R21 : CCM v WP

R21 : CCM v WP

Author
aussie scott21
Legend
Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)Legend (20K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I put on the last 10 mins of this game. Watching CCM defend the lead was very depressing. WP had also looked like they gave up.

CCM are lucky he kicked that last shot straight at the keeper. That was a 96th minute equalizer beckoning. Defender fell asleep. 
Midfielder
Midfielder
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

New Nix run on song starts

Hello spoon my old friend
I have come to hold you again.
bohemia
bohemia
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

scott21 - 23 Feb 2018 11:33 PM
bohemia - 23 Feb 2018 11:21 PM

Yeah I rock a Clive James accent. 

I have 0 contact with Australians and worked many years with a Londoner. I also avoid ex pat pubs. 

You get so sick of repeating yourself and have to stop talking through your nose, use sentences and move your jaw and lips when you talk. The way you speak changes. I can still talkout of my nose with out moving my lips though. And drop the "eh". "Heaps good eh?". 

So Brits think I am Australian, Australians think I am British and locals also think I am British. 

Yeah, you get acquainted with syllables quick smart.
Edited
6 Years Ago by bohemia
walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

bohemia - 24 Feb 2018 1:08 AM

Yanks always think I sound British whenever I encounter them for the first time - I'm not sure if it's because the UK is the only English speaking country that isn't 'murica, or if it's because I don't sound like Crocodile Dundee, so they assume I must be a Pom.
Angus
Angus
Pro
Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)

bohemia - 24 Feb 2018 1:08 AM

I went to the states for a while. In the beginning in California they were pretty good at picking Australian. As I stayed longer the guesses changed to English. After a month I was getting a lot of Canadian guesses before I finally got people guessing that I was from Boston on the east coast. 
Got worried about coming home.

AEK Spartan
AEK Spartan
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

Nix need someone like Clive James.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search