Bozza the fascist

Bozza the fascist

Author
Bozza1#
Amateur
Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)Amateur (537 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I actually hate lefties. They seem to not like getting there own way. They always protest if a democratic election doesn't go there ways. If you even slightly confess your views. You are quickly labelled a Nazi. They love bringing up things that happened 200 years ago and using it as there anchor point in arguments. They are not realist and don't see things for what they are. Here's a good example. I worked for uniting care in the aborginal communities in QLD. There was clearly an issue with pedofila in these communities. We did everything in our power to stop this. I was yelled at and even in one case spat on by lefties who labelled is racists and would not even hear us out. I even had several lefties try to tell me it was part of there 'culture'. It finally did get addressed politically but it's still a touchy issue. Another one the whole Trump and North Korea issue. All I hear i hear from lefties is Trumps gonna start WW3. What about the maniac Kim. Who's flying frigging Missiles over Japan and making threatening statements about firing missiles at Guan,South Korea and Amercia. What do you expect Trump to do? Twiddle his thumbs. Another one Trump wanting to get rid of 'illegal' immigrants. Then a big OMG? He said illegal. The hypocrisy kills me. England, Australia and Amercia take in 94% more immigrants than anywhere in the world excluding Europe. Saudi Arabia have 2 churches. Look at Japan. A country that prides itself on Nationalism. Hardly no one from Japan leaves to live in another country. They have virtually no immigrants. They won't allow it. Now check out there crime rate? Go on look it up. Like I said before leftys don't see things for what they are. They think they are loving, tolerant people but they are ruining this country. Our country is now a multi cultural country. When did this come about? Who decided this was what we are? It seems like it kinda just popped up sometime in the early 90s. Did you vote about this?
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Strayan - 23 Nov 2017 5:20 PM
Derider - 23 Nov 2017 3:20 PM

Wow you sound like a nasty piece of work. 
How does it feel to be a modern day hypocrite?
Screaming about bigotry, yet spews vile hatred against common sense folk who hold traditional judeo Christian western values.
Screams about fascists yet your regressive kind are the ones fighting free speech and free thought, demanding censorship, authoritarian policing of society, brushing negative labels on anyone who is a threat to your delusions.
Grow up

Aha always fun to see transparent troll accounts actually find themselves rustled
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Bozza1# - 23 Nov 2017 5:26 PM
I actually hate lefties. They seem to not like getting there own way. They always protest if a democratic election doesn't go there ways. If you even slightly confess your views. You are quickly labelled a Nazi. They love bringing up things that happened 200 years ago and using it as there anchor point in arguments. They are not realist and don't see things for what they are. Here's a good example. I worked for uniting care in the aborginal communities in QLD. There was clearly an issue with pedofila in these communities. We did everything in our power to stop this. I was yelled at and even in one case spat on by lefties who labelled is racists and would not even hear us out. I even had several lefties try to tell me it was part of there 'culture'. It finally did get addressed politically but it's still a touchy issue. Another one the whole Trump and North Korea issue. All I hear i hear from lefties is Trumps gonna start WW3. What about the maniac Kim. Who's flying frigging Missiles over Japan and making threatening statements about firing missiles at Guan,South Korea and Amercia. What do you expect Trump to do? Twiddle his thumbs. Another one Trump wanting to get rid of 'illegal' immigrants. Then a big OMG? He said illegal. The hypocrisy kills me. England, Australia and Amercia take in 94% more immigrants than anywhere in the world excluding Europe. Saudi Arabia have 2 churches. Look at Japan. A country that prides itself on Nationalism. Hardly no one from Japan leaves to live in another country. They have virtually no immigrants. They won't allow it. Now check out there crime rate? Go on look it up. Like I said before leftys don't see things for what they are. They think they are loving, tolerant people but they are ruining this country. Our country is now a multi cultural country. When did this come about? Who decided this was what we are? It seems like it kinda just popped up sometime in the early 90s. Did you vote about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zu9svX2L7A

Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Wow. 
lukerobinho
lukerobinho
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

I think term Multiculturalism explicitly applied to the different European ethnicites post ww2. Obviously over time the left have done all they could to muddy the waters and the broaden the term to mean anyone and everyone 
rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
This is one of my favourite lefty tactics, when someone makes a good point, and they have no comeback other than deploying a a single word remark such as 'wow', as if to signify that the argument is so far beyond the pale that it is not worthy of intelligent reply.
OldCodger
OldCodger
Hacker
Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)Hacker (340 reputation)

Which was the good point?

Paedophilia: I don’t know enough about the specifics of the case to argue, but anecdotal evidence doesn’t hold much weight, particularly given your later comments show a tendency to be flexible with the truth. I doubt you’ll find many ‘leftists’ who are in favour of paedophiles.

Trump and North Korea: What does this prove? It’s simplistic to say bombastic militarism and bluster are the most viable responses to acts of aggression. The West has no control over North Korea’s actions, but can (and should) ensure it reacts in a rational and proportionate manner that won’t exacerbate the situation. Trump is failing.  

94% more immigrants that anywhere else in the world: Did you just make this up? On a per-capita basis (which is the only meaningful measure) it’s demonstrably untrue. According to the UN, Australia has the 37th most immigrants per-capita: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population. The US is 65th.

The link between Japan's immigration and crime rates is correlation, not causation. It's also an extreme version of cherry-picking evidence. Somalia, one of the most dangerous places in the world, has a significantly lower immigration rate than Japan. Honduras, Jamaica, El Salvador, Guatemala, South Africa, and Lesotho also have lower immigration rates than Japan and are in the top 10 countries with the highest murder rates. Singapore has a higher immigration rate than Australia and a lower murder rate than Japan. 

As a final point, why should we have voted on becoming a multicultural country? We get a say in elections - the whole idea behind representative democracy is that you choose representatives to make these decisions on your behalf. It's not practical to hold a plebiscite on every issue government faces. 

Edited
7 Years Ago by OldCodger
Roar_Brisbane
Roar_Brisbane
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

My friend paragraphs. 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

OldCodger - 24 Nov 2017 11:15 AM

Paedophilia: I don’t know enough about the specifics of the case to argue, but anecdotal evidence doesn’t hold much weight, particularly given your later comments show a tendency to be flexible with the truth. I doubt you’ll find many ‘leftists’ who are in favour of paedophiles.

Trump and North Korea: What does this prove? It’s simplistic to say bombastic militarism and bluster are the most viable responses to acts of aggression. The West has no control over North Korea’s actions, but can (and should) ensure it reacts in a rational and proportionate manner that won’t exacerbate the situation. Trump is failing.  

94% more immigrants that anywhere else in the world: Did you just make this up? On a per-capita basis (which is the only meaningful measure) it’s demonstrably untrue. According to the UN, Australia has the 37th most immigrants per-capita: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_immigrant_population. The US is 65th.

The link between Japan's immigration and crime rates is correlation, not causation. It's also an extreme version of cherry-picking evidence. Somalia, one of the most dangerous places in the world, has a significantly lower immigration rate than Japan. Honduras, Jamaica, El Salvador, Guatemala, South Africa, and Lesotho also have lower immigration rates than Japan and are in the top 10 countries with the highest murder rates. Singapore has higher immigration rates than Australia and a lower murder rate than Japan. 

As a final point, why should we have voted on becoming a multicultural country? We get a say in elections - the whole idea behind representative democracy is that you choose representatives to make these decisions on your behalf. It's not practical to hold a plebiscite on every issue government faces. 

Far out this is a brilliant and completely thorough takedown.  

I tips my hat to ya.

On ya bike Bozza/rusty.

Member since 2008.

Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

New South Walian ?

rusty
rusty
World Class
World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)World Class (6.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members

The link between Japan's immigration and crime rates is correlation, not causation. It's also an extreme version of cherry-picking evidence. Somalia, one of the most dangerous places in the world, has a significantly lower immigration rate than Japan. Honduras, Jamaica, El Salvador, Guatemala, South Africa, and Lesotho also have lower immigration rates than Japan and are in the top 10 countries with the highest murder rates. Singapore has a higher immigration rate than Australia and a lower murder rate than Japan. 

C'mon man, there are massive problems with rape, domestic violence and paedophilia within indigenous communities.  Why won't the media address it?  Why do they only focus on white Catholic peados and keep silent on indigenous?   It's because they are fearful if they shine the torch on indigenous communities they will be accused of racism, so rather than fighting for innocent children they shrink into their shells and go for the easy targets, Catholic priests.

In regards to NK, how is Trump failing?   Diplomacy failed.  Despite all the guarantees NK gave, they continue to make nukes.  Trump understands that playing nice with NK and taking the high road has put the west at an existential risk, so rather than reacting in a "rational and proportionate" manner which has failed over and over it's time for a different tact.  

In terms of Australia's immigration statistics, we actually integrate our immigrants into culture and society rather than exploiting them for slave labour. 

RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

Indigenous communities: I think his point was the lefties he attempted to reason with never looked beyond the fact that he was targeting indigenous communities to identify what PART he was targeting.  You therefore have this word game (which i've experienced similar for Gay rights in Islamic communities) of "I am targeting sexual abuse rights in indigenous communities" to "I am targeting indigenous communities".  Many people see issues through a very small lens and it seems when there is a wrong and a right together, society as a collective will shy away from it - those who address it risk being labelled something offensive while others will sweep it under the carpet or go down the "pick your battles" route, which solves nothing for those victims of abuse.

Agreed mostly about Trump and North Korea though after such a long time taking the softly softly route, I can see why a hardline approach is being attempted.  If your neighbour has a growing collection of guns out the back of his house and threatening to shoot you because you disagree with him, regardless of how many you have in the basement, you might not want to be diplomatic for long.  I'm not saying it's the correct way or my example does it justice, but can see the justification for it.

Agree with you on the crime rate and immigration.  Multiculturalism is a result of the lifting of assimilation to create a "best of every world" - the only thing we are missing is the balls to get rid of the "worst of every world" too IMO.
Edited
7 Years Ago by RedshirtWilly
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Derider - 23 Nov 2017 1:58 PM
I'm a bit disappointed to learn he's a right winger. I just assumed he was normal because I like him on fox sports :(

He actually is a goalkeeper...

Even as a Spurs fan, I don't think he is fascist. Was just copping loads of abuse from spurs fans and being called a 'fat german wanker' and didn't realise how big a deal it was.
u4486662
u4486662
World Class
World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)World Class (8.8K reputation)

Derider - 23 Nov 2017 2:20 PM
rusty - 23 Nov 2017 2:03 PM

I can't stand social conservatives. The constant arguments would certainly mean the end of friendship. There was a guy I liked and respected a while ago who suddenly became a raging alt-righter and a Milo Yiannopolous fanboy. We had a nasty falling out. 

lol. you pathetic faggot.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
u4486662 - 10 Dec 2017 1:50 PM
Derider - 23 Nov 2017 2:20 PM

lol. you pathetic faggot.

Yeah nah this sort of rubbish isn't on. 

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search