Dave Warner's behaviour

Dave Warner's behaviour

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
There is no equivocation about this, Dave Warner is universally criticised by all opponents for overly personal and unneccessary abuse and sledging. His needless send off for AB De Villiers' and de Kock's run out was stupid.

He is the instigator for bad blood.

I think he should be sacked from the vice captaincy immediately. If Smith is ever injured, Warner is supposedly the leader. He is an immature idiot who cannot control his emotions.

Tim Paine should be installed as vice captain immediately. Paine is now doubtless the incumbent wicketkeeper. He is  universally recognised as the best glovemen in Australia by his peers has has adopted leadership roles before. 

Adam Voges was a much needed calming influence in his short career too.
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I must admit I tend to ignore the off field drama

Might change my mind when my kids are teenagers and look to sports for rolemodels
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search