Bucks Party

Bucks Party

Author
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Ive been roped into organising a bucks party for a mate, hes pretty much stated what he wants and doesn't want.
He wants a Backyard do in the arvo, no strippers, then to a few pubs.
 we have the booze and the food and some drunk lawn games sorted, we tend to be a fairly competitive bunch. 
Just looking for something that would replace the entertainment strippers would normally fill.

Anyone have any ideas or been to any partys that have been pretty chilled with something a bit different.

Its a pretty tight budget as weve recently had bucks parties that have cost up $250. (And not worth it at all) so alot of people are a bit over it. 

I know we sound old.
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Make it a grand, allow strippers, then we will talk.

pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
I forget where you live but..

I organised my cousins bucks party that had similar requirements except the money wasn't that big an issue.

We ventured down to Penrith and went white water rafting at their man made place down there.. and stayed at the wakeboard park (which was cheap accom.. like school camp bunk beds specs in one big room) and wakeboarded. and did pubs etc.

It was something hugely different, good extreme-esque fun. It cost a couple of hundred each, no doubt, but a great weekend away and exciting enough for all the boys in replace of the usual strippers etc. 
New Signing
New Signing
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

To start with just as i've told my mates when they were getting married the bucks party isn't about them its about their mates so they can just shut the fuck up and go along for the free ride. What that means is get the strippers. He doesn't have to look if he doesn't want to.

My mate organised my bucks party and it was awesome. We stayed in the city and got a bus out to go white water rafting, paint balling, go karting, booked in at bavarian beer cafe for dinner then to top it all off we had an NRL grandfinal cruise on the harbour with a full strip show on the dodgiest boat with the dodgiest mother fucking skipper you've ever seen.

Wonderful time had by all
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Yeah... all this stuff is way over the top for this guy, he just wants good craft beer, a decent bbq or something similar (he's vegan) and then maybe a few decent bars. 

Strippers are a non negotiable, the cost is too astronomical and he just simply doesn't want it. Ive been to about 20 bucks parties (around Melbourne and geelong) including my own and only ever had one decent strip show, which was unreal but the rest were mostly terrible.

We just want some activity to replace the strippers at the bbq that is going to be like we didnt even miss strippers.

We may at the end of the night go to the one dodgy strippers in geelong if people want. 
vincenzogold
vincenzogold
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

bucks party without tits and fanny is not a bucks party.
Dan_The_Red
Dan_The_Red
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

I’m in the same boat mate. Got my own bucks party in a couple months, pretty concerned as my best mans organising it and he’s a fucking menace (100% Alan from Hangover). Go-karts and paintball sound like lots of fun then on to the pubs. Fuck strippers, too expensive and kinda disgusting.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

Dan_The_Red - 20 Feb 2018 4:50 PM
I’m in the same boat mate. Got my own bucks party in a couple months, pretty concerned as my best mans organising it and he’s a fucking menace (100% Alan from Hangover). Go-karts and paintball sound like lots of fun then on to the pubs. Fuck strippers, too expensive and kinda disgusting.

Yeah man, we had one a month ago and we did paintballing... thats probably the 6th time ive done it for a bucks party. Ive also done go karts but they are so shitty around here.
We had a fantastic stripper show about 5 years ago, they were rediculously hot, not plastic looking or haggered like most I've seen, they put an absolutely amazing show and after they were just chilled normal girls. Since then nothing has measured up and has been really shit.

The other thing, who do you guys invite to a bucks party. For most it almost seems as though they just want every male invited to the wedding, for me i only had a dozen close mates, some bucks partys have literally had 60 people!
New Signing
New Signing
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

scubaroo - 20 Feb 2018 2:24 PM
Yeah... all this stuff is way over the top for this guy, he just wants good craft beer, a decent bbq or something similar (he's vegan) and then maybe a few decent bars. 

Strippers are a non negotiable, the cost is too astronomical and he just simply doesn't want it. Ive been to about 20 bucks parties (around Melbourne and geelong) including my own and only ever had one decent strip show, which was unreal but the rest were mostly terrible.

We just want some activity to replace the strippers at the bbq that is going to be like we didnt even miss strippers.

We may at the end of the night go to the one dodgy strippers in geelong if people want. 

Sounds like your mate is entering into a same sex marriage.

Whats the other buck doing?
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Not too late for either of them to come to their senses

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

bigpoppa
bigpoppa
Semi-Pro

If not strippers atleast hire topless barmaids. The stripper my mate hired for mine brought two friends who went topless and just g strings on in his backyard mingling with the guys while the stripper herself got ready. I reckon 3 different blokes had told them they loved them within the hour. They were good value, and probably on par if not more entertaining than the actual strip show.
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

New Signing - 22 Feb 2018 9:42 AM
scubaroo - 20 Feb 2018 2:24 PM

Sounds like your mate is entering into a same sex marriage.

Whats the other buck doing?

Hahaha oh man... honestly, there arent too many people that are embracing this marital alliance, i actually don't know anyone who actually likes her. I am actually enemy number one in her eyes. He was forced to go vegan, this guy is a meat smoking bbqing obseesed guy who went vegan over night, she has bullied and broken his soul and he's practically a trainwreck of a man. 

Just last night when we asked for contact numbers for all the people he wants at his bucks he said "can you message my mrs the invite for her dad, as he doesnt use his phone"
We all laughed, what a fucking joke the bloke uses his phone everyday for work, she just wants to know what's going on. She tried to hijack my bucks party by arriving at the final venue! Glad to say before i arrived my wife (who hates her) and a bunch of her friends had to go around and drag her out, she's fucking nuts!

On top of this at their engagement they decide to draw names from a hat to see who would change their last name, her name came out so he is taking her name. We got the hat and there were 10 lots in it... 8 her name... 2 hers. Ahhhhhh...

Sidetracked much... also he wanted me to be best man but she don't, so there isn't one. Hahaha

Wedding is late april, they still haven't told us if weve got to buy suits or anything, she just wanted a grooms party to do work for her, they've got fuck all organised for the wedding and im loving it, we would Have had our first child by then so i might be very difficult and unavailable ALOT!

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

scubaroo - 22 Feb 2018 2:35 PM

Hahaha oh man... honestly, there arent too many people that are embracing this marital alliance, i actually don't know anyone who actually likes her. I am actually enemy number one in her eyes. He was forced to go vegan, this guy is a meat smoking bbqing obseesed guy who went vegan over night, she has bullied and broken his soul and he's practically a trainwreck of a man. 

Just last night when we asked for contact numbers for all the people he wants at his bucks he said "can you message my mrs the invite for her dad, as he doesnt use his phone"
We all laughed, what a fucking joke the bloke uses his phone everyday for work, she just wants to know what's going on. She tried to hijack my bucks party by arriving at the final venue! Glad to say before i arrived my wife (who hates her) and a bunch of her friends had to go around and drag her out, she's fucking nuts!

On top of this at their engagement they decide to draw names from a hat to see who would change their last name, her name came out so he is taking her name. We got the hat and there were 10 lots in it... 8 her name... 2 hers. Ahhhhhh...

Sidetracked much... also he wanted me to be best man but she don't, so there isn't one. Hahaha

Wedding is late april, they still haven't told us if weve got to buy suits or anything, she just wanted a grooms party to do work for her, they've got fuck all organised for the wedding and im loving it, we would Have had our first child by then so i might be very difficult and unavailable ALOT!

Man this story is better than anything on TV at the moment.  Someone from Channel 9 needs to get in contact with you.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

We all laughed, what a fucking joke the bloke uses his phone everyday for work, she just wants to know what's going on. 

Well clearly you need to think up the most depraved bucks do ever and send that text to her ASAP.  Include details such as baby oil, strap-on dildos, farm animals and a rubber/gimp suit in there as well.  Just punch out a new text every couple of days just to her (on the pretext it's going to the Dad) ramping up the depravity each time.

So many opportunities for mayhem here.

Member since 2008.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
New Signing
New Signing
Semi-Pro

Your mate is a fucking idiot
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

Munrubenmuz - 22 Feb 2018 3:03 PM

Well clearly you need to think up the most depraved bucks do ever and send that text to her ASAP.  Include details such as baby oil, strap-on dildos, farm animals and a rubber/gimp suit in there as well.  Just punch out a new text every couple of days just to her (on the pretext it's going to the Dad) ramping up the depravity each time.

So many opportunities for mayhem here.

Yeah, that was essentially the plan, either that or exceptionally vague.  Honestly though, i just probably won't message anything. 

As for the buck, he is one of the best guys and for a while everyone felt really bad for the way he is treated and he asked for alot of advice but he didn't take it and so you can only feel bad for so long.

They are yet to get invites out, this is a wedding that's already cost over $30k, they haven't done anything. I wondered whether the stalling of planning was them both trying to back out but they are so lazy it would be easier for them to just go through with it. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Just don't do this haha

https://i.imgur.com/eTYkFg4.png

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

paulbagzFC - 22 Feb 2018 3:54 PM
Just don't do this haha

https://i.imgur.com/eTYkFg4.png

-PB

I totally saw that the other day! 
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Man, she sounds mental. Was she his first serious girlfriend? If not she must be amazingly "liberal" in the bedroom aha

I still think some of you are insanely cliche and lame to still think you have to have strippers to have a good party but whatever floats your boat.

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

Davide82 - 22 Feb 2018 4:07 PM
Man, she sounds mental. Was she his first serious girlfriend? If not she must be amazingly "liberal" in the bedroom aha

I still think some of you are insanely cliche and lame to still think you have to have strippers to have a good party but whatever floats your boat.

Haha... from all reports her bedroom form is limited to non existant. Definitely not first serious relationship, id say hes had 3 serious ones previously. All somewhat more dominant than the last but only one that had a somewhat likeable personality. One thing that he did do though, was cheat on all of them, with the current fiance being the other woman each time so i guess they deserve each other.
However she was controlling him in a very sickening way since they met 15 years ago.
She then leant him alot of money and paid debt off for him, he was always hesitent to be in a relationship with her but they would always hook up but i think the money thing and their friendship formed into some sick relationship, he wanted to leave but he was so beholden to her financially ( he earned more than her after he finished uni but she did the finances) she always made out he owed her.
They finally bought a house and he did mention once that if he was ever going to leave that was the time as all their money was in the house in both names so it would easier for him to be independent. 
She really fucked him up. We had a falling out for about 2 years because of her. She then realised i wasnt the only one that hated her and realised if she did what she did to me to everyone that thought the same as me she wouldn't even have her own partner.

But still i do like a party, even for all the wrong reasons and people will press him to leave as they never see him without her
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Wow fuck Trainwreck in slow motion.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Scubaroo, didn't you post about the same relationship in another thread? What grinds my gears or something? Sad to see the bloke is still going ahead with it. 

Or wasn't it your mates or someone else's whose fiance wanted to be at the Bucks to make sure it was all tame? :D
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

johnszasz - 23 Feb 2018 3:10 AM
Scubaroo, didn't you post about the same relationship in another thread? What grinds my gears or something? Sad to see the bloke is still going ahead with it. 

Or wasn't it your mates or someone else's whose fiance wanted to be at the Bucks to make sure it was all tame? :D

Yeah same dude!

I can't remember but i think i may have posted about the fact his missus was interferring with my bucks party as he and two other were organising it, the other two guys were wirking FIFO at the time so they didn't know she was messing with stuff when they were working and obviously i didn't know. 

But at my bucks party we had a pub crawl then back to one of the groomsmens houses for stripper and food etc, one of the groomsmens wives is greek so she was at the house setting up a rotisserie for gyros while we were at the pubs and she would get a call to leave 5 mins before we got to the house but this other guys missus just rocked up and wouldnt leave, so my wife and her friend were called to drag this cow out of the place.  

She actively tried to sabotage my bucks party and in the end my mate was told to go home by about 10pm.
She is so controlling, once i found out i called her and him and blasted both of them, i really don't have anything to do with her but she's obviously everywhere!
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Jesus. 

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

scubaroo you need to smack this mate of yours around a bit.
Life is fecking hard enough as it is - with a partner like that this is wrong.
He's in purgatory going to hell.
Wake him up - get some pussy walking around topless and thongs for sure, bring him around again you got to help out a fellow brother !

Love Football

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Buggalugs 2.0 - 22 Feb 2018 11:28 AM
Not too late for either of them to come to their senses

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

LFC. - 23 Feb 2018 9:58 PM
scubaroo you need to smack this mate of yours around a bit.
Life is fecking hard enough as it is - with a partner like that this is wrong.
He's in purgatory going to hell.
Wake him up - get some pussy walking around topless and thongs for sure, bring him around again you got to help out a fellow brother !

Mate, weve tried, my wifes best friend who is very attractive was really into him, she is so far out of his league though, she was keen to hook up with him but he is so preoccupied with his mrs, even when she's not around.

However, he confides in a very close friend of mine alot about his relationship and how bad it is (he won't tell me though because he knows what i think of her) but anyway... he claimed hes in love with a girl he plays indoor with. Ive seen them together and youd think they were together, she's far far nicer than the current mrs. Its all pretty sad, weve all done things, said things to try and get them apart but he is such a broken man. 

If I must
If I must
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)Hardcore Fan (208 reputation)

Is he scared of what she might do if he breaks it off with her?
scubaroo
scubaroo
Pro

If I must - 24 Feb 2018 3:09 PM
Is he scared of what she might do if he breaks it off with her?

She just has amazing control over him, she manipulates everything he does. She gets a job in the city, so hes has to, she gets a job in the suburbs he has to.
Even just little things like if were all going to dinner or drinks or whatever, she will say she will drive, so she drives, they once they get there she will tell him she's not feeling well and can't drive home, so then she drinks all night and he has to drive.
If hes doing something without her, which almost never happens, she will always do something so that she shows up or he has to leave. 

On the surface he looks normal but i think hes just had the life sucked out of him.  He can't make decisions for himself, he has to ask her what he wants when hes out for lunch etc. Hes programmed to do what she says, but not in the sense of a guy that might be under the thumb, far far worse. 

He's scared to leave because his family all live elsewhere and his support system is his friends, which are also her friends (to a degree) and though everyone would totally understand if he ended it, i think he feels no one would help him. 

It is always a massive point of discussion. 
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

scubaroo - 24 Feb 2018 5:10 PM
If I must - 24 Feb 2018 3:09 PM

She just has amazing control over him, she manipulates everything he does. She gets a job in the city, so hes has to, she gets a job in the suburbs he has to.
Even just little things like if were all going to dinner or drinks or whatever, she will say she will drive, so she drives, they once they get there she will tell him she's not feeling well and can't drive home, so then she drinks all night and he has to drive.
If hes doing something without her, which almost never happens, she will always do something so that she shows up or he has to leave. 

On the surface he looks normal but i think hes just had the life sucked out of him.  He can't make decisions for himself, he has to ask her what he wants when hes out for lunch etc. Hes programmed to do what she says, but not in the sense of a guy that might be under the thumb, far far worse. 

He's scared to leave because his family all live elsewhere and his support system is his friends, which are also her friends (to a degree) and though everyone would totally understand if he ended it, i think he feels no one would help him. 

It is always a massive point of discussion. 

Sabotage the relationship.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search