NPL - New South Wales Conference

NPL - New South Wales Conference

Author
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Aussiesrus wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
This sounds more like you're bitter because you weren't good enough.

And you know nothing about the violence of the A-League because the people who run the after match spectacles know better than to fight in front of a camera. ;)

Nah..Played with and against the best. Had many great years.

Fair dinkum they punch up after the match? Mate where do I get a ticket, I'm missing the best part ! ;) Cause the A-League football is boring as batshit :lol:

It wasn't the point. I'm just covering all your bs reasons to hate traditional clubs.

If its the quality, it is about on par with the A-League especially considering the circumstances.

If its the violence, it hasn't changed.

Just because you didn't get a game, you're racist garbage is not warranted.

:-({|= Now cry me a river buddy.

Who says I hate traditional clubs. Played for one myself ;)

So your saying NSWPL is on par with A-League? 200 spectators V 20,000 spectators would disagree :lol:

If your exposed to some form of violence then your at the wrong club. You need to move to a different club.

The only river you will see is the one your floating down without a paddle \:d/

Come on surely you can do better than this...A rather piss poor performance from you but suppose your use to putting in a dismal performance.

But do please comeback for some free lessons. Always happy to help out the un-educated.

Thanks but no thanks. I don't think I need advice from a fascist. I wasn't referring to crowd numbers you mong. Quality.

Again you have completely got side tracked. Wasting my time.

batfink
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

how about you settle down and keep i about the football......cmon aussies you are ripping in to everyone....and there is no reason......take a chill pill....
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

:-k

Edited by aussiesrus: 10/12/2012 02:54:09 PM
batfink
batfink
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Aussiesrus wrote:
batfink wrote:
how about you settle down and keep i about the football......cmon aussies you are ripping in to everyone....and there is no reason......take a chill pill....

Fair enough ol mate.

I did say I was going fishing and jagged two massive flatheads ;)

Must admit it was fun landing them \:d/

how did you cook em???
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star
Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)Rising Star (949 reputation)

o:)

Edited by aussiesrus: 10/12/2012 02:54:30 PM
WanderersFC
WanderersFC
Weekender
Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)Weekender (42 reputation)

:)
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Great to see you edit your posts. Bigot.

batfink
batfink
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:
[quote=TheSelectFew]This sounds more like you're bitter because you weren't good enough.

And you know nothing about the violence of the A-League because the people who run the after match spectacles know better than to fight in front of a camera. ;)

Fair dinkum they punch up after the match? Mate where do I get a ticket, I'm missing the best part ! ;) [size=9]Cause the A-League football is boring as batshit[/size] :lol:

well i have to disagree....the games at parra for the WSWFC are great to watch and have great atmoshpere........\:d/ \:d/ better to be apart of something than slag it off

oh yeah and my shit isn't boring

Edited by batfink: 27/12/2012 07:06:32 AM
srbin22
srbin22
Amateur
Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)

From what im hearing at Bonnyrigg we have ended up keeping most of the team and brought back junior David Gullo and 2 national youth league players (1 from Perth and 1 from Mariners i think)

Ken Chun has went overseas to Japan i think looking for a contract...

Going to be alot of young players, our back up keeper is only 17

Good to see Veneri (17) and Nick Todoroski (16) sign on for 1st Grade..

Does anybody know when the White Eagles cup will be between Bonnyrigg and Albion Park ?
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

TheSelectFew wrote:
Great to see you edit your posts. Bigot.

:evil:

Edited by aussiesrus: 1/1/2013 10:48:55 AM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

batfink wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:
[quote=TheSelectFew]This sounds more like you're bitter because you weren't good enough.

Fair dinkum they punch up after the match? Mate where do I get a ticket, I'm missing the best part ! ;) [size=9]Cause the A-League football is boring as batshit[/size] :lol:

well i have to disagree....the games at parra for the WSWFC are great to watch and have great atmoshpere........\:d/ \:d/ better to be apart of something than slag it off

You got the quotes wrong...

Edited by TheSelectFew: 1/1/2013 12:34:00 PM

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

srbin22 wrote:
From what im hearing at Bonnyrigg we have ended up keeping most of the team and brought back junior David Gullo and 2 national youth league players (1 from Perth and 1 from Mariners i think)

Does anybody know when the White Eagles cup will be between Bonnyrigg and Albion Park ?

Curious as to this White Eagles Cup?

batfink
batfink
Legend

TheSelectFew wrote:
batfink wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
Aussiesrus wrote:

You got the quotes wrong...

Edited by TheSelectFew: 1/1/2013 12:34:00 PM

was directed at "AUSSIESRUS"
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Batfink,

He is certainly not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree.

As for the footy there will be nothing to be part of for me for many years now with the young lad retiring. No-one in the family plays the sport and no-one is interested.

Hope your lad has a great year and best of luck to him. Although I've always had a deep seeded dislike for spartans hope he enjoys himself.

Cheers for the new year.
batfink
batfink
Legend

[quote=Aussiesrus]Batfink,

He is certainly not the brightest bulb on the xmas tree.

As for the footy there will be nothing to be part of for me for many years now with the young lad retiring. No-one in the family plays the sport and no-one is interested.

Hope your lad has a great year and best of luck to him. Although I've always had a deep seeded dislike for spartans hope he enjoys himself.

Cheers for the new year.[/quote

cheers:cool:
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

Sooooooo.....

Interested to see how the Mariners Academy go this year...
batfink
batfink
Legend

RedshirtWilly wrote:
Sooooooo.....

Interested to see how the Mariners Academy go this year...

yeah what is the team lineup does anyone know???....we have aaron pederson at parra FC last year and mitch duke before that i wonder what the lineup is
Aussiesrus
Aussiesrus
Rising Star

Was up their for a trial and speaking to the coach from all accounts Mariners are taking the comp seriously with a view to be very competitive. They will be heavily supported by their A-League club with players filling in the A-League off-season. If their A-League and NYL side is anything to go by they will be a top 5 side. Their 20's are very average.

Got around to quite a few trials this season.

I would have to say Bonnyrigg will be stronger both firsts and 20's. Their 20's will be very competitive. Probably the best I saw at trials.

I expect with Rockdales coach they will be looking for a top 5 finish this coming season. Perhaps Kolner can give us a headsup with new signings.

Marconi are a bit dark with keeping everything cloak and dagger but they will look forward to another top season. Their 20's are average.

Spartans have a new look first grade. Perhaps Batfink can give us a headsup. Their 20's are very average. Spartans and wanderers are building up a strong relationship as the wanderers NYL side use Spartans training facilities. So I expect a few wanderers fringe players will signed up for Spartans during the season.

Sydney United were complete crap through all grades last year and with nothing decent coming through the ranks they will look forward to another crap year regardless of who the coach is.

Can't say much about the rest as I know very little.

I'm "guessing" for Blacktown City their 3 Japanese imports were on one year visa's so they may not be part of City's lineup this year. As for City's 20's I believe about 7-8 are playing A-League NYL this season and may return to float between firsts and 20's. Some may stay with Mariners to ensure they get firsts game positions... City will struggle this year in the top 3 grades. Too much youth not enough experience plus there is a big hurdle which will not be ovecome. Ego's writing cheques abilities can't cash. Expect a hangover at City this season.

That's about all I know. Suppose things will get clearer at the completion of the NSWPL cup.

Won't be attending any games this season so keep us up to date with real life reports. None of this FNSW hype and crap.

Edited by aussiesrus: 5/1/2013 01:15:38 PM
srbin22
srbin22
Amateur
Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)Amateur (544 reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:

a friendship sort of cup with a Serbian team from Wollongong Albion Park.... very eager for it
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:

a friendship sort of cup with a Serbian team from Wollongong Albion Park.... very eager for it

So no national comp between all the Serbian backed teams like the Australian Croatia tournament?

srbin22
srbin22
Amateur

TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:

So no national comp between all the Serbian backed teams like the Australian Croatia tournament?

their is its called the Karadjordje cup... but in all fairness the club dosent see the positives in spending 20-30k for a cup we could easily win + when the cup is on all of our players are out of contract

club dosent want to send the reserves as they would get smashed most likely and all the other clubs would get a big head they beat bonnyrigg blah blah

Edited by srbin22: 6/1/2013 01:44:05 PM
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:

their is its called the Karadjordje cup... but in all fairness the club dosent see the positives in spending 20-30k for a cup we could easily win + when the cup is on all of our players are out of contract

club dosent want to send the reserves as they would get smashed most likely and all the other clubs would get a big head they beat bonnyrigg blah blah

Could start good rivalries IMO. Red star partizan style between springvale and bonyrigg. (Y)

srbin22
srbin22
Amateur

TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:

Could start good rivalries IMO. Red star partizan style between springvale and bonyrigg. (Y)

lmao springvale every Serb backed club in Australia hates them with a passion... very shit club in terms of everything but in fairness they could do wonders if the current board fked off

they have been in charge for 20-30 years from what i heard and haven't let in any new blood.... very sad if u ask me
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

Yet they made it to the VPL last season. Or is there political motives?

srbin22
srbin22
Amateur

TheSelectFew wrote:

yeah how many goals did they concede that season ?

came last this season aswell, nobody wanted to be associated with them from what i know (having relatives who are in the know and following their results closely)
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend

srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

came last this season aswell, nobody wanted to be associated with them from what i know (having relatives who are in the know and following their results closely)

Irrelevant. They made it to the peak. A damn good achievement. There are other Serb backed teams that wished they were in the VPL. Here's hoping that all clubs have the chance to make the AL and put their clubs on the line.

19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
the new artifical turf is starting to get laid at United.

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

srbin22
srbin22
Amateur

TheSelectFew wrote:
srbin22 wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

Irrelevant. They made it to the peak. A damn good achievement. There are other Serb backed teams that wished they were in the VPL. Here's hoping that all clubs have the chance to make the AL and put their clubs on the line.

speaking about springvale read in the Serb newspaper that they are getting put under pressure by FFV to change the grounds name...
srbin22
srbin22
Amateur

19-SU-58 wrote:

Good on you guys, your pitch has been looking like shit for a while lol

will it be ready by season kick off ?
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
srbin22 wrote:
19-SU-58 wrote:

Good on you guys, your pitch has been looking like shit for a while lol

will it be ready by season kick off ?

its what happens when all grades play on the pitch and it gets flogged to death.

Our first home game is on the 24th March so hopefully its ready by then, if not, we will play away for the first few rounds.

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search