Brandan leaves City

Brandan leaves City

Author
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Fact is Joyce isn't afraid to make the hard call when it comes to a players input into the team whether they're the big or little player. I'm sure a lot of supporters out there would wish their manager would do the same. With Fernando his passion and spark was fantastic and he was an exciting player whom I would love to still be in our team. But I'll back Joyce in this moment and that he knows what's right not only for the teams results but culture too.
Edited
7 Years Ago by n i k o
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

GloryPerth - 21 Dec 2017 1:18 AM
n i k o - 19 Dec 2017 1:38 PM

Decentric onto something though and fanoffootball may be too, 

Hmmmm 
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

GloryPerth - 18 Dec 2017 4:53 PM
Sorry I'm out of place, wrong place to talk about the football, should have left it to the memes.

Best post in a while.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

aussie scott21
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

I liked him. I think there was a massive culture misunderstanding from the Australian side.

Image result for viveza criolla
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viveza_criolla

Robbie Slater was way too harsh on him and many people here too. An easy instance to remember was with Perth Griffiths knee him on the ground. People here were saying he deserved it. Disgrace. 

A great team player and entertaining. 

MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

i'm a Victory fan, but i still miss this guy. One of the most entertaining players ever to play in this country.
For those interested, he just scored a double, got bloke sent off and nearly had a fight with a goalkeeper in Temperley's 2-2 draw with Lanus.
Highlights are on the Superliga Argentina Youtube channel
PricklePear
PricklePear
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.7K reputation)

MarkfromCroydon - 8 Apr 2018 3:18 PM
i'm a Victory fan, but i still miss this guy. One of the most entertaining players ever to play in this country.
For those interested, he just scored a double, got bloke sent off and nearly had a fight with a goalkeeper in Temperley's 2-2 draw with Lanus.

Hes been regularly scoring and assisting (same as Colazo) since they left, us City fans are still dumbfounded why he left. Most think it was a plan that backfired trying to open a Visa spot for Ross McCormack if he came back, and Brandan was out injured for a few months so he was most likely not 100% fit. Being on loan too, he was a much cheaper option to let-go rather then Budzinski (who's shit).
tomw
tomw
Pro
Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)Pro (4.4K reputation)

MarkfromCroydon - 8 Apr 2018 3:18 PM

Haha love how he runs into the post after scoring the penalty at the end.
Bundoora B
Bundoora B
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

The Fans - 18 Dec 2017 2:48 PM
joyce may or may not be a very good coach, but at the very least he got rid of the leagues 2 biggest scumbags in kilkenny and this guy. 

the fuck are you on about. brandan was a gun.

highkick05
highkick05
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

didn't even realise this    - oops, I just ate my own poop... was still playing for em ?

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
GloryPerth - 18 Dec 2017 4:37 PM
I have to disagree with you guys, insofar as; he was a competitor and when he was contributing, the City team were much more of a threat and an FFA Cup winning team. They've missed him nearly as-much as Fornaroli really. Fitzgerald has lifted but isn't the same with drawing fouls and threatening the opposition with quick transitions, inter-pay and goals.

Agree with this.
BETHFC
BETHFC
World Class
World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)World Class (8.2K reputation)

Brandan had passion but was a poor sportsman. Typical South American who would do anything (diving, theatrics) to win free kicks. In this country that's not something that can be acceptable if we want to grow the game. 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Shanagar - 18 Dec 2017 2:59 PM
The Fans - 18 Dec 2017 2:48 PM

I've missed this?
Where did Kilkenny go?
Thought he was back in the squad and City were stuck with him. Even so, 1 out of 2 is not bad so far.

Perth Glory.
RedKat
RedKat
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

BETHFC - 10 Apr 2018 8:43 AM
Brandan had passion but was a poor sportsman. Typical South American who would do anything (diving, theatrics) to win free kicks. In this country that's not something that can be acceptable if we want to grow the game. 

Works for the cricket team though

ARNIE= LEGEND

Aljay
Aljay
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

OMG running into the goal post is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages.
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Aljay - 10 Apr 2018 7:47 PM
OMG running into the goal post is the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages.

And then staying down cheese rolling.

He is quite a character I will give him that
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
He was a cheating rat. Still remember him flopping to the ground appealing for a free kick, only for Geria to knick it and put in a ball that won us the Derby. 
MarkfromCroydon
MarkfromCroydon
Semi-Pro

For those interested, he just had his second game at San Martin San Juan (both sub appearances). Came on, nearly scored with a back heel and then set up their equaliser against a Banfield team that had dominated.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search