442 nostalgia and good times thread

442 nostalgia and good times thread

Author
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Heineken wrote:
EG should know.

What ever happened to Guest? Fuck the fights between him and Afro were brilliant!

Guest is a bongrat who sits in his garage hot boxing it all day and does feck all.

I never even encountered him on the forum and only worked out that I know him a couple of months ago :lol:

His voice/lisp is hilarious :lol:
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

haha you actually changed the name. Makes more sense tbh.

Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

TheSelectFew wrote:

Well the train of the thread kind of changed so why not haha

And I think the Terrace culture thread is one of my favourites :lol:

When Funky re-opens it once the season starts, the fun shall resume ;)
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

pv4 wrote:
What about ducky on our man f93?

Was so strange... And he wasn't even a multi
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
The Jerks getting more points in the ACL than CCM in 3 ACL campaigns was fun while it lasted :lol:
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

pv4 wrote:
The Jerks getting more points in the ACL than CCM in 3 ACL campaigns was fun while it lasted :lol:

See even then, you were never anywhere near Cool Cat's level of trolling. He seemed to have a 24/7 CCM article/thread radar and would somehow always have the first post/comment. It was crazy.

Besides, since you added me on Facebook, you haven't said a bad word about CCM :lol: <3
sydneyboys
sydneyboys
Fan
Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)Fan (81 reputation)

Blacka <3
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Bowden wrote:
pv4 wrote:

See even then, you were never anywhere near Cool Cat's level of trolling. He seemed to have a 24/7 CCM article/thread radar and would somehow always have the first post/comment. It was crazy.

Besides, since you added me on Facebook, you haven't said a bad word about CCM :lol: <3

I promised, didn't I? :lol:

It's kind of my thing to hate on gve more than anything else nowadays
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

Bowden wrote:
pv4 wrote:

It's true. Peev has been very polite since he joined the FB crew :lol:
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Figgy's meltdown has to be the greatest thing I've experienced. Was always so calm and collected (albeit whilst being an arrogant prick) but then one day he just snapped.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend

jlm8695 wrote:
Figgy's meltdown has to be the greatest thing I've experienced. Was always so calm and collected (albeit whilst being an arrogant prick) but then one day he just snapped.

As Joey Davola, he's calm as though :lol:
pv4
pv4
Legend

Eastern Glory wrote:
Bowden wrote:
pv4 wrote:

It's true. Peev has been very polite since he joined the FB crew :lol:

Calm before the storm :lol:
tbitm
tbitm
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

a.league.addict's coaching advice
marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Fuck you.
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Roar_Brisbane wrote:
Fuck you.

Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

"The John Aloisi woman" hahahaha
Benjo
Benjo
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

FFT FC. Was quality while it lasted.

But my favourite was funky's screencap and accompanying caption of Random_Hero's "away goals count double fuckwits" post. Got the image saved on my other computer, will upload it tomorrow. Best moment in forum history for me.
macktheknife
macktheknife
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

The days when it was Olympic doing the whole "without a single marketing dollar spent" routine, and claiming they were getting thousands of people to matches.
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

I miss when s_f was a regular :cry:
scouse_roar
scouse_roar
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

I quite enjoyed the raft of multis that emerged after Afro was banned that time...
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

paulc vs the League of NSL Defenders (Arthur, Benjamin, GA and myself), went on for a solid 6 months in like every thread, even W-League shit rofl.

It's only recent, but a.league.addict's coaching post was fucking top shelf lols.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

tbitm wrote:

Hahaahha fuck didn't see you had posted this.

=d> =d> =d> =d>

-PB

Socceroofan4life
Socceroofan4life
Pro
Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)Pro (4.6K reputation)

marconi101 wrote:

The bane of boners and horny teenagers everywhere.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

Eastern Glory wrote:
Fap.gif

I must admit, that caused a lot of unforeseen Q_Q.

-PB

f1worldchamp
f1worldchamp
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Mmmmm.
Blyth Spartan
Sydney Olympic Ultra's
tbitm
tbitm
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
tbitm wrote:

Hahaahha fuck didn't see you had posted this.

=d> =d> =d> =d>

-PB

No worries. Was a great day on the forum it deserves to be here twice ;)

Has yet to show his face in AF since :lol:
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:

Well the train of the thread kind of changed so why not haha

And I think the Terrace culture thread is one of my favourites :lol:

When Funky re-opens it once the season starts, the fun shall resume ;)

My Angus is prepared.

General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

paulbagzFC wrote:
paulc vs the League of NSL Defenders (Arthur, Benjamin, GA and myself), went on for a solid 6 months in like every thread, even W-League shit rofl.

It's only recent, but a.league.addict's coaching post was fucking top shelf lols.

-PB

Your sig was brilliant, the Four Bitters (y)

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

General Ashnak
General Ashnak
Legend
Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)Legend (18K reputation)

Marty <3

The thing about football - the important thing about football - is its not just about football.
- Sir Terry Pratchett in Unseen Academicals
For pro/rel in Australia across the entire pyramid, the removal of artificial impediments to the development of the game and its players.
On sabbatical Youth Coach and formerly part of The Cove FC

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search