RIP

Author
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Country Practice star Joyce Jacobs dies

AAP SEPTEMBER 17, 2013 12:30PM

JOYCE Jacobs, the character actor who played Esme Watson in the long-running family drama A Country Practice, has died at the age of 91.

Jacobs, who died in Sydney on Sunday, was born in Surrey, England and became a typist. Her acting career began after she moved to Australia in 1962 and joined an amateur dramatic group.

Her popularity grew when she landed recurring soap opera roles as Mrs Carson in Number 96 and Muriel Palmer in The Young Doctors.

Jacobs appeared as the neurotic, gossipy spinster Esme Watson in the 1981 pilot of the Seven Network's A Country Practice. Esme was a hit and went on to become one of the series' most memorable characters.

Jacobs remained with A Country Practice until its run on Seven ended in 1993. She reprised her role during the show's short-lived revival on Network Ten in 1994.

Jacobs was reunited with Georgie Parker, who had also worked on A Country Practice, for episodes of All Saints in 1998 and 2000.

In 2012 members of The Country Practice cast reunited to help Jacobs celebrate her 90th birthday.

In a Woman's Day interview in 2012, Jacobs revealed she'd had Parkinson's disease for 10 years. She said she had been devastated by the recent death of her husband Ian after 64 years of marriage and was living in a nursing home.

She said she had happy memories of her best-known role.

"I have such fond memories of my 12 years with A Country Practice," she said. "The show was like a second family to me."

A funeral notice appeared today.

AAP

- See more at: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/television/country-practice-star-joyce-jacobs-dies/story-fn9d34el-1226720859339#sthash.ct12uS3z.dpuf
Joffa
Joffa
Legend
Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)Legend (86K reputation)

Former heavyweight champion Ken Norton dies

AFP SEPTEMBER 19, 2013 3:48PM

FORMER boxing champion Ken Norton, considered one of the greatest heavyweights of his era, has died of a heart attack, his manager says. He was 70.

The fighter was best known for beating Muhammad Ali in 1973, breaking the Hall of Famer's jaw in the process.

Norton passed away yesterday afternoon at an Arizona care facility, said friend and manager Patrick Tenore.

"His wife called me and said Ken had passed away," Tenore said.

"I saw him a few days ago. His mind was always clear but his speech was impeded since the car accident in Los Angeles."

Norton, who suffered a stroke last year, ended his brilliant career with a record of 42 wins, seven losses, one draw and 33 knockouts.

He fought in the 1970s era of magnificent heavyweights - a group that also included Ali, George Foreman, Joe Frazier, Leon Spinks and Jimmy Young.

They called us all handsome. Muhammad they called pretty. But The fairest of them all Ken Norton pic.twitter.com/ftE06jqqi1

— George Foreman (@GeorgeForeman) September 18, 2013
Other tributes also quickly poured in for Norton, who was once given twe title of the "Father of the Year" by the Los Angeles Times in 1977.

My heart has been heavy since hearing the news earlier today. He was a good man. #RIP #KenNorton

— Larry Holmes (@LarryHolmes75) September 19, 2013
Norton was born in Jacksonville, Illinois, and was an award-winning athlete in American football and track and field at Jacksonville High School. His prowess on the gridiron earned him a scholarship to Northeast Missouri State University.

He started boxing during his four year-stint in the US Marine Corps, which he joined in 1963.

In March 1973, Norton shocked the boxing world by winning a split decision over Ali at the San Diego Sports Arena.

He would go on to fight Ali twice more, losing both times. He lost a split decision to Ali later in 1973 and by a unanimous decision in 1976 at Yankee Stadium.

In 1974, Norton fought and lost to Foreman in Venezuela for the World Boxing Council and World Boxing Association heavyweight titles. The fight was stopped in the second round after Foreman knocked him down three times.

Norton, who was nicknamed "The Black Hercules", also fought Holmes, losing his title late in his career to the up-and-coming heavyweight in 1978. It was the first defence of the WBC title for Norton, who fought in the era where championship fights lasted 15 rounds.

Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson said he met Norton when Tyson was still an amateur boxer.

Today a great man passed away. A legend in the boxing world and a good man. Condolences to Ken Norton's family on this very sad day.

— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) September 19, 2013
Ken Norton was always nice to me even when I was just an amateur fighter. He always treated me like I was somebody. Remarkable man.

— Mike Tyson (@MikeTyson) September 19, 2013
Norton had what some called an unconventional style. He would lean forward backing his opponent up while holding both arms up high and across his face like he was looking through the bars of a gridiron helmet.

That style helped him win scores of fights and after he retired he starred in movies, appearing in about 20 Hollywood films.

The character of Apollo Creed in "Rocky" was originally going to be played by Norton, but when he back out of the role, Carl Weathers took the job.

Norton was involved in a serious car accident in 1986 on Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles. He recovered, and three years later he was inducted to the World Boxing Hall of Fame.

Reflecting a strong athletic pedigree, one of Norton's sons, Ken Jr., played in the National Football League for the Dallas Cowboys and San Francisco 49ers.

AFP
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/former-heavyweight-champion-ken-norton-dies/story-e6frg7mf-1226722649393
Joffa
Joffa
Legend

Collingwood star Ron Richards dies aged 85

September 21, 2013

Jon Pierik
Sports writer with The Age

Collingwood has paid tribute to one of its ''greatest servants'', after the death of Ron Richards on Friday.

Richards, the younger brother of football great Lou, passed away after losing a long battle with illness. He was 85.

Richards, a key player in the Magpies' 1953 premiership side, had also spent considerable time at the club as assistant coach, on the match committee and on the board.

Magpies president Eddie McGuire said Richards was one of the club's most revered figures.

"In the rich history of the Collingwood Football Club, Ron Richards will always be known as one of its greatest servants," McGuire said.

"Ron was a member of the Pannam/Richards dynasty, which collectively produced more matches than any other in the game's history and dates back to 1894, through Charlie Pannam snr.

"Ron distinguished himself in everything he did at Collingwood, be it as a star of the 1953 grand final who had been picked out by Jock McHale for an unaccustomed role on the wing, coach or administrator. Ron was best on ground in the flag triumph, helping his brother Lou, who was captain, to lift the premiership cup.

"Later, as Lou moved into the world of show business and the media, Ron dedicated himself to Collingwood, something he cared for deeply.

''He served as a thirds and seconds coach. He spent time on the board and he sat by the side of Tom Hafey and Leigh Matthews as chairman of selectors. In any discussion of great Collingwood men, Ron Richards - Collingwood life member, AFL life member, legend and premiership star - cannot be overlooked,'' McGuire said.

Richards played 143 games for the Magpies from 1947-1956.

The extended Pannam-Richards families pulled on the black-and-white guernsey in more than 930 games, including eight premierships.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/collingwood-star-ron-richards-dies-aged-85-20130920-2u53n.html#ixzz2fR93e0OZ
Joffa
Joffa
Legend

Best-selling author Tom Clancy has died at age 66

AP OCTOBER 03, 2013 11

US author Tom Clancy, whose spy and military thrillers inspired several Hollywood hit films, has died.
<>
US author Tom Clancy diesTom Clancy
IN 1985, a year after the Cold War thriller The Hunt for Red October came out, author Tom Clancy was invited to lunch at the Reagan White House, where he was questioned by Navy Secretary John Lehman.

Who, the secretary wanted to know, gave Clancy access to all that secret material?

Clancy, the best-selling novelist who has died in Baltimore at 66, insisted then, and after, that his information was strictly unclassified: books, interviews and papers that were easily obtained. Also, two submarine officers reviewed the final manuscript.

Government officials may have worried how Clancy knew that a Russian submarine spent only about 15 per cent of its time at sea or how many SS-N-20 Seahawk missiles it carried.

But his extreme attention to technical detail and accuracy earned him respect inside the intelligence community and beyond and helped make Clancy the most widely read and influential military novelist of his time, one who seemed to capture a shift in the country's mood away from the CIA misdeeds that came out in the 1970s to the heroic feats of Clancy's most famous creation, CIA analyst Jack Ryan.

Several of his novels, including The Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games and Clear and Present Danger, were later made into blockbuster movies, with another, Jack Ryan, set for release on Christmas.

“Fundamentally, I think of myself as a storyteller, not a writer,” Clancy once said. “I think about the characters I've created, and then I sit down and start typing and see what they will do. There's a lot of subconscious thought that goes on. It amazes me to find out, a few chapters later, why I put someone in a certain place when I did. It's spooky.”

A tall, trim figure given to wearing sunglasses that made him look like a fighter pilot, Clancy had such a sure grasp of defence technology and spycraft that many readers were convinced he served in the military. But his experience was limited to ROTC classes in college. Near-sightedness kept him out of active duty.

A political conservative who once referred to Ronald Reagan as “my president,” Clancy broke through commercially during a tense period of the Cold War, and with the help of Reagan himself.

In 1982, he began working on The Hunt for Red October, drawing inspiration from a real-life 1975 mutiny aboard a Soviet missile frigate. He sold the manuscript to the first publisher he tried, the Naval Institute Press, which had never bought original fiction.

In real life, the mutiny was put down, but in Clancy's book, a Soviet submarine skipper hands his vessel over to the US and defects.

Someone thought enough of the novel to give it to Reagan as a Christmas gift. The president quipped at a dinner that he was losing sleep because he couldn't put the book down - a statement Clancy later said helped put him on the New York Times best-seller list.

“What happened to me was pure dumb luck. I'm not the new Hemingway,” Clancy later said in an interview with the American Movie Channel.

“Of course, fortune does favour the brave. In battle, you forgive a man anything except an unwillingness to take risks. Sometimes you have to put it on the line. What I did was take time away from how I earned my living. My wife gave me hell. 'Why are you doing this?' But she doesn't complain anymore.”

Clancy said his dream had been simply to publish a book, hopefully a good one, so that he would be in the Library of Congress catalogue. His dreams were answered many times over.

His novels were dependable hits, his publisher estimating worldwide sales at more than 100 million copies.

Alec Baldwin, Ben Affleck and Harrison Ford have all played Jack Ryan on screen. The upcoming movie stars Chris Pine, with Kenneth Branagh directing. Keira Knightly plays his wife and Kevin Costner his mentor at the CIA.

Clancy wasn't crazy about the movie versions of his books. He complained that Ford was too old to play Jack Ryan, and he regretted the lack of creative control, saying: “Giving your book to Hollywood is like turning your daughter over to a pimp.”

In his writing, Clancy often played off - and sometimes anticipated - world events, as in the pre-9/11 paranoid thriller Debt of Honor, in which a jumbo jet destroys the US Capitol during a joint session of Congress.

In 1996, a year before President Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky was revealed, Clancy's Executive Orders imagined a sex scandal that helped lead to Ryan's becoming president.

He started off writing about the Russians, but also told stories of drug cartels, Irish-British tensions and Islamic terrorism.

He also wrote nonfiction works on the military and ventured into video games, including the best-selling Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

His recent Jack Ryan novels were collaborations with Mark Greaney, including Threat Vector and a release scheduled for December, Command Authority. As of yesterday, Command Authority was No. 35 on Amazon's best-seller list.

Clancy's publisher, Penguin Group (USA), announced his death but did not give the cause.

Born in Baltimore on April 12, 1947, to a mailman and his wife, Clancy was fascinated by military history as a child. He entered Loyola College as a physics major but switched to English as a sophomore. He later said he wasn't smart enough for the rigors of science, though he clearly mastered it in his fiction.

After school, he worked in an insurance office that had military clients. By the early 1980s he had written a piece about the MX missile system that was published by the Naval Institute. Boredom with his job led him to try his hand at fiction.

In an interview with The New York Times in 1987, he explained that unclassified information can lead to insights about things that are classified.

“One of the reasons we are so successful is that we have a free society with open access to information,” he said. “If you change that, if you try to close off the channels of information, we'll end up just like the Russians, and their society does not work. The best way to turn America into another Russia is to emulate their methods of handling information.”

Clancy lived in rural Calvert County, Maryland, and in 1993 he joined a group of investors led by Baltimore lawyer Peter Angelos who bought the Baltimore Orioles. Clancy also tried to bring an NFL team to Baltimore in 1993 but later dropped out.

Clancy was married twice, to Wanda Thomas and then to Alexandra Marie Llewellyn, and is survived by his wife and five children, according to his publisher. The publisher had no immediate details on funeral arrangements.

AP

- See more at: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/books/best-selling-author-tom-clancy-has-died-at-age-66/story-e6frg8nf-1226731932600#sthash.3s0NKjKp.dpuf
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
:(

RIP
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

There are numerous reports going around that Mark "Chopper" Read has passed away from complications due to liver cancer.

T-UNIT
T-UNIT
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

R.I.P. Uncle Chop Chop
playmaker11
playmaker11
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

[youtube]mG90K9Oi4OM[/youtube]

By now, American Samoa must have realised that Australias 22-0 win over Tonga two days earlier was no fluke.

T-UNIT
T-UNIT
Pro
Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)Pro (4.3K reputation)

playmaker11 wrote:
[youtube]mG90K9Oi4OM[/youtube]

Classic.
Joffa
Joffa
Legend

Marcia Wallace, voice of 'The Simpsons' Edna Krabappel, dies at 70

By Noreen O'Donnell
Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:25pm BST

(Reuters) - Actress Marcia Wallace, the voice of Edna Krabappel on the Fox show "The Simpsons" and earlier Carol Kester, the receptionist on the 1970s sitcom "The Bob Newhart Show," has died at 70.

"I was tremendously saddened to learn this morning of the passing of the brilliant and gracious Marcia Wallace," said executive producer, Al Jean. "She was beloved by all at The Simpsons and we intend to retire her irreplaceable character.

Wallace, who had survived breast cancer, died at home, according to a Fox publicist, Antonia Coffman.

A fellow cast member and voice of Lisa Simpson, Yeardley Smith, wrote a farewell to Wallace on Twitter Saturday morning.

"Cheers to the hilarious, kind, fab Marcia Wallace, who has taken her leave of us. Heaven is now a much funnier place b/c of you, Marcia," Smith tweeted.

Wallace won an Emmy for outstanding voice actress in 1992. Her long-running "Simpsons" character Edna Krabappel was Bart Simpson's jaded, crabby fourth-grade teacher.

Earlier, Wallace played the chatty receptionist on "The Bob Newhart Show." She also appeared on "The Merv Griffin Show" and game shows such as "Hollywood Squares" and "The $25,000 Pyramid."

Executive producer Jean had previously hinted about killing off one of the show's characters.

"Earlier we had discussed a potential storyline in which a character passed away," Jean said in a statement. "This was not Marcia's Edna Krabappel. Marcia's passing is unrelated and again, a terrible loss for all who had the pleasure of knowing her."

Wallace published an autobiography "Don't Look Back, We're Not Going that Way," in 2004. Her husband, hotelier Dennis Hawley, died in 1992. She had a son, Michael Hawley.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/10/26/uk-usa-people-wallace-idUKBRE99P0A420131026
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

RIP :(
Joffa
Joffa
Legend

Velvet Underground singer Lou Reed dies in New York, aged 71

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/singer-lou-reed-dies-in-new-york-age-71/story-fni0b8dw-1226747932345
paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

[youtube]WLNkbRvraho[/youtube]

Will be missed.
General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

She will be missed. In personal news my cat Jordan died today as well :( she was a cool old thing.

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

RIP to the West African Black Rhino. Declared extinct.

It was a few years ago, but the news hit me hard today.

Edited by Eastern Glory: 13/11/2013 10:08:00 AM
afromanGT
afromanGT
Legend
Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)Legend (77K reputation)

It's been on the WWF 'extinct' list for over 2 years now actually.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

afromanGT wrote:
It's been on the WWF 'extinct' list for over 2 years now actually.

:lol: I realise.

I just saw a meme today and thought 'why not' :lol:
Mr
Mr
World Class
World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)World Class (6.1K reputation)

Three cyclists in Sydney in 3 weeks.
Joffa
Joffa
Legend

Shane del Rosario
Reuters
10:39 am, November 29, 2013

UFC fighter Shane del Rosario died Thursday after suffering a heart attack at his home two days earlier.

Del Rosario, 30, was brought to Hoag Memorial Hospital in Newport Beach, Calif., on Tuesday in full cardiac arrest, according to a statement from the family. Jason House, the fighter's manager, said del Rosario was resuscitated in the emergency room but was in critical condition.

In a facebook posting on Thursday, Del Rosario's coach, Colin Oyama, said, "The Del Rosario family and I, and all of our family, teammates and friends, thank everyone for their prayers and support. God has a different path for Shane to take and instead has chosen to take him away from us to be with his forefathers in heaven."

Del Rosario, 30, who came to UFC from Strikeforce, lost his first two UFC matches and had pulled out of a scheduled Dec. 28 fight because of a rib injury. His lifetime record was 11-2 in MMA and 0-2 in UFC.

http://touch.dailypress.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78096612/
Funky Munky
Funky Munky
Legend

Joffa wrote:

Shane del Rosario
Reuters
10:39 am, November 29, 2013

UFC fighter Shane del Rosario died Thursday after suffering a heart attack at his home two days earlier.

Del Rosario, 30, was brought to Hoag Memorial Hospital in Newport Beach, Calif., on Tuesday in full cardiac arrest, according to a statement from the family. Jason House, the fighter's manager, said del Rosario was resuscitated in the emergency room but was in critical condition.

In a facebook posting on Thursday, Del Rosario's coach, Colin Oyama, said, "The Del Rosario family and I, and all of our family, teammates and friends, thank everyone for their prayers and support. God has a different path for Shane to take and instead has chosen to take him away from us to be with his forefathers in heaven."

Del Rosario, 30, who came to UFC from Strikeforce, lost his first two UFC matches and had pulled out of a scheduled Dec. 28 fight because of a rib injury. His lifetime record was 11-2 in MMA and 0-2 in UFC.

http://touch.dailypress.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-78096612/

Apparently not dead yet, but very much close. Terrible stuff.
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Paul walker has apparently been killed in a car crash.

PAUL Walker, star of the Fast and the Furious movie series, has died in a car crash in California.
The 40-year-old actor was killed when the driver of a Porsche he was a passenger in lost control and hit a telegraph pole in Valencia, north of Los Angeles, according to TMZ.

Police at the scene of the horrific crash near Kelly Johnson Parkway in Valencia that killed actor Paul Walker. Source: AP

Actor Paul Walker has been killed in car crash north of Los Angeles, his publicist has confirmed.
The Santa Clarita Signa l reports that the red Porsche crashed into a telegraph pole and tree and burst into flames.
The actor's death was confirmed in a statement posted on his official Twitter account and Facebook page.
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/12/01/13/28/actor-paul-walker-killed-in-car-crash

Edited by StiflersMom: 1/12/2013 03:49:34 PM
JohnVanHalen
JohnVanHalen
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.9K reputation)

Sad stuff really, seen a photo after the fire had been put out, nothing left of it... R.I.P.
T-UNIT
T-UNIT
Pro

R.I.P. Paul Walker, a sad day for his family and young women everywhere.
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Totally loved his woody acting and the entire ( although a bit far fetched) Fast and Furious series.

RIP
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I liked him in into the blue, good movie.
Dan_The_Red
Dan_The_Red
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Loved his movies, RIP mate... :(

Edited by Dan_The_Red: 1/12/2013 04:12:36 PM
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=399_1385876750
notorganic
notorganic
Legend

Iridium1010 wrote:

First comment "why couldn't it be Kanye?"

:lol:
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend

notorganic wrote:
Iridium1010 wrote:

First comment "why couldn't it be Kanye?"

:lol:

Did you see that interview he had a few days ago? Fuck I hate him.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2013/11/28/10/19/kanye-west-taken-down-a-peg-on-radio
Shaker
Shaker
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

Irony on Paul Walker anyone?
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search