2017 11:22 AM

I have seen nothing bad he has posted for some time. I'll miss his contributions.

Obviously he has posted something worthy of being banned  though.

Every single post he made was worthy of a ban- you don't seem to read people very well, do you?

But then again, you would defend a multi...

grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

localstar - 10 Jun 2017 12:24 PM

Every single post he made was worthy of a ban- you don't seem to read people very well, do you?

what are the forum rules for banning?

I have no doubt he is pretty annoying, possibly the most obnoxious poster on the forum

but he wasn't cyberbullying, racially vilifying etc. Just making the forum painful to read

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Ever seen  an English comedy called, "One Foot In The Grave," Localstar?

It is about a geriatric called Victor Meldrew. Victor moans and whinges about everything, always seeing the negative. It is quite funny. 

Your new  442 forum nick name is Victor!
Edited
7 Years Ago by Decentric
Gruen
Gruen
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

There is a forum rule that says posters should not harm the forum atmosphere and it was under this rule he was banned.

http://forum.insidesport.com.au/1569279/FORUMRULESampREGULATIONS2012
Forum Atmosphere

These forums are an enjoyable place, for any footballing fan to meet and discuss whatever they desire. When posting, keep in mind not only your own experience on the forums, but that of everyone else as well. People found to be continually harming the forum atmosphere, or ruining other people's experience on the forums, will be dealt with as need be.

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
grazorblade - 10 Jun 2017 9:10 AM
is being annoying a banal offence?i

Being banal is an annoying offence.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

Decentric - 10 Jun 2017 3:01 PM

Ever seen  an English comedy called, "One Foot In The Grave," Localstar?

It is about a geriatric called Victor Meldrew. Victor moans and whinges about everything, always seeing the negative. It is quite funny. 

Your new  442 forum nick name is Victor!

I love that show but localstar doesn't seem particularly grumpy to me...?

grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

Gruen - 10 Jun 2017 4:15 PM
There is a forum rule that says posters should not harm the forum atmosphere and it was under this rule he was banned.

Forum Atmosphere

These forums are an enjoyable place, for any footballing fan to meet and discuss whatever they desire. When posting, keep in mind not only your own experience on the forums, but that of everyone else as well. People found to be continually harming the forum atmosphere, or ruining other people's experience on the forums, will be dealt with as need be.

fair enough. I was dreading seeing 30 weird posts from him before getting to a post with actual content

appreciate the explanation

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

grazorblade - 10 Jun 2017 6:33 PM
Decentric - 10 Jun 2017 3:01 PM

I love that show but localstar doesn't seem particularly grumpy to me...?

I've known Victor for about 11 years on the football  internet. Longer than anyone else, so I  have fond memories  of him for the persona he had about a decade ago.

In response to most of what  Aus Football Fan, Pippinu, Krones, I, or even anyone agreeing with any comment I make, Victor usually has a moan or/and accuses them of being a multi. He becomes fixated on certain 442 posters. He has loved joining in with one or two creepy stalkers  I had, before I muted them.

Occasionally, Victor chooses to add interesting insights. He has a profound football knowledge from the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties and nineties when he played state league football at his zenith. Victor is like an encyclopaedia of NSL players from this era. At his best Victor fills in a lot of gaps in discussion by elucidating grey areas for most.

When he posts these sorts of comments, he is one of the most erudite and interesting posters on the forum. 10 years ago Victor was more even tempered - and - there are signs he is becoming a little more sociable again. If Victor continues like this he may even join my beer list again!
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Gruen - 10 Jun 2017 4:15 PM

Forum Atmosphere

When I was making suggestions about how the mod panel could improve their day to day adjudication, none of them suggested this rule was in existence.

Judy Free existed on this forum for a long time before he was banned for deliberately creating as much conflict as possible. He used to boast about it elsewhere.

At its best, a forum can promote friendship. Many 442 participants have met off forum and had a drink together. This is a good thing.
localstar
localstar
Pro

I would hazard a guess that decentric is currently in danger of being banned for harming forum atmosphere...
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Member since 2008.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search