Is this the future of cricket? [Comments]

Is this the future of cricket? [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

D.Macy
D.Macy
Weekender
Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)Weekender (40 reputation)

Honestly I dont see a future for Test cricket since the viewership is almost to dead. I barely even watch a 50 overs games. But 20 overs game is trendy every one is loving the format and which happens to be the future of cricket 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
D.Macy - 3 May 2018 6:23 PM
Honestly I dont see a future for Test cricket since the viewership is almost to dead. I barely even watch a 50 overs games. But 20 overs game is trendy every one is loving the format and which happens to be the future of cricket 

Welcome to the forum.

Many agree with you.

At the same time I can/t stand 20/20. It is a batter's game.
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Decentric - 3 May 2018 6:43 PM
D.Macy - 3 May 2018 6:23 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Many agree with you.

At the same time I can/t stand 20/20. It is a batter's game.

Hi all cricket lovers. Call me baggers. I dont agree that test cricket is dead. As a purist we must believe that the longer format will endure. It has lasted for more than a century.. so it is time it was discarded? Ask the cricketer what he thinks. I would not be surprised that every current Australian player regarded Test cricket as the pinnacle of our great game and the one format they strive further and more passionately for.

BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

baggygreenmania - 20 Jun 2018 5:37 PM
Decentric - 3 May 2018 6:43 PM

Hi all cricket lovers. Call me baggers. I dont agree that test cricket is dead. As a purist we must believe that the longer format will endure. It has lasted for more than a century.. so it is time it was discarded? Ask the cricketer what he thinks. I would not be surprised that every current Australian player regarded Test cricket as the pinnacle of our great game and the one format they strive further and more passionately for.

Where are all the cricket lovers. Beginning to think this forum is a graveyard.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
baggygreenmania - 22 Jun 2018 5:11 PM
baggygreenmania - 20 Jun 2018 5:37 PM

Where are all the cricket lovers. Beginning to think this forum is a graveyard.

They tend to appear around Aussie Test series.
Edited
6 Years Ago by Decentric
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search