Where did the thread I replied to go?

Where did the thread I replied to go?

Author
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
All I wanted to say was I enjoyed being reminded of a multi Decentric abused me with years ago and to tell him to politely go fuck himself
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
You're a brave man Davide82. 

Before I cop a ban and this thread gets deleted, I want you to know that I rate Adelaide fans as the best on this forum. 

Fuck Isaias though 
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

jlm8695 - 5 Jun 2019 5:37 PM
You're a brave man Davide82. 

Before I cop a ban and this thread gets deleted, I want you to know that I rate Adelaide fans as the best on this forum. 

Fuck Isaias though 

Ha ha he was our Muscat

Davide82
Davide82
Legend

Decentric being made a mod is probably the end of what's left of this forum anyway.

I feel bad for Joyful Penguin being appointed at the same time
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Davide82 - 5 Jun 2019 5:40 PM
Decentric being made a mod is probably the end of what's left of this forum anyway.

I feel bad for Joyful Penguin being appointed at the same time

Joyful penguin actually seems like a great dude who is going to rid AF of the misogynistic, homophobic bullshit. 

Thats if anyone survives the purge. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

jlm8695 - 5 Jun 2019 5:42 PM

Joyful penguin actually seems like a great dude who is going to rid AF of the misogynistic, homophobic bullshit. 

I'll be banned momentarily.  2 warning in 2 minutes.  And for all things 'playing the man' in the feedback thread.  Go figure.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Davide82 - 5 Jun 2019 5:33 PM
All I wanted to say was I enjoyed being reminded of a multi Decentric abused me with years ago and to tell him to politely go fuck himself

Ooh, playing the man and not the ball.  Expect a warning.

Member since 2008.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

That's rich coming from the dman.  When all he does is play the man
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend

Group: Moderators
Please continue to use the feedback forum, your input is welcomed. try to keep it civilized though 
Muz
Muz
Legend

StiflersMom - 5 Jun 2019 5:48 PM
Please continue to use the feedback forum, your input is welcomed. try to keep it civilized though 

Mate I've been warned twice for 'playing the man' in the feedback thread of all places.  When I rejected the assertion in the first PM I received a 2nd.

What the fuck is going on?  I don't want to be banned but I don't want to be censored either.

What are my avenues of recourse?  One solitary mod who has an axe to grind with me shouldn't be able to unilaterally ban me after I've been on this forum for over 10 years.

I'm not joking.  This is serious.

Member since 2008.

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

FFS ! mods and KA, can you get this place in order asap.
No member should be railroaded off the forum due to questioning a appointment and obviously he is not alone that some long time members question it as well.
Therefore Decentric needs to sit out on this debate at this stage and should not be cutting members out such as Muz.
Therefore you the other mods and KA need to take in everything that has been posted on this subject and come to some conclusions  and you owe it to current members to report back on your decisions and welcome other members opinions on the matter at hand.

Love Football

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Has the slap in face guy been banned?
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Decentric should not be a mod.
JoyfulPenguin
JoyfulPenguin
Rising Star
Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)

Hi guys, there are ongoing discussions about resolving this among the Mods, obviously a Moderator should not be using their position to get revenge. I honestly cannot see how in anyway you have slandered Decentric, and I am a legal professional. I will endeavor to review any warnings that people think are unfair, as I am sure all other Mods will too. Send a private message to me or post here if you wish for a warning to reviewed.

Edited
5 Years Ago by JoyfulPenguin
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Well done JFP, thanks for the update.

Love Football

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

But why was he even made a mod in the first place?

Literally a dozen other, non biased, non flog, non abusive-through-multis posters on here, and you pick him?

Geezuz.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 5 Jun 2019 8:12 PM
But why was he even made a mod in the first place?

Literally a dozen other, non biased, non flog, non abusive-through-multis posters on here, and you pick him?

Geezuz.

-PB

You think he did an afro  ??? 
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

jlm8695 - 5 Jun 2019 5:42 PM

This. Congrats JP on being appointed as a mod.

Not only does he seem like a great bloke, he’s also a quality poster as well.
localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

When new mods are appointed, traditionally there is always discussion about them on Feedback.

These posts shouldn't be deleted.

Things don't bode well for the forum if decentric continues in this vein.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

I believe Decentric simply DM’d KA on Twitter and asked to become a mod. None of us other mods were consulted throughout the process.

As JP has alluded to, we’re trying our best to ‘tame the beast’ so to speak. Decentric has indeed been using his powers for revenge, and unfortunately that isn’t an acceptable motive. 

We have to accept KA’s decision though as I’m sure he’s done this for a reason. So in the meantime we will try our best to educate Decentric on how to remove his emotions from the equation and act on logic rather than revenge in future. 
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Bowden - 6 Jun 2019 10:06 PM
I believe Decentric simply DM’d KA on Twitter and asked to become a mod. None of us other mods were consulted throughout the process.

As JP has alluded to, we’re trying our best to ‘tame the beast’ so to speak. Decentric has indeed been using his powers for revenge, and unfortunately that isn’t an acceptable motive. 

We have to accept KA’s decision though as I’m sure he’s done this for a reason. So in the meantime we will try our best to educate Decentric on how to remove his emotions from the equation and act on logic rather than revenge in future. 

That doesn't sound encouraging. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

You fucking serious?

-PB

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

Mmmmmm.

Love Football

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Burztur - 6 Jun 2019 10:42 PM
Bowden - 6 Jun 2019 10:06 PM

That doesn't sound encouraging. 

X2.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 5 Jun 2019 6:37 PM
Has the slap in face guy been banned?

I'm sorry however that guy makes me laugh.  Especially at driving everyone batshit crazy.  :laugh::hehe::laugh:
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 7 Jun 2019 3:07 PM
Melbcityguy - 5 Jun 2019 6:37 PM

I'm sorry however that guy makes me laugh.  Especially at driving everyone batshit crazy.  :laugh::hehe::laugh:

how many times can the same joke be funny tho? 
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 7 Jun 2019 3:31 PM
ErogenousZone - 7 Jun 2019 3:07 PM

how many times can the same joke be funny tho? 

I think the fact that it is so predictable and gets under people's skins is what makes it amusing.  That and the inevitability of it being posted.  Think of it as a recurring joke in a sitcom and it will make you smile.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

aok - 7 Jun 2019 4:02 PM
Melbcityguy - 7 Jun 2019 3:31 PM

I think the fact that it is so predictable and gets under people's skins is what makes it amusing.  That and the inevitability of it being posted.  Think of it as a recurring joke in a sitcom and it will make you smile.

It’s overdone needs to work on his act if you ask me 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
A few years ago, 4-5, I took action in what I regret as the wrong course, over a misunderstanding  of what I thought was the Mods not dealing with a  bullying issue.

From being on the mod panel recently, and absorbing axiomatic mod protocols, I doubt it was reported. It is very difficult for Mods to see every issue that occurs on 442, unless posters specifically inform Mods.

I regret the actions I pursued.

I've done nothing aberrant on 442 for years - 3, 4, 5 - and probably  nothing in the previous 8 - 10 years. I've tried to disengage from conflict altogether on 442.

I really don't have much of an axe to grind on this forum. I just want 442/IS to continue. 

The discussions  in the Moderation panel have been interesting. I'm keen to work as part of a team, and, have always consulted on  every action regard 442 or IS  members  since after day 1, regarding personal attacks, or actions relating to specific posters. I will continue to do so, to the letter of the law. 

If there are personal attacks on Mods, standard procedure to pass it  on to other Mods to deal with. I did not know this  on Tuesday, my first day of Mod appointment. 

This is an olive branch offering for my critics, in that I've moved forwards. 

I have also moderated a professional panel dealing  with real people in a bona fide profession, and professional pressure group. It involves working  in a team, dealing with government Ministers and significant political  stakeholders face to face. This knowledge  can be extrapolated to the 442 mod panel, and possibly the entire  forum's benefit.

Another section of Inside Sport was booming. Some recent judicious moderation, through consensus and teamwork from the Mod panel, could have achieved a very positive outcome  to recreate  a resurgent section that could ultimately provide spin off  bonuses for 442 football too.

What we all want on this forum is to continue the existence of 442/IS . There has been a Mod conceived thread to elicit responses from 442 football posters to suggest how we can improve this forum. Many football posters have made some very good suggestions. You might be surprised as to whose idea the thread topic was.

We all share the common interest that we  want this forum to continue. Hopefully, it does with a team effort.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Sorry but your olive branch is a shriveled weed. You're only shitting bricks because you just got your sliver of power and it could be taken away.

-PB

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search