Sack Ange

Sack Ange

Author
Strayan
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Wtf was it last minute weird left field selections of rukavitsia, jurman I mean he had 2 years to use them, didn't. Brad smith lol. 
Hes well and truly lost the dressing room. Post match he walks on to field, most players just look at him and ignore him walking past him lol. Only matt Ryan hugs him
simione001
simione001
Amateur
Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)Amateur (698 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
wish he'd resign effective immediately.

Strayan
Strayan
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)Hardcore Fan (195 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
simione001 - 11 Oct 2017 12:42 PM
wish he'd resign effective immediately.

Yes please. He's becoming a bit of a nag and a sook
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Strayan - 11 Oct 2017 12:33 PM
Wtf was it last minute weird left field selections of rukavitsia, jurman I mean he had 2 years to use them, didn't. Brad smith lol. 
Hes well and truly lost the dressing room. Post match he walks on to field, most players just look at him and ignore him walking past him lol. Only matt Ryan hugs him

Cahill hugged him as well.
On am radio this morn Cahill had nothing negative to say of Ange but calling him the Boss so there you go.
By the way - who ever he's lost in the dressing room would it matter ? , imo not much :)

Love Football

jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

sums up Ange's philosphy... don't have a plan B or train for it....

"With Smith coming off, the Socceroos formation became 3-5-1 with Tom Rogic, James Troisi and Mooy in the centre of midfield, and the 27 year-old revealed the tactics were completely foreign to him.

“I have never seen it either,” he said. “It’s the boss’s ideas and we all believe in it and go with it.

“The formation was a bit different today I had never played it before, there were three number 10’s and one sitter (in defensive midfield) I came on in the number 10 position and I tried my best.”

slipperypigeon
slipperypigeon
Hacker
Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)Hacker (444 reputation)

Even if we scrape through the next phase, whats the point? He won't change, he will keep picking players not playing and we will get decimated against any quality opposition.
He is leaving anyway, sack him and get someone in who wants to be there and does not resemble Oscar the grouch.
He has undone everything he did with the NT.
The Fans
The Fans
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

jas88 - 11 Oct 2017 12:53 PM
sums up Ange's philosphy... don't have a plan B or train for it....

"With Smith coming off, the Socceroos formation became 3-5-1 with Tom Rogic, James Troisi and Mooy in the centre of midfield, and the 27 year-old revealed the tactics were completely foreign to him.

“I have never seen it either,” he said. “It’s the boss’s ideas and we all believe in it and go with it.

“The formation was a bit different today I had never played it before, there were three number 10’s and one sitter (in defensive midfield) I came on in the number 10 position and I tried my best.”

just unprofessional. we deserve better from our national team coach. 
SpongeBobFC
SpongeBobFC
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Quick look at Soccerway friendlies we had 1 this yr. against Brasil
3 last yr 1 vs England and 2 against Greece 
4 games in 2 yrs

Compare that to our Confeds cup opponents
Germany    2 this yr , 6 last yr      =8 games
Cameroon  5 this yr , 4 last year  =9 games
Chile           3 this yr , 2 last yr      =5 games  they had Copa America last yr

We've only had 4 games in two yrs thats not enough to try players like Jurman,Ruka,Amini,Goodwin,Gersbach and give Langerak a run.
The team feels stale  

Edited
7 Years Ago by SpongeBobFC
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search