Official 2016 Awards nomination thread.

Official 2016 Awards nomination thread.

Author
Glenn - A-league Mad
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Best Forum Rivalry: 

Team Batfink + Rusty vs the Left wing conspiracy
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

3 in one.

Most condescending post of the year.
Most unnecessary and tortured abuse of the English language in a single post.
Most self-aggrandising post of the year.

http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2216278/The-Australian-National-Football-Team-General-DiscussionOFFICIAL?PageIndex=30#bm2398953

Decentric wrote:

New Signing, in terms of this football discussion I agree a lot more with you than Quickflick.

To his credit QF is a very logical person whose general dialectical ability extrapolates to football.

Given that I, and you, have undergone Advanced coach education, at times, QF's general logical, dialectal skill doesn't extrapolate successfully to specific football performance phenomena. I only know this through axioms derived from coach education.

Nevertheless, in cricket, where QF has had better coaching and has a far better understanding of the game then me, he appears very, very plausible, pretty well all the time.

Given you and I know an other football site where people basically troll and abuse each other rather than constructively disagree, QF meets the criteria we agree is what defines a good 442 poster - one who generates football discussion. QF certainly does this. Importantly, without resorting to abuse.

Member since 2008.

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 18 Aug 2016 10:29 AM
3 in one.

http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2216278/The-Australian-National-Football-Team-General-DiscussionOFFICIAL?PageIndex=30#bm2398953

Decentric wrote:

New Signing, in terms of this football discussion I agree a lot more with you than Quickflick.

To his credit QF is a very logical person whose general dialectical ability extrapolates to football.

Given that I, and you, have undergone Advanced coach education, at times, QF's general logical, dialectal skill doesn't extrapolate successfully to specific football performance phenomena. I only know this through axioms derived from coach education.

Nevertheless, in cricket, where QF has had better coaching and has a far better understanding of the game then me, he appears very, very plausible, pretty well all the time.

Given you and I know an other football site where people basically troll and abuse each other rather than constructively disagree, QF meets the criteria we agree is what defines a good 442 poster - one who generates football discussion. QF certainly does this. Importantly, without resorting to abuse.

I second this nomination. He can be such an elitist wanker sometimes.

E

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
3 in one.

Decentric wrote:

Try and stick to one account...

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

9GABmeme420 - 18 Aug 2016 1:27 PM

I second this nomination. He can be such an elitist wanker sometimes.

New Signing, I agree with you about three CBs not being a realistic option to build an Oz team around. Italy may do it, but they are defensive freaks with a defensive coaching structure that is peerless - to the detriment of their proactive football culture.
However, because we disagree with QF doesn't  his perspective should be discouraged through mass repudiation.
In a democracy,  I strongly uphold his he has every right to express the opinion he does. He also meets the criterion that you and I suggest is a good 442 poster. One who discusses football and generates ensuing further discussion . 

He used the same line twice:hehe::laugh::doze::crazy::D:P:laugh::blink:
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

mcjules - 18 Aug 2016 1:29 PM
Try and stick to one account...

You are either guessing or.......

.......based on your spiel in the 'Ballad of Ricecrackers" thread about not being able to see IP addresses

.......lying.

Tsk tsk McJules.

Member since 2008.

Edited
8 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 18 Aug 2016 8:03 PM
mcjules - 18 Aug 2016 1:29 PM

You are either guessing or.......

.......based on your spiel in the 'Ballad of Ricecrackers" thread about not being able to see IP addresses

.......lying.

Tsk tsk McJules.

I didn't lie in that thread and credit for not denying it.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Muz
Muz
Legend

mcjules - 18 Aug 2016 10:17 PM
Munrubenmuz - 18 Aug 2016 8:03 PM

I didn't lie in that thread and credit for not denying it.

Not denying something is not the same as admitting something.

Member since 2008.

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 18 Aug 2016 10:29 PM
mcjules - 18 Aug 2016 10:17 PM

Not denying something is not the same as admitting something.

Shut the fuck up. 

jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Woah... TSF showing some tough love.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

jlm8695 - 19 Aug 2016 7:27 AM
Woah... TSF showing some tough love.

looooooooooool
Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2416829/Footballs-critique-facing-critical-times#bm2417060
Wamackie irony
That is the problem with the Internet - every dumb arse with a keyboard thinks that someone else wants to read their opinions.

E

Edited
8 Years Ago by 9GABmeme420
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

It's been a pretty boring year for 442 tbh

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

marconi101
marconi101
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

I blame salmon and all of the moderators, wouldn't happen if I was moderator, etc 

He was a man of specific quirks. He believed that all meals should be earned through physical effort. He also contended, zealously like a drunk with a political point, that the third dimension would not be possible if it werent for the existence of water.

BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Post of the Year: Any one of the several posts Marconi has written about his former house mates.

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Weather Forecast in Athens:

Partly cloudy19 °c
Sunrise:
07:43 AM
Sunset:
06:35 PM
Moonrise:
01:36 AM
Moonset:
03:27 PM
Precip:
0%
Wind:
8 mph from NNW
Humidity:
78%
Pressure:
1021 mb
Cloud Cover:
0%
Visibility:
10 km

canonical
canonical
Amateur
Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)

Aikhme - 24 Oct 2016 2:28 PM
Weather Forecast in Athens:

Partly cloudy19 °c
Sunrise:
07:43 AM
Sunset:
06:35 PM
Moonrise:
01:36 AM
Moonset:
03:27 PM
Precip:
0%
Wind:
8 mph from NNW
Humidity:
78%
Pressure:
1021 mb
Cloud Cover:
0%
Visibility:
10 km

Partly cloudy with 0% cloud cover.

Jimmie Rustle Clarke doesnt get how weather works  :(
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

canonical - 25 Oct 2016 12:29 PM
Aikhme - 24 Oct 2016 2:28 PM

Partly cloudy with 0% cloud cover.

Jimmie Rustle Clarke doesnt get how weather works  :(

really, and you have no idea about Current Conditions Vs Forecast Conditions.

But in your defence, you are a bottle short of a six pack to say the least! 
Edited
8 Years Ago by Aikhme
Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

Aikhme - 25 Oct 2016 6:46 PM

Aikhme - 98% Rustled 
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

YAWN! 
Glenn - A-league Mad
Glenn - A-league Mad
World Class
World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)World Class (5.3K reputation)

Worst single post.

After 4 people die on holiday at dreamworld.
Condemned666 - 25 Oct 2016 9:28 PM
its interesting that this stuff can happen, and there are incidents like this at american theme parks

BUT its because Australia is such a sparsely populated country with so-few theme parks it makes the news.

EDIT The question which will be dodged: What are they doing there in the first place on a TUESDAY AFTERNOON?

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Aikhme - 25 Oct 2016 6:58 PM
YAWN! 

98.5%

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Jong Gabe
Jong Gabe
Pro

Glenn - A-league Mad - 26 Oct 2016 1:35 PM
Worst single post.

After 4 people die on holiday at dreamworld.
Condemned666 - 25 Oct 2016 9:28 PM

I think he has dementia or something. A lot of terrible posts.

E

paladisious
paladisious
Legend
Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)Legend (40K reputation)

Aikhme - 25 Oct 2016 6:46 PM

Triggered. A bottle fell out of a six pack I was carrying today and smashed. :(

Edited
8 Years Ago by paladisious
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

9GABmeme420 - 26 Oct 2016 3:40 PM
Glenn - A-league Mad - 26 Oct 2016 1:35 PM

I think he has dementia or something. A lot of terrible posts.

Dollar short of a sausage roll.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

inala brah - 6 Mar 2016 3:53 PM
ardtho to clean up this year.

Best troll -- adrtho

Best multi -- ardtho

Best forum rivalry -- ardtho vs spl and eredivisie

Worst troll -- ardtho

Dickhead of the Year -- ardtho

Worst Multi -- ardtho

Tinfoil hat award -- ardtho

Best mod -- joffa \:d/

Best dummy spit -- ardtho every week on aussies abroad when someone calls out his bullshit

Most missed forumite -- 50calpuskas/ardtho buring bans.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51trs42gQQL._SY300_.jpg

Yep, pretty spot on IMO

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

I miss HighKick
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Best established 442 forumite:

The Select Few - has established two threads with huge, continuous forum participation - Australian Underage Team thread and Australian National Team thread ( 30 thousand  views in a relatively short time).

Heineken - established FFA Cup thread. This has also induced a lot of participation in a short period of  time.

Voice Of Reason - established Aussies Abroad Thread. This enjoys  high, regular  participation.

Joffa -  started HAL crowds thread. This has also drawn a lot of participation over time (20 thousand views). 
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

I'll be damned if adrtho is going to take my Worst Multi award.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

Edited
8 Years Ago by salmonfc
Gayfish
Gayfish
Pro

Davide82 - 28 Oct 2016 2:10 PM
I miss HighKick

I never left.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search