Inside Sport

Travel Thread

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic1903249.aspx

By Proud2BeCanberran - 10 Feb 2014 4:06 PM

Not sure if there is one somewhere here. Haven't seen one.

Where? When? Who? Why?

For me, Brazil in June for 3 weeks before a cheeky one week in Buenos Aires. Gonna follow Australia around, still awaiting match tickets though. Hopeful that if worse comes to worse and we fail to acquire them, it will be easy enough to be able to attain them somehow. So yeah, therefore fly into Sao Paolo before heading to Cuiaba then down to Porto Alegre before finishing the "Australian leg" in Curitiba. Going to Florianopolis for a couple of days in between the last two games. Probably go to Iguassu Falls after Curitiba and then fly back up to Rio and spend some time there. At this stage will look to head to Buenos Aires in early July. Doing this with my brother and two cousins. We go our separate ways after South America before I head to London on July 6.

Begin a Contiki tour of Europe on July 8 with three mates, so in Europe for 3 months. Will do some Greek Islands after the month long tour, before doing a bit of Eastern Europe and then finishing off in Britain.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully all things go smooth sailing in the lead up.

Over to you. What have you done, what are you going to do etc.?

Edited by proud2becanberran: 10/2/2014 04:08:27 PM
By williamjohnson - 2 May 2024 11:11 PM

Firstly, if you plan to travel a lot and do not want to waste time searching for local telecom operators to buy SIM cards, I recommend that you pay attention to Buy eSIM for travel. Simply download the required eSIM profile to your smartphone and you are ready to communicate anywhere in the world. Additionally, to make my travel experience even more enjoyable and convenient, I always take gift cards with me. In particular, if you are visiting Vietnam, where there are many interesting places and shopping opportunities, Gift Card Vietnam can be an excellent choice. They provide access to various stores and services in the country, which allows you to save time searching for gifts or necessary items, and also provides the opportunity to gain access to exclusive offers and discounts.