Things that happen in the ISIS super league

Things that happen in the ISIS super league

Author
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
macktheknife wrote:
Sheila's, wogs but no pooftas.

lol
Unshackled
Unshackled
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)

Group: Banned Members

Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

There are a couple of Aussies playing there but I don't know how closely the national setup a tracks them. For instance, there was this guy from Melbourne called Jake playing in their youth leagues a couple of seasons ago but he's completely dropped off the radar. They're kind of like the Croat and Serb FAs in that they scout Western Sydney like a feeder league, keeping track of players with a certain ethnic background. Some people say we need to monitor players with dual citizenship more closely, some say if they don't bleed green and gold they should fuck off. It comes down to whether you want to play for who developed you, or if you prefer where your parents migrated from because you don't like AFL footy Kulcha.

Kerem Bulut just transferred to the league and the way things are going, he'll probably come up against Ruka's team in the Continental knockout cup. The winner will meet Iain Fyfe's old team in the final.

Edited by Aljay: 23/10/2015 10:54:42 PM

Edited by Aljay: 23/10/2015 10:59:17 PM
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Unshackled wrote:

What does this have to do with the thread?

E

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Their fans start threads like "Is Israel in trouble?"
Unshackled
Unshackled
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)Hardcore Fan (242 reputation)

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Unshackled wrote:

Please feel free to make a similar thread that takes the piss out of Jews or Israel.
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Unshackled wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Unshackled wrote:

Please feel free to make a similar thread that takes the piss out of Jews or Israel.

That doesn't really answer my question. Also we're making fun of ISIS here, not Muslims, unless you group them both together as the same thing.

E

lukerobinho
lukerobinho
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

lmao
Unshackled
Unshackled
Hardcore Fan

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Unshackled wrote:
"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Unshackled wrote:

That doesn't really answer my question. Also we're making fun of ISIS here, not Muslims, unless you group them both together as the same thing.

Sure mate.

Double standards, I cant help you if you want to play obtuse.
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Also fyi, no here has started defending Jews yet.

E

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Mod warning: ISIS threads are about a different type of hijacking.
Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

The 9 year old Yazidi ball girl is the coach's slave wife. She's pregnant.
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

They teach the players how to shoot from a very young age.

E

paladisious
paladisious
Legend

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
They teach the players how to shoot from a very young age.

Shooting and be-heading.
Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

Shane Smeltz to be one of the first marquee players as he knows how to take a blokes head off.

- EG.

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

u4486662
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

A jew would still run it and make people mad everywhere.
BA81
BA81
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)Semi-Pro (2K reputation)

They sign up David Hicks as a pundit, just to pass him off as Bozza :lol:

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Aljay wrote:
There are a couple of Aussies playing there but I don't know how closely the national setup a tracks them. For instance, there was this guy from Melbourne called Jake playing in their youth leagues a couple of seasons ago but he's completely dropped off the radar. They're kind of like the Croat and Serb FAs in that they scout Western Sydney like a feeder league, keeping track of players with a certain ethnic background. Some people say we need to monitor players with dual citizenship more closely, some say if they don't bleed green and gold they should fuck off. It comes down to whether you want to play for who developed you, or if you prefer where your parents migrated from because you don't like AFL footy Kulcha.

Kerem Bulut just transferred to the league and the way things are going, he'll probably come up against Ruka's team in the Continental knockout cup. The winner will meet Iain Fyfe's old team in the final.

Edited by Aljay: 23/10/2015 10:54:42 PM

Edited by Aljay: 23/10/2015 10:59:17 PM

Jake Bilardi was a former Chelsea youth, still young enough to make an impact.
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Zadkovic is a hero because he shoots often and wildly, without regard for where it goes.
SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

BA81 wrote:
They sign up David Hicks as a pundit, just to pass him off as Bozza :lol:

just needs to perfect that laugh:d

Osama Bin Laden...the Puskas of ISIS

Edited by Socawho: 24/10/2015 02:33:33 PM
tbitm
tbitm
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

When fans knick each others banners and flags, they get their hands cut off.
Unshackled
Unshackled
Hardcore Fan

Israel and America de stabilise the league sending clubs to the wall then endorse rogue owners to take over under their control.
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️

Unhinged wrote:
Israel and America de stabilise the league sending clubs to the wall then endorse rogue owners to take over under their control.

Do you blame the Jews when you cut yourself shaving or are you trying out for a refereeing position?

Most Arab leagues have a team named al-Nasr, which translates as the Victory. Tards everywhere.
u4486662
u4486662
World Class

I think someone is just being bitter and not getting into the light-hearted spirit of it all. Amirite?
Unshackled
Unshackled
Hardcore Fan

u4486662 wrote:
I think someone is just being bitter and not getting into the light-hearted spirit of it all. Amirite?

You sound very defensive. Quite hypocritical really. Its interesting the same people pop their heads up in these threads with bigoted views when it comes to muslims but heaven forbid mention the jew in a critical light and they are triggered into social justice warrior mode.

Besides the other zionist thread is already flooded with typical "victim" and "conquered their enemies" propaganda to not cause you too much concern.

u4486662
u4486662
World Class

Unshackled wrote:
u4486662 wrote:

You sound very defensive. Quite hypocritical really. Its interesting the same people pop their heads up in these threads with bigoted views when it comes to muslims but heaven forbid mention the jew in a critical light and they are triggered into social justice warrior mode.

Besides the other zionist thread is already flooded with typical "victim" and "conquered their enemies" propaganda to not cause you too much concern.

You've just proved my point. And I, like most, have posted in both threads. A social justice warrior these days is far more likely to cry "Islamaphobia" like Ben Affleck did. Defending Islam wins you e-cred. For the record, I don't take sides.
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️

Unshackled wrote:
u4486662 wrote:

You are the ultimate SJW, right down to justifying your racism as progressive moral superiority. If you ever tire of fixing the world with hashtags I will be more than happy to take you to my workplace so you can experience the joy of your beloved ISIS first hand.
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️

Heineken wrote:
- You get blown up if you're caught offside.
- If your center back gets injured, he gets replaced with a landmine.
- American imports get boo'd off.
- If you lose Vladamir Putin bombs your house.

Feel free to contribute

Female players attract a larger transfer fee.
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Crusader wrote:
Unshackled wrote:
u4486662 wrote:

You are the ultimate SJW, right down to justifying your racism as progressive moral superiority. If you ever tire of fixing the world with hashtags I will be more than happy to take you to my workplace so you can experience the joy of your beloved ISIS first hand.

I don't think he's an SJW, but he is definitely a hypocrite.

E

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️

Man of the match gets 72 virgins, only moderately disappointed to discover they are all spotty faced City fans.

"9GABmeme420" wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Unshackled wrote:
u4486662 wrote:

I don't think he's an SJW, but he is definitely a hypocrite.

Will agree with the hypocrite part but doesn't that combine with his moral superiority and ability to link everything to the evil Joooos point towards aspirations of being a SJW?

Edited by crusader: 25/10/2015 02:43:11 PM
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search