Australian News/Events Thread

Australian News/Events Thread

Author
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
One stop place to discuss all the happening in Oz that isn't political.

General news etc.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

localstar
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Iridium1010 - 28 May 2017 7:25 PM
Shocked at the coverge corby is getting by the aus media. I was pretty young when she got caught, so i dont remember how much coverage she got, but shes getting stalked harder than prince harry At the moment, theyre legit interupting programs for her.

It's way over the top... the media claim they are hounding her because "people are interested in her'. It's more like the media are going out of their way to try and beat up the interest.

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 20 Nov 2019 5:08 PM
You see you leftard wankers what we need is less regulation not more.  

The sooner the 'free market's is unshackled the sooner we'll be better off.

https://www.smh.com.au/topic/austrac-crackdown-1nat

Both the head of the CBA & Westpac should be in prison.  

They have both committed financial crimes that have enabled money laundering & terrorism. 

And yet the government wants to deregister unions for minor infractions.  Gee, I wonder why?  
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search