The Australian National Football Team General Discussion*OFFICIAL*

The Australian National Football Team General Discussion*OFFICIAL*

Author
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
melbourne_terrace wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
If Ange was smart he wouldn't play McKay

I don't particularly like McKay but he does a job for the NT and I respect him for that. He is generally very composed on the ball and doesn't overcomplicate his game. His best quality is his fitness which allows him press the opposing midfield for a long period of time which is massively important for our game plan. We wouldn't have looked as good as we did against recent tough opposition if he wasn't playing. I'd prefer a midfield of Milligan, Rogic and Luongo but for now McKay balances out the squad and that's important.

I was reading an article recently where Leckie is the outstanding athlete in the Socceroo team, a bit like Emo used to be.

The other three standout athletes were Kruse, Troisi and McKay.

Good point about McKay's off the ball pressure in squeezing opponents leading to improved team performance, MT.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

azzaMVFC wrote:
melbourne_terrace wrote:
jlm8695 wrote:
I'd like to see us go back to the 4-23-1, having two players who can pass in the pivot would make it more effective than the last time we used it with Jedinak imo.

Ryan
Elrich-Wilkinson-Spiranovic-Davidson
Luongo-Milligan
Kruse-Rogic-Leckie
Cahill

4-2-3-1 would probably work better for us seeing how useless Cahill is in Build up play.

Don't mind your lineup JLM, we're light on at RB, so Elrich is a must. Would rather see Wright given a chance instead of Wilko. Wouldn't mind seeing Leckie play as a centre forward and Burns out on the wing.

Ryan
Elrich-Wright-Spiranovic-Davidson
Luongo-Milligan
Kruse-Rogic-Burns
Leckie

One of the good things about Leckie being central striker, is being able to rotate the front three.

This causes confusion for opposition defences.
Mr B
Mr B
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
melbourne_terrace wrote:
TheSelectFew wrote:
If Ange was smart he wouldn't play McKay

I don't particularly like McKay but he does a job for the NT and I respect him for that. He is generally very composed on the ball and doesn't overcomplicate his game. His best quality is his fitness which allows him press the opposing midfield for a long period of time which is massively important for our game plan. We wouldn't have looked as good as we did against recent tough opposition if he wasn't playing. I'd prefer a midfield of Milligan, Rogic and Luongo but for now McKay balances out the squad and that's important.

=d>

Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Thoughts on the olyroos squad? i put it up on the other thread (under17/19/23 NT thread)

I think Vidmar has made a mistake by not selecting young gun Devante Clut, and Edwards shouldn't be there.

But otherwise its a decent squad.
Capac
Capac
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

azzaMVFC wrote:
melbourne_terrace wrote:
jlm8695 wrote:
I'd like to see us go back to the 4-23-1, having two players who can pass in the pivot would make it more effective than the last time we used it with Jedinak imo.

Ryan
Luongo-Milligan
Kruse-Rogic-Leckie
Cahill

4-2-3-1 would probably work better for us seeing how useless Cahill is in Build up play.

Don't mind your lineup JLM, we're light on at RB, so Elrich is a must. Would rather see Wright given a chance instead of Wilko. Wouldn't mind seeing Leckie play as a centre forward and Burns out on the wing.

Ryan
Luongo-Milligan
Kruse-Rogic-Burns
Leckie

I really like that lineup. Wright deserves a chance after the way he has been playing in the championship.

The only thing I would change would be having rogic give it a go at dm seeing as he has been playing well there for Celtic and having luongo in the center of the park as part of a 4-2-1-3.
roarys mane
roarys mane
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Capac wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
melbourne_terrace wrote:
jlm8695 wrote:

Ryan
Luongo-Milligan
Kruse-Rogic-Leckie
Cahill

Ryan
Luongo-Milligan
Kruse-Rogic-Burns
Leckie

I really like that lineup. Wright deserves a chance after the way he has been playing in the championship.

The only thing I would change would be having rogic give it a go at dm seeing as he has been playing well there for Celtic and having luongo in the center of the park as part of a 4-2-1-3.

Tbh I think itd be more like...

Ryan
Elrich-Spiranovic-Wright-Davidson
Milligan
Luongo-Rogic
Kruse-Burns-Leckie

...with those same players.

We really need a RB to come through the ranks.
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Wouldn't select him now but where does Troisi fit best? He can play in a few spots. Very disappointed with his situation after a decent season for once. For me Wright is ready to go. Sainsbury is good but these injuries are a concern. Special mention for Rhys Williams who I'll never give up on.

Edited by johnszasz: 26/8/2015 08:52:25 PM
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Barca4Life wrote:
Thoughts on the olyroos squad? i put it up on the other thread (under17/19/23 NT thread)

I think Vidmar has made a mistake by not selecting young gun Devante Clut, and Edwards shouldn't be there.

But otherwise its a decent squad.

I'm sure Terry thought just the other day "I sure could use another meaningless underage national team game right now"

But seriously, Terry, stay the fuck in Greece.
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Against a weak opposition at home I think Ange will invert his midfield the way he did at the Asian Cup. Luongo and Rogic as dual 6s would cause opposition teams to shit themselves. Cahill will probably start but I hope he doesn't.

Ideally

---------------------Ryan
Risdon Spiranovic Wilkinson Davo
-------------------Milligan
--------------- Luongo Rogic
------------Kruse Leckie Burns

Narrow front three, overlapping fullbacks.

Won't be done though, I am sure we will see Cahill, McKay and Elrich.
Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend

Tyson_Jon wrote:
Olyroos squad: Mustafa AMINI (Randers FC, Denmark), Terry ANTONIS (PAOK FC, Greece), Brandon BORRELLO (Brisbane Roar), Joshua BRILLANTE (Empoli, Italy), Cameron BURGESS (Fulham FC, England), Daniel DE SILVA (Roda JC Kerkrade, Netherlands), Milos DEGENEK (1860 Munich, Germany), James DONACHIE (Brisbane Roar), Jack DUNCAN (Randers FC, Denmark), Ryan EDWARDS (uncontracted), Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO (Swansea FC, England), Scott GALLOWAY (Melbourne Victory), Jason GERIA (Melbourne Victory), John HALL (Adelaide United), Andrew HOOLE (Sydney FC), Paul IZZO (Central Coast Mariners), Jamie MACLAREN (Brisbane Roar), Chris NAUMOFF (Sydney FC), Connor PAIN (Melbourne Victory), Steven UGARKOVIC (NK Osijek, Croatia), Brad SMITH (uncontracted), Adam TAGGART (Fulham FC, England), Riley WOODCOCK (Sydney FC)

What dates are these guys playing?
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Updated thread to include womens teams.

Krusen
Krusen
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

Aljay wrote:
Against a weak opposition at home I think Ange will invert his midfield the way he did at the Asian Cup. Luongo and Rogic as dual 6s would cause opposition teams to shit themselves. Cahill will probably start but I hope he doesn't.

Ideally

Risdon has not been selected.

We really need a fit R. Williams or Herd at RB. Milligan is another option.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Krusen wrote:
Aljay wrote:

Ideally

Risdon has not been selected.

We really need a fit R. Williams or Herd at RB. Milligan is another option.

milligans shift at RB was second only to Rhys williams in the last decade.

hows sainsbury looking. without these injuries he has started to take the number one CB spot. certainly more dominant in the role in the asian cup than anyone else.

milligan---sains----spiro----davo
-----------------luongo
-------rogic----------------oar
burns----------cahill (C)-------leckie

we should come out firing and try take the lead. milligan into dm with first sub- rogic for elrich. kruse for cahill.

GloryPerth
GloryPerth
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

This thread lacks the announcement and listing of the latest squad, here it is, from the 19th of August:

Quote:
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/08/19/cisak-bolter-socceroos

Socceroos squad is:
Name   (Club, Country)    - A International Caps (Goals)

Mat Ryan (gk) (Valencia, Spain) - 21 (0)
Adam Federici (gk) (AFC Bournemouth, England) - 10 (0)
Alex Cisak (gk) (Leyton Orient, England) - Debut

Matthew Spiranovic (Hangzhou Greentown, China) - 27 (0)
Alex Wilkinson (Jeonbuk Hyundai, Korea Republic) - 15 (0)
Ryan McGowan (Dundee United, Scotland) - 12 (0)
Bailey Wright (Preston North End, England) - 3 (1)

Aziz Behich (Bursaspor, Turkey) - 11 (2)
Jason Davidson (Huddersfield Town AFC, England) - 18 (1)

Tarek Elrich (Adelaide United, Australia) - 1 (0)

Mile Jedinak (Crystal Palace, England) - 59 (9)
Mark Milligan (Baniyas SC, UAE) - 40 (3)
Jackson Irvine (Ross County, Scotland) - 1 (0)

Matt McKay (Brisbane Roar, Australia) - 56 (2)
Aaron Mooy (Melbourne City, Australia) - 6 (3)

Massimo Luongo (Queens Park Rangers, England) - 12 (2)
Tom Rogic (Celtic, Scotland) - 9 (0)

Robbie Kruse (Bayer Leverkusen, Germany) - 38 (4)
Mathew Leckie (FC Ingolstadt 04, Germany) - 25 (1)
Nathan Burns (FC Tokyo, Japan) - 13 (0)
Tommy Oar (Unattached) - 23 (2)

Tim Cahill (Shanghai Shenhua, China) - 83 (39)
Tomi Juric (Roda JC Kerkrade, Netherlands) - 13 (2)

[size=4]Socceroos Match Details:

Australia v Bangladesh
Thursday 3 September 2015
nib Stadium, Perth
7pm (AWT) kick off (9pm AEST)

Tajikistan v Australia
Tuesday 8 September 2015
Republican Central Stadium, Dushanbe
6pm kick off (10pm AEST)[/size]

GloryPerth
GloryPerth
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

The Select Few, maybe just keep this thread to the Socceroos and Matildas?

You already have a thread for the Aged NTs, right up to Olyroos? :-k

Roar_Brisbane wrote:
Tyson_Jon wrote:
Olyroos squad: Mustafa AMINI (Randers FC, Denmark), Terry ANTONIS (PAOK FC, Greece), Brandon BORRELLO (Brisbane Roar), Joshua BRILLANTE (Empoli, Italy), Cameron BURGESS (Fulham FC, England), Daniel DE SILVA (Roda JC Kerkrade, Netherlands), Milos DEGENEK (1860 Munich, Germany), James DONACHIE (Brisbane Roar), Jack DUNCAN (Randers FC, Denmark), Ryan EDWARDS (uncontracted), Giancarlo GALLIFUOCO (Swansea FC, England), Scott GALLOWAY (Melbourne Victory), Jason GERIA (Melbourne Victory), John HALL (Adelaide United), Andrew HOOLE (Sydney FC), Paul IZZO (Central Coast Mariners), Jamie MACLAREN (Brisbane Roar), Chris NAUMOFF (Sydney FC), Connor PAIN (Melbourne Victory), Steven UGARKOVIC (NK Osijek, Croatia), Brad SMITH (uncontracted), Adam TAGGART (Fulham FC, England), Riley WOODCOCK (Sydney FC)

What dates are these guys playing?

Check-out the Aged NTs thread for info on that?
   ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ 2015-16 FIFA/AFC/AFF U-17/20/23 Tournaments ♔ ♕ ♚ ♛ STREAM IN OP ₹៛₪OKON OUT₪៛₹
GloryPerth
GloryPerth
Legend

FYI For those who don't know, Jedi is an injury doubt:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/08/26/hamstrung-jedinak-doubt-socceroos-world-cup-qualifiers - 26 August 2015

Given this, likely line-ups:

R
Ryan
McGowan!/Elrich! - Wilkinson - Spira - Behich/Davidson
Milligan - McKay/Mooy/Irvine?!
Leckie Luongo Kruse
Cahill

Rogic won't start ahead of Luongo and I doubt he start deeper alongside Milligan - less Luongo drops deeper to partner Milligan, with Rogic as #10 - Which could be possible, depending how offensive we want our team to be, from the outset? :-k Otherwise, Rogic eased in as a second-half sub.

The 5-day turn-around to Tajikistan is a big factor at-play here, so expect some rotation of the line-up, come the second fixture. Hence the flexibility and variable options, in the selections? :-k Some of our key players need some protection, careful management, to prevent a reocurrence of injuries, guys like Kruse, Rogic and whoever else. Perth to Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is a relatively long-trip, especially for those who've already just travelled back to Australia from Europe. We also saw the mixed performance of the team last time they were in Central Asia (Krygystan). Given that, it may be a blessing in disguise that Jedi has a spell as he was one of the under-performers that game.

inala brah wrote:
hows sainsbury looking. without these injuries he has started to take the number one CB spot. certainly more dominant in the role in the asian cup than anyone else.

He certainly is our leading CB partner, to Spira - our #1 CB pairing.

Last I heard, injury troubles :/ :

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2015/08/16/hamstrung-sainsbury-socceroos-doubt - 16 August 2015 or just 10 days ago. :/
Krusen
Krusen
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

McGowan has been poor at RB. With this calibre of opposition he may be OK. Milligan is the best option in the squad. However with Jedinek out Ange will most likely want Milligan's experience at DM.

Looks like it will be Elrich v McGowan for RB. Would like to see Elrich given a start under the circumstances.

Edited by Krusen : 27/8/2015 10:06:33 AM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

inala brah wrote:

milligans shift at RB was second only to Rhys williams in the last decade.

My concern with Milligan playing at RB is him turning and chasing speedy wingers.

Milligan is an excellent 50/50 tackler and hard ball winner.

On the other hand when a player runs at him with ball, he is not as good at jockeying, showing and delaying.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Krusen wrote:
McGowan has been poor at RB. With this calibre of opposition he may be OK. Milligan is the best option in the squad. However with Jedinek out Ange will most likely want Milligan's experience at DM.

Looks like it will be Elrich v McGowan for RB. Would like to see Elrich given a start under the circumstances.

Elrich.

Has more speed over the turf than Millsy or MGowan.

Elrich has improved as ball carrier too. Last night I thought an action by a AU player was Cirio, one of the best ball carriers in the HAL. It was Elrich.

Elrich's balance, changes of direction and improved control, were good enough so that I initially thought it was Cirio.

In terms of turning and chasing speedy wingers, and his aerial crossing, I think Elrich is the person for the RB job. That is, until Franjic gets fit and if Herd ever sorts out his club career.
Krusen
Krusen
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
Krusen wrote:

Elrich.

Has more speed over the turf than Millsy or MGowan.

Elrich has improved as ball carrier too. Last night I thought an action by a AU player was Cirio, one of the best ball carriers in the HAL. It was Elrich.

Elrich's balance, changes of direction and improved control, were good enough so that I initially thought it was Cirio.

In terms of turning and chasing speedy wingers, and his aerial crossing, I think Elrich is the person for the RB job. That is, until Franjic gets fit and if Herd ever sorts out his club career.

What's your opinion on our best candidate for LB?
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Krusen wrote:

Tough one.

ATM little in it between Davo, Behich and the untried Elrich.

Behich is better on the ball than Davo, and makes less mistakes too. He also has superior game sense and ability to work in combination with other players going forwards.

Davo is a more muscular ball winner than Behich. Even though he says he has improved since leaving Heracles, his performances for the Socceroos have declined.

Edited by Decentric: 27/8/2015 01:15:35 PM
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

azzaMVFC wrote:
Would rather see Wright given a chance instead of Wilko.

Apart from a major mistake in his first game in a friendly, Wilko has been a revelation at CB.

He is incredibly intelligent as a player. He rarely makes individual mistakes and is a decent 1v1 ball winner.

Wilko is not as good a distributor as Spira or Sains, but he rarely tries to pass unless he is 100% sure of being accurate, certainly in the defensive half anyway.

Also, he is our current most experienced CB having played more football than the others.

Any team needs a coach on the pitch. I'm sure Wilko is organising players around him. Wilko now has World Cup and Asian Cup experience too with a great deal of pressure associated in games in those comps.

Ange deserves a great deal of credit it for selecting Wilko.=d>
Krusen
Krusen
Semi-Pro

Decentric wrote:
Krusen wrote:

Tough one.

ATM little in it between Davo, Behich and the untried Elrich.

Behich is better on the ball than Davo, and makes less mistakes too. He also has superior game sense and ability to work in combination with other players going forwards.

Davo is a more muscular ball winner than Behich. Even though he says he has improved since leaving Heracles, his performances for the Socceroos have declined.

Edited by Decentric: 27/8/2015 01:15:35 PM

You obviously rate Elrich at RB what do you think of him as an option at LB? Granted we have only really seen him play in the HAL.

We really do need Brad Smith to find a new club ASAP.

Defensively both Davo and Behich have been found out on numerous occasions.
azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Decentric wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

Apart from a major mistake in his first game in a friendly, Wilko has been a revelation at CB.

He is incredibly intelligent as a player. He rarely makes individual mistakes and is a decent 1v1 ball winner.

Wilko is not as good a distributor as Spira or Sains, but he rarely tries to pass unless he is 100% sure of being accurate, certainly in the defensive half anyway.

Also, he is our current most experienced CB having played more football than the others.

Any team needs a coach on the pitch. I'm sure Wilko is organising players around him. Wilko now has World Cup and Asian Cup experience too with a great deal of pressure associated in games in those comps.

He has definitely done a great job, but we need to create more depth in the back, not just our full backs but our centre backs as well. The more caps given to Bailey Wright now, the better we'll be in the long run. He'd be about 22-23, whilst Wilko is nearing 30 if not 30 already. Against sides such as Bangladesh and Tajikistan, Bailey Wright should get a good hit out and a few caps under his belt.
Krusen
Krusen
Semi-Pro

azzaMVFC wrote:
Decentric wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

He has definitely done a great job, but we need to create more depth in the back, not just our full backs but our centre backs as well. The more caps given to Bailey Wright now, the better we'll be in the long run. He'd be about 22-23, whilst Wilko is nearing 30 if not 30 already. Against sides such as Bangladesh and Tajikistan, Bailey Wright should get a good hit out and a few caps under his belt.

Wilko just turned 31.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Krusen wrote:

You obviously rate Elrich at RB what do you think of him as an option at LB? Granted we have only really seen him play in the HAL.

We really do need Brad Smith to find a new club ASAP.

Defensively both Davo and Behich have been found out on numerous occasions.

Haven't done stats on him at LB and looked at him as closely as RB.

Elrich looks decent for AU as LB.

It is good to have a player playing at a club playing at both left and right full back.
azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Happy birthday Ange
SpongeBobFC
SpongeBobFC
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

azzaMVFC wrote:
Decentric wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

Curtis Good is a viable option at LB although not as proactive going forward and much preferred at CB the sooner he and Devere are brought back into camp the better it will look.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

SpongeBobFC wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:
Decentric wrote:
azzaMVFC wrote:

Curtis Good is a viable option at LB although not as proactive going forward and much preferred at CB the sooner he and Devere are brought back into camp the better it will look.

I think Devere is a good prospect from his showing against Germany.

I think he has more pace to turn and chase than any of our other CBs.
jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

I think we should start like this:

McGowan---Wright--Spira---Davidson
----------Milligan-----Luongo-----------
Kruse---------Rogic-----------Leckie
----------------Burns---------------------

2nd half:

McGowan---Wright--Spira---Davidson
------------------Milligan------------------
-----------Mooy-------Luongo-----------
------------------Rogic---------------------
Kruse-----------------------------Leckie