New Forum Layout

New Forum Layout

Author
azzaMVFC
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
What does the 'Visits' count next to your post count refer to?
And Everyone Blamed Clive
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

azzaMVFC - 12 Aug 2016 1:06 PM
What does the 'Visits' count next to your post count refer to?

resort stays ?

Winner of Official 442 Comment of the day Award -  10th April 2017

World Class

Cool, there's even a Warningbot.

Pity it can't spell.

BowdenPosted 4 hours ago
BowdenLegend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)
Group: Moderators
Last Active: 10 days ago @ 9:47 PM
Hi Terry Touw Ling,
A moderator within our community at FourFourTwo Australia has issued a warning against your user account. A warning is typically issued if you post SPAM, offensive, off-topic or in-appropriate contact within our community.
This is the 1st warning issued against your account. If you receive to many warnings our moderators may choose to suspend or even ban your account.
This warning was related to the following post you made:
Melbourne City reveal New Home Kit
http://forum.insidesport.com.au/2395913/Melbourne-City-reveal-New-Home-Kit
The reason given for the warning by the moderator was that the thread you created was misleading and irrelevant to the Australian Football subforum.
We appreciate your participation within our community. To avoid further warnings please ensure you don't post SPAM, offensive or off-topic content within our community. 

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Is the editing of topic title going to be changed back?

Also need to fix up the spelling. Go to topic not goto. 

A splash of colour is needed.

Stop people being able to change their name too.

Volrath2002
Volrath2002
Rising Star
Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)Rising Star (931 reputation)

So overall I am liking the new forum layout.

I do have one issue that has arisen since the change. I can no longer access the forum at work with the shift to insidesport.com.au/ which is blocked :(. The same actually goes for parts of the website too which is a shame. At least the home page and "latest News" still uses the old address http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news

Canberra United - Member
KSV Hessen Kassel - Supporter
Lewes FC - Owner

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

TheSelectFew - 12 Aug 2016 4:23 PM
Is the editing of topic title going to be changed back?

Also need to fix up the spelling. Go to topic not goto. 

A splash of colour is needed.

Stop people being able to change their name too.

But then how would we know who View from the fence is?

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
jlm8695 - 8 Aug 2016 1:16 PM
Also, no way to edit thread titles anymore? Or am I missing something. 

Have found the same.

I tend to be more careful in writing titles.
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Decentric - 16 Aug 2016 9:14 AM
jlm8695 - 8 Aug 2016 1:16 PM

Have found the same.

I tend to be more careful in writing titles.

On the jerks forum, non-mods can't edit thread titles. It seems a pain but I'm used to it.

If there is a thread title you really want changed, just PM me or any mod and we'll change it for you. 

In saying that, this issue has been brought up with the Dev guys and I'm not sure of the status of it currently.

Cheers.
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

I can't actually quote posts on an iPad.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

azzaMVFC
azzaMVFC
World Class

salmonfc - 16 Aug 2016 12:47 PM
I can't actually quote posts on an iPad.

I'm sure it's been mentioned but video embedding isn't working.
salmonfc
salmonfc
World Class
World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)World Class (7.7K reputation)

This is why the Internet fucking hates change. I actually liked the old layout. This just looks like the graphic designer tried too hard to make the place look "post-modern" and minimalistic or something, but instead it just looks cold, generic and lifeless.

For the first time, but certainly not the last, I began to believe that Arsenals moods and fortunes somehow reflected my own. - Hornby

aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

How do you post images?
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

aufc_ole - 16 Aug 2016 7:08 PM
How do you post images?

Just literally copy paste them.

Don't even need tags.

-PB

Heineken
Heineken
Legend
Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)Legend (50K reputation)

So yeah, noticed this in the last week or so, and I'm seeing other users are having difficulty with them, especially using Chrome. 

Embedded Youtube links are just coming up as black squares, and aren't loading. Don't even have the option to click on the video and open up a YouTube browser tab. Any chance we could get the YouTube tags back. Those seemed to work last time. 

WOLLONGONG WOLVES FOR A-LEAGUE EXPANSION!

Toughlove
Toughlove
Rising Star
Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)Rising Star (825 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
salmonfc - 16 Aug 2016 12:59 PM
This is why the Internet fucking hates change. I actually liked the old layout. This just looks like the graphic designer tried too hard to make the place look "post-modern" and minimalistic or something, but instead it just looks cold, generic and lifeless.

Fuck you're a whinger.   For a supposed teenager with no life experience you seem to have a shitload of strong opinions on everything.

Like Mr Heine I too cannot see the youtube stuff.  Black squares all round.
aufc_ole
aufc_ole
World Class
World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)World Class (7K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 16 Aug 2016 10:36 PM
aufc_ole - 16 Aug 2016 7:08 PM

Just literally copy paste them.

Don't even need tags.

-PB

At least they've improved one thing

StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Its 7:15am and I just now Post Reply posted a comment from a story on the main page and it tells me the time of post as 18/08/2016 5:13:35 PM 
aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Im not sure if there is a virus in the system but I am getting ads in the middle of threads on my pc. Please fix. 
Slobodan Drauposevic
Slobodan Drauposevic
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Can see YouTube videos in Chromium, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer here.

Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Draupnir - 19 Aug 2016 6:54 AM
Can see YouTube videos in Chromium, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer here.

Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Kevin Airs - 19 Aug 2016 7:02 PM
Draupnir - 19 Aug 2016 6:54 AM

Works fine in Chrome, needs Flash installed in Safari, it seems.
Edited
8 Years Ago by Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Kevin Airs
Pro

Kevin Airs - 19 Aug 2016 7:04 PM
Kevin Airs - 19 Aug 2016 7:02 PM

Works fine in Chrome, needs Flash installed in Safari, it seems.

World Class

paulbagzFC - 16 Aug 2016 8:37 AM
TheSelectFew - 12 Aug 2016 4:23 PM

But then how would we know who View from the fence is?

-PB

Who would you like me to be ?

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

View from the fence - 20 Aug 2016 10:08 PM
paulbagzFC - 16 Aug 2016 8:37 AM

Who would you like me to be ?

Nah haha. Does make you wonder what happens if someone tries to change their name to someone elses even though you're actual account doesn't change, only the display name?

-PB

World Class

paulbagzFC - 21 Aug 2016 7:47 AM
View from the fence - 20 Aug 2016 10:08 PM

Nah haha. Does make you wonder what happens if someone tries to change their name to someone elses even though you're actual account doesn't change, only the display name?

-PB

Might change my name to paulc, could have some fun

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend

View from the fence - 21 Aug 2016 10:19 AM
paulbagzFC - 21 Aug 2016 7:47 AM

Might change my name to paulc, could have some fun

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

-PB

Peaty
Peaty
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)Hardcore Fan (201 reputation)

Edit: Looks like it got fixed :)
Edited
8 Years Ago by Peaty
World Class

Anonymous login doesn't work

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Overall I think I like the new forum layout more than the old one. I use a desk top Mac.

Also, we seem to be getting some new members, which is good for diversity of opinion.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

Also, I appreciate the work PV4 is doing, providing leadership as a mod in trying to make the new system work better for 442 members .
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search