EA SPORTS FIFA General Discussion

EA SPORTS FIFA General Discussion

Author
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
TheSelectFew - 11 Jun 2017 11:52 PM
The unofficial wishlist has CSL as the top league, followed closely by the ISL and 3.Liga in a vote of almost 2 million fans.

Vote here: http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-18-leagues-vote/

English conference would be alright, I'd actually play a career mode if you could start from there.

Fingers crossed for ACL....
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

azzaMVFC - 13 Jun 2017 10:54 AM

English conference would be alright, I'd actually play a career mode if you could start from there.

Continental would be huge and could bury PES. I don't care who wins this battle for online gaming supremecy, but I want there to be a winner. That means a pro gaming tournament just like in real life where a player takes a team and plays them on the FIFA IWC. Actually throw money at that because it is another way to get into the sport.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Beware: The stock standard '7 reasons why PES 2018 will be better than FIFA 18'. I shit you not the Dream Team FC (The Sun) run this shite every fucking year.

One of the funniest articles you are bound to read. Zero ACTUAL reasons as to why PES will be better just improvements the game could make and  ways they can close the gap.

In the fist week: FIFA 1.1 Million
PES not even 50k

Want to have a laugh? Link: https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/gaming/216229/fifa-18-pes-2018-3/

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

azzaMVFC - 13 Jun 2017 10:54 AM

Indeed. 

Meanwhile the votes have gotten interest as we pass 2 million votes. India has dropped to 3rd, 3.liga is now in 2nd and in 1st place is the CSL. 

Gold Cup
Gold Cup
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

[quote]
sydneycroatia58 - 16 Sep 2011 12:30 AM

Hey  Bro i am searching about fifa . i found this site usefull .. Fifa final chile vs germany 

Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
That frustrating moment when you turn down a 120 million offer for the midfielder you developed through your youth scheme...  Give him a new 200k/week contract...  Then get a transfer request the next week and find out the board have sold him for 80 million to the same club you just turned down...  

Set out to do a Celtic in this career - sign youngsters, develop them and try to win the league and then in Europe with a home-grown side...  11 seasons in and I've got 6 90+ rated home-grown players, but can't get a full team out because over the last few seasons another 5 home-grown 90+ lads have decided they didn't want to win every week in their home-town team...  However, playing on Legendary and have won the league 3 seasons in the last 5, 2nd in the league this time, multiple cups domestically and in Europe, over a billion in the bank...  Shouldn't complain - but you spend all this time training players up and then can't talk them (pay them) into staying...  If it was just one little tosser it would be excusable - but it's one per season...  Very frustrating.  Be like Man Utd losing Beckham one year, then Giggs the next, then Scholes...

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search