*Official* Celtic Thread: Darkest before the Dawn.

*Official* Celtic Thread: Darkest before the Dawn.

Author
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
We've also been given an extension to sign john guidetti on loan from City. Still to be confirmed

Viennese Vuck

Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Scepovic is going to have to do a lot to prove himself to the fans now.

Transfers In:
Stefan Scepovic (2m from Sporting Gijon)
Aleksander Tonev (Loaned from Aston Villa)
Jason Denayer (Loaned from Man City)
Jo Inge Berget (Loaned from Cardiff)
Mubarak Wakaso (Loaned from Rubin Kazan)
Craig Gordon (Free Transfer)

Transfers Out:
Fraser Forster (12.5m to Southampton)
Tony Watt (1.5m to Standard Liege)
Teemu Pukki (Loaned to Brondby IF)
Amido Balde (Loaned to Beveren)
Dylan McGeouch (Loaned to Hibernian)
Jackson Irvine (Loaned to Ross County)

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Hosting the diet huns in the morning, could be the biggest home game of the year considering who's left in the Premiership.

Viennese Vuck

tbitm
tbitm
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Brace yourselves for a Glasgow derby in the league cup

Celtic v Partick Thistle

Edited by tbitm: 25/9/2014 01:39:56 PM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

The lack of Old Firm makes Scottish football more irrelevant than it currently is.

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

Fuck Yeah Guidetti
Fuck Off St Mirren

Viennese Vuck

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Rangers it is then.
Will be interesting to see how much of a gap (in quality) there is between the two highest wage paying clubs.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

Oh shit, Glasgows going to lose it's fucking mind. Two legs after a three year gap and at a neutral venue (wish it was murrayfield).

Viennese Vuck

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

melbourne_terrace wrote:
Oh shit, Glasgows going to lose it's fucking mind.

No doubt. Would not surprise me at all if there ends up being a hell-of-a lot more trouble/violence then the normal issues we see when the two play each other. There will be a lot of old scores/proving rights to be settled. The bill and hospitals are going to be working overtime, more then what they normally put up with on Old Firm days.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

So Lassana Diarra maybe on his way to Paradise, then again maybe not.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

Flew all the way back for 2 games for the first time in 2 years. Ross County on Boxing Day was a nil all shitefest (bar the glorious return to the gallowgate after) and Partick Thistle away on new years day gets cancelled.

Now we're playing like feckin Barcelona at Killie away and I'm raging. That's all of course, before we get to the fact that i booked all this before we get the Huns in the cup......

](*,) ](*,)

Viennese Vuck

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

'mon 2 nil.

We're losing Commons for sure at this rate.

Viennese Vuck

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

melbourne_terrace wrote:
Flew all the way back for 2 games for the first time in 2 years. Ross County on Boxing Day was a nil all shitefest (bar the glorious return to the gallowgate after) and Partick Thistle away on new years day gets cancelled.

Now we're playing like feckin Barcelona at Killie away and I'm raging. That's all of course, before we get to the fact that i booked all this before we get the Huns in the cup......

](*,) ](*,)

Your timing was impeccable :)

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

Not long to go now.
It has been a long wait!!
Cannae wait till tomorrow night.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

Gordon
Lustig - Denayer - Van Dijk - Izzaguire
Brown - Biton
Commons - Johanssen - Stokes
Griffiths

Die like your club you orange bastards

Edited by melbourne_terrace: 2/2/2015 02:56:12 AM

Viennese Vuck

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Quote:
If you support Celtic and you can't openly disrespect the victims of the Ibrox disaster I think that's a sign of weakness. "You're sectarians" and "All you talk about is us" are the kind of arguments which take for a granted fact that you can't openly express feelings of hate.
I think this is a cultural deterioration within the western civilisation which I didn't notice quite as much at my own club until recent years, although our southern rivals have always been hypocrites like this. It also seems to become worse and worse as things get more organised.

Personally I'd rather have football rivalries in general evolve around death and hate in an open way.

Something from another forum and as sick as the sentiment seems I completely agree.

In western civilization we glamourise people dying for the rich and their governments but when they die for something that is meaningful to them it becomes morally abhorrent.

Edited by TheSelectFew: 2/2/2015 12:37:16 AM

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Every time I se Lustig I just get annoyed. Overrated in Sweden.
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

That pitch ain't gonna last 90 mins
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

scott21 wrote:

He has a punchable mug.

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

scott21 wrote:

I'm happy with him
scott21 wrote:
That pitch ain't gonna last 90 mins

Highly unlikely

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Can somebody shoot that c'nt that keeps whistling
melbourneboys
melbourneboys
Rising Star
Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)Rising Star (824 reputation)

If anyone has a link to a live radio broadcast I will be eternally grateful
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

melbourneboys wrote:

Radio? If you want to watch go to hahasport.

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

melbourneboys wrote:

U owe me a beer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05120sq
melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

Glasgow's newest team had their sole day of relevance in their entire existence, now back to the lower leagues where you bawbags belong.

Viennese Vuck

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

2 all FUCKING MON LADS

Viennese Vuck

melbourne_terrace
melbourne_terrace
Legend

Here we go, 10 in a row!

4 nil against the sheep

Viennese Vuck

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend

Moments: Henke - the last days at Celtic

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/3101114/ogonblicket-henke---de-sista-dagarna-i-celtic/

At the end he says "that feels big for me. I feel exactly the same."

I like he has come out and given Guidetti shit. John is a diva.

Edited by scott21: 27/3/2015 07:59:03 AM
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

I got pissed in Glasgow and woke up wearing a Celtic away shirt. I guess I follow Celtic in the SPL. Glasgow goes off.
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Bump
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search