Is change thread title gone?

Is change thread title gone?

Author
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Has the ability to change a thread title been removed when the forums updated? Before if you were the creator of a thread you could change thread titles, but I cannot see that option now, are mods still able to?.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Mods can. Not sure if non-mods can or not.

On a computer - do you have the little pencil in the top right of your posts?

If I click on the pencil, then edit topic, it gives me the ability to edit your post or your thread title (if the edited post is the OP).

If you don't have that option it must mean users can't update thread titles. If this is the case - please let me know. Feedback pls. 

If you can't update them and want one updated before we can potentially fix it - send me or any other mod a PM on a thread title you want changed and we'll do it for you.
Edited
7 Years Ago by pv4
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

I have that edit function but it only lets you change the OP, not the actual thread title.

Don't need the title of that thread changed immediately but I will let you know when I do.
RedKat
RedKat
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

Was thinking the same thign

ARNIE= LEGEND

milan_7
milan_7
World Class

Another thing that I didn't really think was worth its own thread, why is the copy and paste function such a piece of shit? Whenever you click on you're writing the screen shifts awkwardly and whenever you paste something it removes the last line.
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

pv4 - 13 Jul 2017 7:04 AM
Mods can. Not sure if non-mods can or not.

On a computer - do you have the little pencil in the top right of your posts?

If I click on the pencil, then edit topic, it gives me the ability to edit your post or your thread title (if the edited post is the OP).

If you don't have that option it must mean users can't update thread titles. If this is the case - please let me know. Feedback pls. 

If you can't update them and want one updated before we can potentially fix it - send me or any other mod a PM on a thread title you want changed and we'll do it for you.

MR PV,

Can you please change the thread title from 'Matildas' to 'Matildas & women's football' 

Capital 'W' or small 'w' for 'women's'?  I'm not sure.

Thread here:  http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2582654/Matildas

Thanks

Member since 2008.

Edited
7 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 16 Oct 2017 2:59 PM
pv4 - 13 Jul 2017 7:04 AM

MR PV,

Can you please change the thread title from 'Matildas' to 'Matildas & women's football' 

Capital 'W' or small 'w' for 'women's'?  I'm not sure.

Thread here:  http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2582654/Matildas

Thanks

Done
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

pv4 - 16 Oct 2017 3:18 PM
Munrubenmuz - 16 Oct 2017 2:59 PM

Done

Cheers

Member since 2008.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search