RYDER CUP: Booze-fuelled, abusive fans cast shadow over U.S win [Comments]

RYDER CUP: Booze-fuelled, abusive fans cast shadow over U.S win...

Author
GolfBot
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

TezzaPel
TezzaPel
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

I think some of these guys thought they should behave as though they were at a College football game! I found it seriously detracted from what was some epic golf.
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Agree with you.
Its pathetic how these yanks, supporters and players behave.
Some great golf have to say.

Love Football

doog
doog
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

playing golf myself i am totally disgusted at SOMEof the american fans at the Ryder Cup.it is hard enough trying to hit a ball straight. concentration is first and foremost but with drunken yobs  boozing  FROM 7 in the morning chanting and abusing  the European players WHEN TAKING THEIR SHOT WAS DISGUSTING. WHERE WAS THE SECURITY TO  SORT THESE IDIOTS OUT AND GIVE PARITY !.. i am not talking about the REAL FANS WHO BEHAVED IMPECCABLY -  CHEERING THE AMERICAS AND BEING QUIET WHEN THE EUROPEANS WHERE ON THE TEE .IT SHOULD NOT BE UP TO  RORY FOR GETTING AT LEAST ONE OF THE YOBS SORTED ;  AM I MISSING SOMETHING !.AM I WRONG !. SECURITY FOR THE RYDER CUP PLEASE REPLY.  
Vince
Vince
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

A number of USA fans showed a lack of respect for the USA and European team members. I don't think they really appreciated how good the golf was over those three days. The coverage was great and the course looked fantastic. The staff and organisers did a great job I thought. Some USA fans were a real disappointment for the game of golf. looking forward to France in two years time. I might even go and watch in person.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search