Inside Sport

The "let's hang the bishop" vigilante bandwagon

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2553036.aspx

By mouflonrouge - 27 Jul 2017 9:30 AM

I'm no Catholic so I don't really have a horse in this race. But, I do see the anti Christian Godless hordes just ganging up against what they thought would be "an easy kill" against Christianity as a whole. 

There is a lot of virtue signalling here - you know, the look at me being outraged at alleged Sexual Abuse. 

I will be clear about my stance. I do not believe Cardinal Pell committed any Sex Abuse crimes against anyone. In other words, I believe he is 100% innocent. 

At best, he may be guilty of inaction at various times as Bishop in Australia some decades in the past. 

I think the mass hysterical Godless Masses are about to get an arse kicking. He came to Australia to defend his name and his legacy - a strong legacy of Christianity and helping people and families. A legacy the Godless hordes do not have and never will have. Many of the Godless hordes never thought they would see the day, but Cardinal Pell has proven himself to be a lot more astute and brave than they are and he does have something to defend and protect. So he is in Australia, to fight, to defend his legacy and himself. Clear indication that as far as he is concerned, he is innocent and will fight to protect his innocence. 

Now all the accusers and detractors will have to put up or shut up in a Court of Law. Let's hear about all the alleged instances of "Sexual Abuse" and let's take a look at and scrutinise the evidence rather than conduct a "Trial by Media" and a war against Christianity as a whole! :)

God Bless cardinal Pell. I will be praying for you Good Man. 
By mouflonrouge - 9 Aug 2017 7:04 PM

paulbagzFC - 9 Aug 2017 6:57 PM

So Allah is real too then?

-PB

It's the same God. They just use a different interpretation and a different prophet (Mohammed) in lieu of Jesus Christ who wasn't just a prophet but The Son of God (and Allah).

As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ is also an Islamic Prophet. Muslims revere Jesus Christ as a messenger of Allah. The bible is also a holy book of Islam.

So yes, Allah is just what the Muslims refer to as God. 

And here is the real Kicker. The Jews ALSO believe in the very same god as Christians and Muslims.