Miracle cure for George Pell

Miracle cure for George Pell

Author
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
So I've lost track of the Crackers and his multis.

He was also Trident and someone else?

So many accounts lol.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
paulbagzFC wrote:

So many accounts lol.

-PB

Sorry, but way off track.

I have no need for a Multi. A Multi doesn't create an account an not post for 3 months. :cool:

Just ask pv4 if I have a multi or not. He will tell you. :cool:

Edited by Aikhme: 17/5/2016 03:27:02 PM
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
paulbagzFC wrote:

So many accounts lol.

-PB

At least he put a bit more effort into this one. Slightly different back story. Didn't pretend he's not from Adelaide, keeping away from the US election thread. Even came up with an alibi (as if a mod can tell us anything different).

Bit bored of it all now though, I'll have a solution for everyone soon.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:
I wish I had read all this earlier

I knew this Aikhme "character" was not the simpleton he tried to come across as in the first several hundred posts.
Got more and more eloquent and a better speller etc etc really quite fast

Aha well played (for a while). Congrats.

You mean I got more serious about it.

I still don't proof my posts, but my English has always been 100%

I am multilingual. Did you know that? For the simpletons, that means more than 2 languages.

Edited by Aikhme: 17/5/2016 02:42:10 PM

:lol: :lol:
High five?
You tried very hard to create a persona and then couldn't be bothered anymore.
I couldn't care less it's just funny to watch

Edit - For the record, I don't care if you had old accounts or not (not the same as a multi) and I never really engaged with you/ricecrackers in the past. I have just enjoyed watching this particluar "character" evolve so cheers

Edited by davide82: 17/5/2016 03:44:11 PM
canonical
canonical
Amateur
Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:

So many accounts lol.

-PB

I have no need for a Multi. A Multi doesn't create an account an not post for 3 months. :cool:

pv4 wrote:
I perma-banned Barca1 after discussion with Aikhme about the multi creation.

SocaWho
SocaWho
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

IP address tracking for no more ricey multis
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:

So many accounts lol.

-PB

Yes they do, plenty of multis make multiple accounts at once :lol:

That's the multi part of multiple :lol:

But whatever, seen through this account, onto your next.

-PB

Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Crusader wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Lots of people get ridiculed for their views, lefties like me included, just look at the comments on any Herald Sun or Fox News article.

Crusader, the other poster who is defending Pell in this thread, and I have exchanged all sorts of bants, and he's even a Sydney FC supporter, and yet:

You're willfully misinterpreting people having other views as yours and debating for those views as some sort of persecution, and that this persecution only happens to people on the Right. You said that conservatives are the only people trying to argue, and that all leftists only use ad hominem attacks because they don't have their own argument, and you infer that this never happens the other way around.

That is absurd.

The claim "Christians don't have a voice" is worthy of ridicule in 2016 Australia, as it is ridiculous. This is not ad hominem, or persecution.

Edited by paladisious: 16/5/2016 01:23:52 AM

I feel dirty now that Ricey pointed out that I am your token conservative friend.

I'm not Ricey, I swear!

Look, if it makes you feel better, I can photoshop my photo in the image and say that Pala is my friend!

Better still, I can say Sarah Hanson-Young is my token friend by posting an image of her. She's a good sort!

mmmmm ubba ubba.....

:lol:

Edited by Aikhme: 16/5/2016 11:53:26 PM

The flaw in that argument is that I know it is me in that picture with Pala.
Eastern Glory
Eastern Glory
Legend
Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)Legend (21K reputation)

I feel so sorry for all the great community people involved with the Catholic Church.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro
Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)Pro (2.5K reputation)

Davide82 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

I knew this Aikhme "character" was not the simpleton he tried to come across as in the first several hundred posts.

I am multilingual. Did you know that? For the simpletons, that means more than 2 languages.

High five?

Edit - For the record, I don't care if you had old accounts or not (not the same as a multi) and I never really engaged with you/ricecrackers in the past. I have just enjoyed watching this particluar "character" evolve so cheers

What people are getting is 100% me from day one till now.

I make just as many spelling mistakes today as ever before.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

mcjules wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:

So many accounts lol.

-PB

At least he put a bit more effort into this one. Slightly different back story. Didn't pretend he's not from Adelaide, keeping away from the US election thread. Even came up with an alibi (as if a mod can tell us anything different).

Bit bored of it all now though, I'll have a solution for everyone soon.

You're not very bright are you?

Since we both live in Adelaide, I am more than willing to meet you and anyone else who lives in Adelaide to prove once and for all, that I am not Ricey or Trident or whoever else you have in mind.

I am sure none of these guys are actually Cypriot Born, with 2 kids, and ex Green beret. What would be the odds hey?

Edited by Aikhme: 17/5/2016 11:19:10 PM
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Davide82 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

High five?

How about it Davide!

Wanna catch up for a beer?
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Crusader wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Crusader wrote:
paladisious wrote:
Lots of people get ridiculed for their views, lefties like me included, just look at the comments on any Herald Sun or Fox News article.

Crusader, the other poster who is defending Pell in this thread, and I have exchanged all sorts of bants, and he's even a Sydney FC supporter, and yet:

You're willfully misinterpreting people having other views as yours and debating for those views as some sort of persecution, and that this persecution only happens to people on the Right. You said that conservatives are the only people trying to argue, and that all leftists only use ad hominem attacks because they don't have their own argument, and you infer that this never happens the other way around.

That is absurd.

The claim "Christians don't have a voice" is worthy of ridicule in 2016 Australia, as it is ridiculous. This is not ad hominem, or persecution.

I feel dirty now that Ricey pointed out that I am your token conservative friend.

I'm not Ricey, I swear!

Look, if it makes you feel better, I can photoshop my photo in the image and say that Pala is my friend!

Better still, I can say Sarah Hanson-Young is my token friend by posting an image of her. She's a good sort!

mmmmm ubba ubba.....

That's ok dude.

I am however an open book and am more than willing to meet anyone from this forum in the flesh if geographically possible.

When I am in Sydney, don't mind catching up with either yourself or Pala, but since I am in Adelaide, both of you will have to miss out! :lol:

Edited by Aikhme: 17/5/2016 11:23:13 PM
Crusader
Crusader
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️
⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)⚽️ R.I.P. ⚽️ (5.9K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Crusader wrote:
paladisious wrote:

That is absurd.

I'm not Ricey, I swear!

mmmmm ubba ubba.....

That's ok dude.

I am however an open book and am more than willing to meet anyone from this forum in the flesh if geographically possible.

When I am in Sydney, don't mind catching up with either yourself or Pala, but since I am in Adelaide, both of you will have to miss out! :lol:

Pala is a Mexican and I don't live in Australia but next year you can crash with me when the Pissants play in Korea.
Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Crusader wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Crusader wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Crusader wrote:
paladisious wrote:

That is absurd.

I'm not Ricey, I swear!

mmmmm ubba ubba.....

That's ok dude.

Pala is a Mexican and I don't live in Australia but next year you can crash with me when the Pissants play in Korea.

Cool man! that is a very generous and kind gesture. Thank you very much.

Likewise, if you ever find yourself in Adelaide, you can hit me up for accommodation.

Good man! :d
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

High five?

How about it Davide!

That's very sweet of you
Sorry man, I have friends to have beer with and precious little time to even do that anymore

If you see me at a game feel free to say hello though
As long as the talking sticks to football then we should get on fine aha

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Davide82 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

High five?

How about it Davide!

That's very sweet of you
Sorry man, I have friends to have beer with and precious little time to even do that anymore

If you see me at a game feel free to say hello though
As long as the talking sticks to football then we should get on fine aha

Might take you up on that in October when the season starts again.

I got no issue with catching up with people at Hindmarsh and having a beer.

And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Eastern Glory wrote:
I feel so sorry for all the great community people involved with the Catholic Church.

They can go and be great community people outside of it.

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

View from the fence wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:

But then they don't have the the support services from the Church which are probably the biggest social contributors in society overall!
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Aikhme wrote:
Eastern Glory wrote:

But then they don't have the the support services from the Church which are probably the biggest social contributors in society overall!

](*,) =;

Benjamin
Benjamin
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

Yes, just shooting off quick posts and not concerned if their might be errors in them... Which would be why he goes back into so many of them to make edits. ;)

Aikhme
Aikhme
Pro

Benjamin wrote:
Aikhme wrote:
Davide82 wrote:

Yes, just shooting off quick posts and not concerned if their might be errors in them... Which would be why he goes back into so many of them to make edits. ;)

It's only a forum. It's not as if it is work or anything.

I know I should be more careful, but I don't like to waste any more time than I have to. It's a Footy forum and a bit of fun of course.

If Obama was reading, I would be precise.
World Class

Aikhme wrote:
tsf wrote:
Aikhme wrote:

George Pell never molested anyone.

You do not know that.

Aikhme wrote:

He is accused of either not doing enough or not acting quick enough or both.

He's also accused of covering it up, and transferring priests he knew were kid rapists to other churches, where they then went on to rape more children.

Are you now making accusations that he did?

If so, there is a burden of proof. Not a case of guilty until proven innocent.

Bring the proof and have him charged.

And no, he is not being accused of covering things up. They would like to. But he is too smart for them.

There's a lengthening list of victims who've come forward to the Royal Commission. The RC are supposed to pass them on to the Feds but, for reasons not known, the RC are still sitting on a proportion of them.

The Feds themselves are scrambling to investigate all the info they are getting.

Clock is ticking on Pell and a number of others.

Gets a bit trickier still when the police themselves get implicated.

And the guys that came forward today aren't the ones I know of.

Times up George.

Edited
8 Years Ago by View from the fence
Roar #1
Roar #1
World Class
World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)World Class (6.4K reputation)

I would be more surprised had he not molested anyone.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Roar #1
Basmati Cakes
Basmati Cakes
Under 7s
Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)Under 7s (3 reputation)

I've been reading this forum for a while and it never ceases to amaze me how so fucking stupid and wide of the mark the milieu of morons on this forum continues to be. You never learn. Never ever.

Its understandable how one person in a group can be mentally unstable and paranoid, but for that to become contagious seems to be a unique characteristic of this madhouse. A handful of you seem immune, but for the majority here; you're sad acts beyond help.

For the record, I'm not Aikhme, I never was Aikhme and for anyone to think I'm Aikhme is fucking stupid and deserves a kick upside their head. Make that two, just to be sure you're knocked out. Go and find some fucking evidence, and no registering the day after someone else was banned is not evidence.

I've never ran more than one account here at a time, but am routinely banned because of the real bad actors whose fragile narcissistic egos were continually burned - as a result of their own stupidity. Its not my fault they trod on a garden rake every time they took a step in my direction.

Why dont you investigate "Murdoch Rags", who the day after his account was banned we saw Draupkick once again posting bullshit enviro climate change propaganda after a long hiatus. Now he'll create more shit multis along with a few other unfunny idiots because registration is now open.

If anyone cant see this academic fraud for what he is, I cannot help you any more.

As for that dope McJules (McDunce) who is now a mod...another narcissist who hides behind union cover pretending to be doing something good for the world. The only person you care about champ is number 1. You're so far up your own arse its embarrassing. Just STFU once in a while, you're not the expert on everything. You're a hick from Adelaide with a keyboard. who plays games for a living on your IT depts time and you think you can speak for people who have real jobs. Get fucked mate.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Basmati Cakes
Toughlove
Toughlove
Rising Star
Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)

Basmati Cakes wrote:
I've been reading this forum for a while and it never ceases to amaze me how so fucking stupid and wide of the mark the milieu of morons on this forum continues to be. You never learn. Never ever.

Its understandable how one person in a group can be mentally unstable and paranoid, but for that to become contagious seems to be a unique characteristic of this madhouse. A handful of you seem immune, but for the majority here; you're sad acts beyond help.

For the record, I'm not Aikhme, I never was Aikhme and for anyone to think I'm Aikhme is fucking stupid and deserves a kick upside their head. Make that two, just to be sure you're knocked out. Go and find some fucking evidence, and no registering the day after someone else was banned is not evidence.

I've never ran more than one account here at a time, but am routinely banned because of the real bad actors whose fragile narcissistic egos were continually burned - as a result of their own stupidity. Its not my fault they trod on a garden rake every time they took a step in my direction.

Why dont you investigate "Murdoch Rags", who the day after his account was banned we saw Draupkick once again posting bullshit enviro climate change propaganda after a long hiatus. Now he'll create more shit multis along with a few other unfunny idiots because registration is now open.

If anyone cant see this academic fraud for what he is, I cannot help you any more.

As for that dope McJules (McDunce) who is now a mod...another narcissist who hides behind union cover pretending to be doing something good for the world. The only person you care about champ is number 1. You're so far up your own arse its embarrassing. Just STFU once in a while, you're not the expert on everything. You're a hick from Adelaide with a keyboard. who plays games for a living on your IT depts time and you think you can speak for people who have real jobs. Get fucked mate.

I don't know what the fuck just happened but I'm loving the vehemence.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Toughlove
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

lel Ricey mad.

-PB

Edited
8 Years Ago by paulbagzFC
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Basmati Cakes wrote:

What's funny is that Jules is one of the more reasonable and balanced posters here.

Jules doesn't speak for anyone. He and I generally disagree on a lot of things as his views are probably more to the left of mine but it's something we can debate openly without resorting to personal insults.

Grow up princess :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by BETHFC
TheSelectFlaps
TheSelectFlaps
Fan
Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)Fan (52 reputation)

Basmati Cakes wrote:

Take your own advice

Aikhme wrote:
It's a Footy forum and a bit of fun

Edited
8 Years Ago by TheSelectFlaps
canonical
canonical
Amateur
Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)Amateur (503 reputation)

So someone signs up as Basmati Cakes, and denies being Aikhme in their very first post!

Beyond weird. Either we underestimate Aikhme's stupidity, or he is being set up in this case. Its a laugh either way :lol: :lol:
Edited
8 Years Ago by canonical
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search