Bozza the fascist

Bozza the fascist

Author
Bozza1#
Amateur
Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Here's a little trip down memory lane . Another interesting fact. Bozza thought that to teach his model girlfriend to stop her coke habit. That each time she would do a line, He would do twice as much.

https://sports.vice.com/en_au/article/xye8kd/reflecting-on-australian-keeper-mark-bosnichs-nazi-salute-at-white-hart-lane
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I love Bozza but that has to be the worst excuse for doing a boatload of blow I've ever heard. Be a man and admit it made you feel great. 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Wow... how bitter. Still angry for anything that happened 20 years ago.

I feel a certain song from a certain childrens movie coming on.

Let it go
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 23 Nov 2017 12:50 PM
I love Bozza but that has to be the worst excuse for doing a boatload of blow I've ever heard. Be a man and admit it made you feel great. 

Cry more

Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I feel for Bozza. Met him numerous times and he's a good laugh. When he was young he would've been so impressionable and the fact that he had boatloads of money just fucked with him and he didn't know what to do with it.

I remember before he made his return to Australia that he did an interview on SBS with Les Murray and Craig Foster via satellite. Was kitted out in his Croatia jersey and sweating like a pig, overweight and just a nasty man.

I don't begrudge him being sad about what happened in his life. Going from nothing to the highest most people couldn't dream of (in terms of money and coke) and then losing everything. 

Fair play to the guy, he has mellowed out a bit these days and has a good gig doing the TV stuff. He made some serious mistakes and paid for them dearly. I'm glad I get to hear his goofy laugh every now and then anyway. He still has some pretty shitty social/political views in any case.
Edited
7 Years Ago by Draupnir
Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

I'm a bit disappointed to learn he's a right winger. I just assumed he was normal because I like him on fox sports :(
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Poor Bozza.   Had such a hard life with all his millions of dollars, professional football career and model wives.  Feel soz for the fella :(
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Derider - 23 Nov 2017 1:58 PM
I'm a bit disappointed to learn he's a right winger. I just assumed he was normal because I like him on fox sports :(

It is possible to still like people despite their politics.  It doenst have to be the end of friendship.
nomates
nomates
World Class
World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)World Class (5.7K reputation)

Why the hate? He did say Wellington bring nothing to the A-League. Maybe we should bring some coke?.

Wellington Phoenix FC

World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

I'd be more surprised if a young, cashed up Aussie pro-footballer wasn't doing coke
Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

rusty - 23 Nov 2017 2:03 PM
Derider - 23 Nov 2017 1:58 PM

It is possible to still like people despite their politics.  It doenst have to be the end of friendship.

I can't stand social conservatives. The constant arguments would certainly mean the end of friendship. There was a guy I liked and respected a while ago who suddenly became a raging alt-righter and a Milo Yiannopolous fanboy. We had a nasty falling out. 
Edited
7 Years Ago by Derider
maxxie
maxxie
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Bozza1# - 23 Nov 2017 12:23 PM
Here's a little trip down memory lane . Another interesting fact. Bozza thought that to teach his model girlfriend to stop her coke habit. That each time she would do a line, He would do twice as much.https://sports.vice.com/en_au/article/xye8kd/reflecting-on-australian-keeper-mark-bosnichs-nazi-salute-at-white-hart-lane

What he did at WHL was disgusting, but what even is this article? It just recounts everything we already knew and ends with "Ultimately, only Bosnich knows exactly what was going through his head when he decided to raise his left arm at supporters"...well, no shit? Weird.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

TheSelectFew - 23 Nov 2017 1:27 PM
sydneyfc1987 - 23 Nov 2017 12:50 PM

Cry more

I feel like I've done something to hurt your feelings TSF. Wanna hug it out?

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Derider - 23 Nov 2017 2:20 PM

I can't stand social conservatives. The constant arguments would certainly mean the end of friendship. There was a guy I liked and respected a while ago who suddenly became a raging alt-righter and a Milo Yiannopolous fanboy. We had a nasty falling out. 

Lol then stop caring about identity politics.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

I find it amusing of any of our top sportsmen having made it and that we give credit to when one goes of the rail, a human error of judgement they are labelled forever as a loser, or worst for their code etcetcetc....
We all live by the sword and die by the sword depending on your actions and don't you think they suffer inside greatly, you bet they would, well most do.
I say thank the Lord for the difference.
He made it, he blew it pardon the pun and I admire him still, shame he played for that epl club but good luck to him.
I don't agree with everything he says but you need this type of character to balance the normality/routine people get themselves in.
Just see how much his character comes through on the box, be bloody boring without him or this type of person.
Paid the price and yes how many do indulge that have never got caught regards to the blow.
Don't feel sorry for him as my wife says, he dug his own grave at the time but has moved on.
His goofy laugh is good medicine at times.
Just as Tiger - I admired their talent at the top of their game not what they do behind the scenes.

Love Football

rusty
rusty
World Class

Oh ok, but I thought you lefties were supposed to be about tolerance, diversity and love and all that?   Or does that exclude conservative white people?  

Derider
Derider
Pro

rusty - 23 Nov 2017 3:11 PM

Or does that exclude conservative white people?  

Definitely excludes most of them. I have no tolerance for bigots, wannabe fascists, or Trump/Abbott supporters.

Anyone who expresses a grievance about the white race being victimized in the West is very likely a racist and the scum of the earth. 
Edited
7 Years Ago by Derider
OldCodger
OldCodger
Hacker
Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)

Oh ok, but I thought you lefties were supposed to be about tolerance, diversity and love and all that?   Or does that exclude conservative white people?  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

rusty
rusty
World Class

Derider - 23 Nov 2017 3:20 PM

Definitely excludes most of them. I have no tolerance for bigots, wannabe fascists, or Trump/Abbott supporters.

Anyone who expresses a grievance about the white race being victimized in the West is very likely a racist and the scum of the earth. 

Just out of interest, does your no tolerance position extend to Muslims?

Derider
Derider
Pro

rusty - 23 Nov 2017 3:32 PM

Just out of interest, does your no tolerance position extend to Muslims?

Certainly the extreme ones. 
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
OldCodger - 23 Nov 2017 3:27 PM

Was going to post this :laugh:

I don't think Bozza's analysis is particularly good and I definitely don't agree with his political views. There is something likeable about him though. I reckon Ned's in a very similar boat.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Edited
7 Years Ago by mcjules
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Rusty is sick of getting very few bites in ET these days by the looks
rusty
rusty
World Class

Derider - 23 Nov 2017 3:37 PM
rusty - 23 Nov 2017 3:32 PM

Certainly the extreme ones. 

Isn't that most Muslims?  Most Muslims believe homosexuality should be illegal in not punishable  by death, let along gay marriage legislated. 
rusty
rusty
World Class

I see now, people who have different opinions are intolerant.  Unless they have brown skin and Muslims.
Scotch&Coke
Scotch&Coke
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

rusty - 23 Nov 2017 3:45 PM

I see now, people who have different opinions are intolerant.  Unless they have brown skin and Muslims.

Please go back to extra time where you belong
JonoMV
JonoMV
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

maxxie - 23 Nov 2017 2:50 PM
Bozza1# - 23 Nov 2017 12:23 PM

What he did at WHL was disgusting, but what even is this article? It just recounts everything we already knew and ends with "Ultimately, only Bosnich knows exactly what was going through his head when he decided to raise his left arm at supporters"...well, no shit? Weird.

It's vice..lol
Strayan
Strayan
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)

People still don't understand what a fascist is lol . Sad
Derider
Derider
Pro

Strayan - 23 Nov 2017 5:10 PM
Sad

Yeh,  grab em by the pussy, you incontrovertible genius. 
Strayan
Strayan
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)

Wow you sound like a nasty piece of work. 
How does it feel to be a modern day hypocrite?
Screaming about bigotry, yet spews vile hatred against common sense folk who hold traditional judeo Christian western values.
Screams about fascists yet your regressive kind are the ones fighting free speech and free thought, demanding censorship, authoritarian policing of society, brushing negative labels on anyone who is a threat to your delusions.
Grow up
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

ET

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search