FourFourTwo Community Rendezvous Thread

FourFourTwo Community Rendezvous Thread

Author
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
MidfieldMaestro wrote:
RedshirtWilly wrote:
pv4 wrote:
would catch up for a beer with anyone visiting tinklertown. i know i can say this and not need to worry about any ccm fans taking me up on it, because they don't travel - especially to newcastle.

Its more because Newcastle's a hole, the stadium is horrible and the idea of always having to look up to see if a douchebag has used his cup as a urinal and is searching for a target really takes away from the game.

Are there even any pubs near Hunter Stadium?

Yeah well at least we can fit spectators on all 4 sides of our stadium.

If Mariners did that they'd ruin the view...
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

cbowden9000 wrote:
scouse_roar wrote:
Good to meet you cunts. Also SydCro at the game.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention SydCro. Didn't get a pic but.

Where are the pics from the Sydney Derby. :lol:

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
MidfieldMaestro wrote:
RedshirtWilly wrote:
pv4 wrote:
would catch up for a beer with anyone visiting tinklertown. i know i can say this and not need to worry about any ccm fans taking me up on it, because they don't travel - especially to newcastle.

Its more because Newcastle's a hole, the stadium is horrible and the idea of always having to look up to see if a douchebag has used his cup as a urinal and is searching for a target really takes away from the game.

Yeah well at least we can fit spectators on all 4 sides of our stadium.

If Mariners did that they'd ruin the view...

GO BEARS!

Mozilla
Mozilla
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

You know this is the only reason Coasties go down to Bluetongue
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Nicely shopped. :lol:

scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:
scouse_roar wrote:

Didn't want to put the ones up of you covered in Coke mate.
sydneycroatia58
sydneycroatia58
Legend
Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)Legend (41K reputation)

scouse_roar wrote:
Heineken wrote:
cbowden9000 wrote:
scouse_roar wrote:

Didn't want to put the ones up of you covered in Coke mate.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heineken
Heineken
Legend

Didn't end up covered in Coke.

scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Heineken wrote:
Didn't end up covered in Coke.

Did you wipe it off afterwards? Also: pre-emptive "that's what she said".
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

All I could think was Bowds was doing coke off sydcro's cleavage.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
RedshirtWilly wrote:
pv4 wrote:

yet, under the same circumstances, we travel to gosford. oh wait, i forgot, the coast is perfect & it's all just the ffa and everyone else picking on the little guy.

there's plenty of pubs - we're a town built on the coal mining industry. i seem to remember hearing once that MV fans had organised to meet up at the sunnyside tavern pre-and-post-match once, but i'm not sure what other away travellers do. sydney fc intentionally got to our pre-match pub once, very early, and made camp - great guys.
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

ive only ever met Scouse at the Roar grand final parade.

Other than that, no one else.... :( :(
KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

zimbos_05 wrote:
ive only ever met Scouse at the Roar grand final parade.

Other than that, no one else.... :( :(

I haven't met anyone either.
General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

Your parents wouldn't even let you talk to us over the internet from the safety of your own home - I somehow doubt they would let you catch up in real life with any of us :D

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

General Ashnak wrote:
Your parents wouldn't even let you talk to us over the internet from the safety of your own home - I somehow doubt they would let you catch up in real life with any of us :D

Very true :lol:
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

KiwiChick1 wrote:
General Ashnak wrote:

Plus you live in Middle earth. I dont think they have planes there yet.

Edited by zimbos_05: 27/11/2012 02:22:10 PM
Shaker
Shaker
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

I know ive met Scouse and Bowden, Im a bit iffy on others ive met.
KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend

zimbos_05 wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
General Ashnak wrote:

zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

KiwiChick1 wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
General Ashnak wrote:

Well there you go. Might have trouble getting a decent seat with all those hobbits (DWARVES, just for erebus) on board

Edited by zimbos_05: 27/11/2012 03:10:22 PM
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

KiwiChick I'll totes hit you up next time I'm Welly next.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

:lol:

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend

Keeeeeeeeeeen ;) :lol:
Erebus
Erebus
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

zimbos_05 wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
General Ashnak wrote:

Well there you go. Might have trouble getting a decent seat with all those hobbits on board

They're dwarves you fool :oops: ](*,)

The movie is The Hobbit...not The Hobbits
zimbos_05
zimbos_05
Legend

Erebus wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
zimbos_05 wrote:
KiwiChick1 wrote:
General Ashnak wrote:

Well there you go. Might have trouble getting a decent seat with all those DWARVES on board

They're dwarves you fool :oops: ](*,)

The movie is The Hobbit...not The Hobbits

You know what i meant....but for you ill change it so its grammatically and politically correct.
KiwiChick1
KiwiChick1
Legend

zimbos_05 wrote:
Well there you go. Might have trouble getting a decent seat with all those hobbits (DWARVES, just for erebus) on board

Edited by zimbos_05: 27/11/2012 03:10:22 PM

:lol:
Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

Hey, what would Benjo say?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

11.mvfc.11 wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:

-PB

Hey, what would Benjo say?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Mozilla
Mozilla
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.1K reputation)

wtf? :lol: :lol: :lol:
avy1990
avy1990
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

:lol::lol::lol:
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
I think PB just won the internet.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search