FourFourTwo Community Rendezvous Thread

FourFourTwo Community Rendezvous Thread

Author
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Davide82 wrote:
Anyways that's enough from me here I guess.

I don't know the history you all have but hope I have made my point that I still think it's not on and pathetic behaviour for grown men (of sorts).

If Draupnir tries for even a second to be less of a sanctimonious, obnoxious misguidedly arrogant shit (at least away from the WSW/SFC banter threads) than he was in his last reply here then I will be happy enough.

And if people want to continue picking on a kid for things such as weight or anything other than which team they support; the invitation for a slap is open ended.

Mate, I was the one who reached out to him to help him. I tried. For a month. Invited him to chat with all the lads. No one could do more than they did, and it's not one's fault but his own. Everyone still wants to help him out, but all he does is sabotage himself.

It's not even picking on him. No one is making fun of his weight. Everything is complete #bantz and he knows it. You know how he knows it? Because he was in a chat for days on end with 15 of the lads from the forum and not only did we explain to him that it was all #bantz, we gave him life advice, advice for high school, advice with friends, career advice, advice for girls.

Sure there needs to be some individual responsibility. And I take full responsibility for being sanctimonious. That is my character on here ffs :lol: Feel free to ask any of the lads that I've hung out with if I'm actually like that in real life.

In any case, I'd love to head over to Adelaide for you to give me slap m80.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Davide82 wrote:
Gayfish wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

I don't know the history you all have but hope I have made my point that I still think it's not on and pathetic behaviour for grown men (of sorts).

If Draupnir tries for even a second to be less of a sanctimonious, obnoxious misguidedly arrogant shit (at least away from the WSW/SFC banter threads) than he was in his last reply here then I will be happy enough.

And if people want to continue picking on a kid for things such as weight or anything other than which team they support; the invitation for a slap is open ended.

You should add him on facebook and chat to him.

I'd rather know whose multi I'm even engaging with first to be honest :lol:

Many would like to know ;)
Edited
8 Years Ago by Gayfish
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Ok cool and good to hear.

That is why I asked if my assumption was correct.
I still maintain that what is #bantz to a 30 year old should not always be assumed to be water off a duck's back to a younger person but I do know you are smart enough to know that just from seeing your online persona.

Why people need to have an online persona separate to their real one will always baffle me but I guess that's just something I missed out on along the way and I should get used to that

Also the slap was only ever metaphorical. My middle class hands are too nicely moisturised these days to waste on another man's face
Edited
8 Years Ago by Davide82
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Davide82 wrote:
Ok cool and good to hear.

That is why I asked if my assumption was correct.
I still maintain that what is #bantz to a 30 year old should not always be assumed to be water off a duck's back to a younger person but I do know you are smart enough to know that just from seeing your online persona.

Why people need to have an online persona separate to their real one will always baffle me but I guess that's just something I missed out on along the way and I should get used to that

Also the slap was only ever metaphorical. My middle class hands are too nicely moisturised these days to waste on another man's face

All good m80. And yeah we know that, which is why we reassure him. He's a good kid.

In any case, the Draups persona just developed. It was never intended :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Aha fair enough
Maybe I should get me an online persona
To be honest I should probably listen to my fiance and work on my actual one first :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by Davide82
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

Mate, I was the one who reached out to him to help him. I tried. For a month. Invited him to chat with all the lads. No one could do more than they did, and it's not one's fault but his own. Everyone still wants to help him out, but all he does is sabotage himself.

It's not even picking on him. No one is making fun of his weight. Everything is complete #bantz and he knows it. You know how he knows it? Because he was in a chat for days on end with 15 of the lads from the forum and not only did we explain to him that it was all #bantz, we gave him life advice, advice for high school, advice with friends, career advice, advice for girls.

Sure there needs to be some individual responsibility. And I take full responsibility for being sanctimonious. That is my character on here ffs :lol: Feel free to ask any of the lads that I've hung out with if I'm actually like that in real life.

In any case, I'd love to head over to Adelaide for you to give me slap m80.

You're right, in hindsight I should've taken the advice from the m80s instead of being so self defeating. Can we let bygones be bygones? I'm sick of seeing Newman everywhere :lol:

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Davide82 wrote:
Aha fair enough
To be honest I should probably listen to my fiance and work on my actual one first :lol:

I think having a fiance is the first step to getting one... but I wouldn't know :lol:

salmonfc wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Newman everywhere

But bygones are bygones my young padawan. Newman is amazing though so we have to milk it for a while.

If only you were around before salmon or gayfish or slippery trout when we actually all had fish as avatars. Ah, the glory days :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
Socceroofan4life
Socceroofan4life
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

Is anyone here planning to go to the confederations cup?
Edited
8 Years Ago by Socceroofan4life
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
Davide82 wrote:
Aha fair enough

I think having a fiance is the first step to getting one... but I wouldn't know :lol:

salmonfc wrote:
I'm sick of seeing Newman everywhere

But bygones are bygones my young padawan. Newman is amazing though so we have to milk it for a while.

If only you were around before salmon or gayfish or slippery trout when we actually all had fish as avatars. Ah, the glory days :lol:

Except now, the more I see Newman the more I can see similarities between me and him so I'm starting to think that I actually look like him :lol:

These mind games shit all over Arnie and Mourinho's

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

It's #bantz. You're meant to take it like an uppercut and then laugh and forget it.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

Draupnir wrote:
It's #bantz. You're meant to take it like an uppercut and then laugh and forget it.

I know that m80

So Cityslicker. United vs City. 11th of March. Hot chips and chill?

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

Please stop saying chill
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend

Draupnir wrote:

Good times. :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by Roar_Brisbane
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

BTW I can get tickets for AU games pretty much whenever I want, so if anyone travels down to Adelaide, I'll meet them.

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

salmonfc wrote:
BTW I can get tickets for AU games pretty much whenever I want, so if anyone travels down to Adelaide, I'll meet them.

Awesome. General admission I take it?
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

Draupnir wrote:
salmonfc wrote:

Yep. Looking to go to the City and Mariners games, might go to Roar.

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

salmonfc wrote:
Draupnir wrote:
salmonfc wrote:

Yep. Looking to go to the City and Mariners games, might go to Roar.

Mariners game ey? :-k
Edited
8 Years Ago by RedshirtWilly
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

I started the Newman shit, and I'm calling for its end. Sally annoys the shit out of me, but if it's upsetting the fella, then it's too far.

At the end of the day, this place is a bit of fun. All I'll say, is that my Rendezvous thread should be a place of plans, happy memories and much beer.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Eastern Glory
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
Please stop saying chill

I agree. Chill is very old and overused meme.

I'd know, I'm the meme expert of the forum.

E

Edited
8 Years Ago by 9GABmeme420
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Also, anyone up for ACL on Wednesday? My mates won't go after that horror show the Victory just played.

E

Edited
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Eastern Glory wrote:
I started the Newman shit, and I'm calling for its end. Sally annoys the shit out of me, but if it's upsetting the fella, then it's too far.

At the end of the day, this place is a bit of fun. All I'll say, is that my Rendezvous thread should be a place of plans, happy memories and much beer.

Saying something a lot doesn't make it true ;)
Edited
8 Years Ago by Bowden
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Also, anyone up for ACL on Wednesday? My mates won't go after that horror show the Victory just played.

Fair weather plebs.

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend

salmonfc wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fair weather plebs.

Coming from a bloke who was literally talking as if the apocalypse had come because your team was barely in the top 6?

:lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by Draupnir
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Salmon you need some memes and weed bro.

E

Edited
Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Draupnir wrote:
salmonfc wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Fair weather plebs.

Coming from a bloke who was literally talking as if the apocalypse had come because your team was barely in the top 6?

Edited
8 Years Ago by Gayfish
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Ill hit up on Wednesday homie
Edited
8 Years Ago by MvFCArsenal16.8
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Bowden wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:

Saying something a lot doesn't make it true ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by Eastern Glory
scotty21
scotty21
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

MvFCArsenal16.8 wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:

Ill hit up on Wednesday homie

Im 50/50 but if I do go along I'll let you both know.

Edited
8 Years Ago by scotty21
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Looks like my mates want to go after all. I can probably meet up with the m80s for a small chat.

E

Edited
Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Looks like my mates want to go after all. I can probably meet up with the m80s for a small chat.

I would come with you but I can't leave my fish tank.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Gayfish
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search