Inside Sport

Warning system. - How, why and appeals process?

https://forum.insidesport.com.au/Topic2795114.aspx

By Munrubenmuz - 5 Jun 2019 5:43 PM

Received a warning in a PM for 'playing the man' in the feedback thread where by the very definition of feedback is 'playing the man'. Then received a 2nd warning not a minute later after rejecting the hypothesis.

Can a mod that is not Decentric please explain what recourse there is to this blatant abuse of power?

As I said in ET.  If I'm banned it's been fun while it lasted.

Cheers lads.
By sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 10:19 PM

mouflonrouge - 12 Jun 2019 8:50 PM

sub007 - 12 Jun 2019 6:41 PM

Oh I actually believe what I post don't you worry about that.

You see, that is where you guys are all wrong. You actually so arrogant that you believe nobody can have my kind of views. Well they do. Millions do.

But you still pretend to be holier than thou and that is your downfall and that is why you guys lose and lose again and again. You are oblivious to reality!

Not only do I believe in politics but I am also very much involved like a real partisan and very politically active and my family is very well politically connected with some of the most well known politicians in the country. I am actually a Partisan and I am a lot more politically astute and aware than all of you on this forum. I am not saying this to brag because politics is a very stressful and very brutal blood sport and we have been in the thick of it quite a lot but we do it because we believe in the values and ideals we believe in and because we want to contribute to society.

Politics can be very rough...I have been politically active for 15 odd years to the point that we could run as well. A lot of the bread on my families table is because of politics as well, as we actually serve. But don't get me wrong. Politics isn't for everyone and sometimes you literally want to bash your head against a wall. It's a roller coaster.

When I told you all that the LNP was going to win, I really meant it. There was a lot of evidence out there from party polling that didn't quite stack up with the media. You see, you guys believe what you read and see on TV. You don't really think things through either or have n in depth knowledge. You just want to be popular and liked and virtue signal. You believe in Fake News and are in your own sound bubbles.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ whatever you say buddy.