World Politics/Global Events

World Politics/Global Events

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
tsf - 10 Oct 2023 3:24 PM
Good and bad in every group of people, I wonder where we'd be without religion

It'd be a good start but then I think people would still find something to fight about. Land, resources etc.

It's nuts when you think about it though. My beliefs are slightly different to yours so you have to be converted or die in eternal damnation.

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 10 Oct 2023 3:05 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 10 Oct 2023 2:48 PM

You're not wrong.

I think to think I'm across a lot of subjects but will happily admit I don't know anywhere near enough to comment.

Mate, the TLDR summary is pretty simple. "Someone" decided to throw their undesirables, like a cat and a dog in a sack, tie the top and throw it into the sea..... 

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 10 Oct 2023 3:45 PM
Munrubenmuz - 10 Oct 2023 3:05 PM

Mate, the TLDR summary is pretty simple. "Someone" decided to throw their undesirables, like a cat and a dog in a sack, tie the top and throw it into the sea..... 

Hahaha.

I tried to track down this cartoon where it's 2 proto land fish/animals crawling out of the sea like you see in pictures of evolution*. (Fish first coming onto land.)

Anyway one of the fish/animals is labelled Israel and one Palestine.

One fish says to the other 'I was here first'.

The caption under says 'And so it begun.' 

*Never happened according to (lowercase) johnsmith.

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 10 Oct 2023 3:50 PM

Hahaha.

I tried to track down this cartoon where it's 2 proto land fish/animals crawling out of the sea like you see in pictures of evolution*. (Fish first coming onto land.)

What the hell are you talking about, proto land fish crawling out of the seas??? You filthy evolutionist.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Amazing all these free speech absolutists want to suddenly stop the pro Palestinian voices 🤦‍♂️
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 10 Oct 2023 3:50 PM

Hahaha.

Lol 
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 11 Oct 2023 8:38 AM
Amazing all these free speech absolutists want to suddenly stop the pro Palestinian voices 🤦‍♂️

Yeah the blow up at the Opera House is weird. I'm no expert on crowd control but some are raging that they shouldn't have told Israel supporters to stay away. Seems like a fairly sensible tactic if you want to avoid a big fuck off riot.

Protests, shows of support and demonstrations are what you have to put up with if you believe in free speech even if you don't agree with the message.

Having said that 'gas the jews' probably a step too far. 

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 11 Oct 2023 10:27 AM
tsf - 11 Oct 2023 8:38 AM

Yeah the blow up at the Opera House is weird. I'm no expert on crowd control but some are raging that they shouldn't have told Israel supporters to stay away. Seems like a fairly sensible tactic if you want to avoid a big fuck off riot.

Protests, shows of support and demonstrations are what you have to put up with if you believe in free speech even if you don't agree with the message.

Having said that 'gas the jews' probably a step too far. 

They are fuvking idiots but they should be allowed to sprout their crap as long as it's not the last sentence stuff 
tsf
tsf
Legend

The absolute state of right wingers arguing amongst themselves when their poster boy Tate sprouts pro palestine anti-israel rhetoric lol

And fmd I saw a picture of student with a 'QUEERS FOR PALESTINE' banner :D:D:D

I wish all these twats would just step back and realise everyone killing each other is messed up. 

Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 11 Oct 2023 11:40 AM
The absolute state of right wingers arguing amongst themselves when their poster boy Tate sprouts pro palestine anti-israel rhetoric lol

And fmd I saw a picture of student with a 'QUEERS FOR PALESTINE' banner :D:D:D

I wish all these twats would just step back and realise everyone killing each other is messed up. 

Reading on Twitter  that Tate and Shapiro are raging against each other which is funny.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

As I said I don't know enough to comment on the conflict but I do know that you should (must IMO) have the right to protest and demonstrate.

Dutton, and all the other clowns, Labour included that are saying they can't have pro Palestine rallies need to get in the bin.

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/deport-them-peter-dutton-lashes-palestinian-protesters/news-story/78e4bcecd2d3029416808183990b6fe5

FFS.

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 12 Oct 2023 5:36 PM
As I said I don't know enough to comment on the conflict but I do know that you should (must IMO) have the right to protest and demonstrate.

Dutton, and all the other clowns, Labour included that are saying they can't have pro Palestine rallies need to get in the bin.

https://www.news.com.au/national/politics/deport-them-peter-dutton-lashes-palestinian-protesters/news-story/78e4bcecd2d3029416808183990b6fe5

FFS.

yes this is absolute BS - complete dictator stuff, and these clowns will criticise china

NSW protesters can expect to be subject to ‘extraordinary powers’

ByOlivia Ireland
Police in NSW have once again urged people not to attend Sydney’s upcoming pro-Palestine protest.Acting Commissioner David Hudson told reporters a few moments ago that police are considering authorising the use of “extraordinary powers” under the state’s law enforcement act.“The powers we are considering authorising will include any person who attends Hyde Park on Sunday with the intention to assemble and perhaps protest will be subject to searching powers where we don’t need reasonable cause to search,” Hudson said.“We urge people to, rather than engage with conflict with different communities to, just like all of us, pray for as [many] peaceful outcomes as we can get over in the Middle East at the moment.”The acting commissioner added that the pro-Palestine protest at the Opera House on Monday, where certain people yelled antisemitic chants, was proof the group were unable to organise a peaceful protest.“The admitted inability of the organisers of the event to actually control the membership … [is] a threat to public safety.”

Edited
6 Months Ago by tsf
Enzo Bearzot
Enzo Bearzot
Pro
Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)Pro (4.8K reputation)

This is why we need a Bill of Rights.

Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 13 Oct 2023 11:35 AM
Munrubenmuz - 12 Oct 2023 5:36 PM

yes this is absolute BS - complete dictator stuff, and these clowns will criticise china

NSW protesters can expect to be subject to ‘extraordinary powers’

ByOlivia Ireland
Police in NSW have once again urged people not to attend Sydney’s upcoming pro-Palestine protest.Acting Commissioner David Hudson told reporters a few moments ago that police are considering authorising the use of “extraordinary powers” under the state’s law enforcement act.“The powers we are considering authorising will include any person who attends Hyde Park on Sunday with the intention to assemble and perhaps protest will be subject to searching powers where we don’t need reasonable cause to search,” Hudson said.“We urge people to, rather than engage with conflict with different communities to, just like all of us, pray for as [many] peaceful outcomes as we can get over in the Middle East at the moment.”The acting commissioner added that the pro-Palestine protest at the Opera House on Monday, where certain people yelled antisemitic chants, was proof the group were unable to organise a peaceful protest.“The admitted inability of the organisers of the event to actually control the membership … [is] a threat to public safety.”

South Australia and Victoria have a similar laws.

Fines of around $50k or thereabouts. It's nuts.

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend

trump selling bibles LOFUCKINGL
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 29 Mar 2024 11:08 AM
trump selling bibles LOFUCKINGL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

'I don't want to get into specifics.'

Member since 2008.

tsf
tsf
Legend

Munrubenmuz - 29 Mar 2024 2:01 PM
tsf - 29 Mar 2024 11:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE

'I don't want to get into specifics.'

lol 

their messiah....
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search