Inside Sport

Maclaren wants German exit [Comments]

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2653931.aspx

By FTBLbot - 16 May 2018 11:12 AM

By MrBrisbane - 17 May 2018 5:24 PM

johnszasz - 16 May 2018 5:11 PM
Darmstadt took the piss. They talked him up to the media. They played him all pre season and he did very well only to bench him when the season started. He was then thrown on to save games and instructed to just run anywhere.

He had a point blank shot brilliantly saved in Kaiserslautern. That was his best game. After that things went crazy. In winter, the former manager returned and had a lot of his previous players as favourites. 

Summed it up well, I don't see anything too wrong with what he said personally. 

They treated him like shit and they obviously were not interested in him once the old manager come back hence they were happy enough to ship him off elsewhere, I doubt things have changed if its still the same manager that returned after the other one got the boot. 

Some people read way too much into things, he is not slagging off the country as a whole, he is talking about the club not the country. You can't expect him to be happy about going back to a club that have treated him poorly.

He could have expressed him self better but I'm sure his manager will be having a few words with him on the side. 

Keep banging in them goals Jmac, onwards and upwards lad.