RBB capo banned from Wanderers ground [Comments]

RBB capo banned from Wanderers ground [Comments]

Author
Vanlassen
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 4:28 PM
vanlassen - 13 Mar 2018 3:55 PM

No homophobia in my comment at all. It's your response which makes you homophobic since since you took sucking a cock as an insult. You clown. 
And then you follow through with the comment about beating up the wife. Better than the child molesting that goes on out your way, and those awesome swinger party families who think it's cool to whore out their wife.
Keep sucking FFA cock. 

Keep singing mate, it's never your fault. It's not you who is homophobic, it's everyone else who has the problem.
I don't really know what to say about child molesting but, by the sound of it, you seem to know more about it than me.
Edited
6 Years Ago by vanlassen
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

Buggalugs 2.0 - 13 Mar 2018 4:40 PM

Image result for agree animated gif

Yeh only shakes head at one comment. But the comments about bashing your wife and kids is fine right lol fuck me dead some people crack me up
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

vanlassen - 13 Mar 2018 5:13 PM

Keep singing mate, it's never your fault. It's not you who is homophobic, it's everyone else who has the problem.
I don't really know what to say about child molesting but, by the sound of it, you seem to know more about it than me.

Yeh I know it occurs more on your side. What is you know about wife bashing? 
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 5:50 PM

Yeh I know it occurs more on your side. What is it you know about wife bashing? 

Vanlassen
Vanlassen
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

Yeh I know it occurs more on your side. What is you know about wife bashing? 

How do you know where to molest children? What TF is wrong with you?
HighTimes
HighTimes
Amateur
Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)

robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 11:15 AM
hotrod - 13 Mar 2018 11:00 AM

Are you fucking serious? What the fucks the plebiscite got to do with my comment?
Sucking Lowy's cock as in always asslicking FFA wake up. 

You're implying that sucking someones cock makes you a lesser person / That Cock-sucking is a bad thing or abnormal. That's sexist and homophobic. It's ridiculous to think noone has explained this to you.

edit: The connection is that I think the poster was hoping people would stop suggesting homosexual acts aren't normal after we voted for marriage equality.
Edited
6 Years Ago by HighTimes
HighTimes
HighTimes
Amateur
Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)Amateur (644 reputation)

bohemia - 13 Mar 2018 3:57 PM
Waz - 13 Mar 2018 12:43 PM

Fact is you can call Tony Abbott a cnt and a court ruling found it's not an offensive word.

You can call the prime minister a cnt, you can't speak out against a Lowy. That sir, is bullshit.

To be fair if you called the PM that in parliament you would be banned. I think context is more important than you're making out
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

What a thread !

Member since 2008.

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

HighTimes - 13 Mar 2018 6:12 PM
robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 11:15 AM

You're implying that sucking someones cock makes you a lesser person / That Cock-sucking is a bad thing or abnormal. That's sexist and homophobic. It's ridiculous to think noone has explained this to you.

edit: The connection is that I think the poster was hoping people would stop suggesting homosexual acts aren't normal after we voted for marriage equality.

Seriously what drugs are you on?
I'm implying sucking FFA's cock not anyone sucking anyone's cock. 
Stop fucking assuming and making shit up. Look at the lyrics closely.
Sucking cock or licking ass are both seen as basically sucking up to someone and the chant is clearly about people defending the big bosses being FFA.
In no way is that homophobic wake up!
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

vanlassen - 13 Mar 2018 6:12 PM

How do you know where to molest children? What TF is wrong with you?

Yeh keep covering up for the child molesters mate. Worse crime in the world by far. And you say what's wrong with me lol 
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Sure is a lot of projection from Sydney fans about sucking cock ITT 🤔
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Image result for friday arvo beers

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

Waz - 13 Mar 2018 12:43 PM

Fact is you can call Tony Abbott a cnt and a court ruling found it's not an offensive word.

You can call the prime minister a cnt, you can't speak out against a Lowy. That sir, is bullshit.

You can sing songs to tell the opposition clubs and supporters to "F$%k off home" or "You're sh1t and you know you are" without penalty
You can chant to tell the opposition keeper "You're Sh1t aahh" without penalty
But swear at the FFA and you are banned.
So it's obviously about the 'target', not the actual language being used.

clockwork orange
clockwork orange
World Class
World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)World Class (8.6K reputation)

HighTimes - 13 Mar 2018 6:19 PM

To be fair if you called the PM that in parliament you would be banned. I think context is more important than you're making out

Umm but if you called him that at a football match you would not be banned.

So by your logic, if I chanted "F#$k off FFA" in parliament, I'd be ok?

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

clockwork orange - 13 Mar 2018 7:31 PM

You can sing songs to tell the opposition clubs and supporters to "F$%k off home" or "You're sh1t and you know you are" without penalty
You can chant to tell the opposition keeper "You're Sh1t aahh" without penalty
But swear at the FFA and you are banned.

It's shocking. The worst part is how the FFA could easily sort out the problems with all supporters by simply talking to them and offering real promises instead of fake ones, yet they continue to be arrogant and wonder why the most played sport in the country isn't the most watched, or anywhere close to being most watched. 
Football in Australia has huge potential but won't see any of it under the current FFA board. 

Vanlassen
Vanlassen
Semi-Pro

clockwork orange - 13 Mar 2018 7:34 PM
HighTimes - 13 Mar 2018 6:19 PM

Umm but if you called him that at a football match you would not be banned.

So by your logic, if I chanted "F#$k off FFA" in parliament, I'd be ok?

Parliamentary privilege.
n i k o
n i k o
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Ah the days of when you could simply say someone was sucking cock to imply they were brown nosing are gone
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

It's about Abusing the Police and thinking you're so clever they won't work out a payback.

Let's see if RBB hold up a "Putin's a Wanker"  sign this week

FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans

Edited
6 Years Ago by Buggalugs 2.0
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Buggalugs 2.0 - 14 Mar 2018 11:34 AM

It's about Abusing the Police and thinking you're so clever they won't work out a payback.

Let's see if RBB hold up a "Putin's a Wanker"  sign this week

Why would they? What's Putin got to do with the A-league?
The FFA on the other hand have everything to with the A-league.
Incase you missed it, the chant that got the RBB capo kicked out was the fuck FFA chant and once the cops moved in that's when the cop chant started. 
The truth is slightly different to your view on the matter. 
I honestly can't understand how you can side with the FFA on this matter no matter what you think of either the RBB or WSW as a whole. 
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:04 PM
Buggalugs 2.0 - 14 Mar 2018 11:34 AM

Why would they? What's Putin got to do with the A-league?
The FFA on the other hand have everything to with the A-league.
Incase you missed it, the chant that got the RBB capo kicked out was the fuck FFA chant and once the cops moved in that's when the cop chant started. 
The truth is slightly different to your view on the matter. 
I honestly can't understand how you can side with the FFA on this matter no matter what you think of either the RBB or WSW as a whole. 

I'm not siding with the FFA on anything.

FFA created the RBB
FFA write the rules for attending a private FFA venture
WSW license holders paid the FFA to sign up to all the FFA rules as well
RBB pay money for tickets with the FFA rules clearly written on them

RBB then decide to shit on their creators, and even dumber, shit on the NSW Police Force

RBB then cry when both parties, seperately or in cahoots, don't just bendover.

"We're heroes, doing it hard for all active support"  is a fantasy, all you do is fund and promote the FFA's shitty monopoly.

RBB need to boycott the HAL and go back to actively supporting real clubs

Leave the FFA with their sterile plastic monstrosity

Edited
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Buggalugs 2.0 - 14 Mar 2018 12:26 PM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 12:04 PM

I'm not siding with the FFA on anything.

FFA created the RBB
FFA write the rules for attending a private FFA venture
WSW license holders paid the FFA to sign up to all the FFA rules as well
RBB pay money for tickets with the FFA rules clearly written on them

RBB then decide to shit on their creators, and even dumber, shit on the NSW Police Force

RBB then cry when both parties, seperately or in cahoots, don't just bendover.

"We're heroes, doing it hard for all active support"  is a fantasy, all you do is fund and promote the FFA's shitty monopoly.

RBB need to boycott the HAL and go back to actively supporting real clubs

Leave the FFA with their sterile plastic monstrosity

I only agree with your last two paragraphs. As for FFA creating RBB you're clearly wrong. 
The fans created RBB themselves, and unlike all other A-league clubs the fans also chose the name, colours, and home stadium to play in. 
So all in all the start was great and FFA listened to us on just about everything regarding the club. The clowns at FFA actually wanted home games to be split between 4 stadiums in different parts of western Sydney and in the end went with Parramatta which was the only option chosen by the fans. 
But I do agree with you that everyone should simply boycott to force fifa to make a change since it's clear to see their delay only means they prefer to keep Lowy in charge. 
19-SU-58
19-SU-58
Pro
Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)Pro (2.6K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 1:40 PM

I only agree with your last two paragraphs. As for FFA creating RBB you're clearly wrong. 
The fans created RBB themselves, and unlike all other A-league clubs the fans also chose the name, colours, and home stadium to play in. 
So all in all the start was great and FFA listened to us on just about everything regarding the club. The clowns at FFA actually wanted home games to be split between 4 stadiums in different parts of western Sydney and in the end went with Parramatta which was the only option chosen by the fans. 
But I do agree with you that everyone should simply boycott to force fifa to make a change since it's clear to see their delay only means they prefer to keep Lowy in charge. 

Fans only created the RBB because the FFA created WSW. 
If it wasnt for the FFA you wouldnt have WSW and RBB, so stop biting the hand that fed you. lol

i just find this whole situation comical 

Not a Phase, Not a Trend, SYDNEY UNITED till the END! 

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

As for FFA creating RBB you're clearly wrong. 

Edited
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

Boycotts will make fuck all difference to FIFA

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

19-SU-58 - 14 Mar 2018 2:15 PM

Fans only created the RBB because the FFA created WSW. 
If it wasnt for the FFA you wouldnt have WSW and RBB, so stop biting the hand that fed you. lol

i just find this whole situation comical 

So why go support Sydney United in the FFA Cup? Why play in a competition created by FFA lol fuck me dead. 
Don't worry I'm one who defends state league clubs so I get what you mean to a certain point. 
HighTimes
HighTimes
Amateur

robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 6:37 PM
HighTimes - 13 Mar 2018 6:12 PM

Sucking cock or licking ass are both seen as basically sucking up to someone and the chant is clearly about people defending the big bosses being FFA.
In no way is that homophobic wake up!

Oral sex is obviously mutually beneficial as one gains pleasure from pleasing ones partner.
By associating it with "basically sucking up to someone" you're reinforcing the idea that performing oral sex is somehow punishing or embarrassing.
In the context of a group of (mostly) men singing about another group of (mostly) men allegedly sucking an organisations hypothetical cock you are ignoring the fact that men might pleasure other men for reasons other than just submitting to power. That plays into the idea that that default reason for oral sex is to please someone who has power over you as opposed to doing it because you like it, that has homophobic connotations. It's really not that complicated.

Edited
6 Years Ago by HighTimes
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

HighTimes - 14 Mar 2018 4:14 PM
robstazzz - 13 Mar 2018 6:37 PM

Oral sex is obviously mutually beneficial as one gains pleasure from pleasing ones partner.
By associating it with "basically sucking up to someone" you're reinforcing the idea that performing oral sex is somehow punishing or embarrassing.
In the context of a group of (mostly) men singing about another group of (mostly) men allegedly sucking an organisations hypothetical cock you are ignoring the fact that men might pleasure other men for reasons other than just submitting to power. That plays into the idea that that default reason for oral sex is to please someone who has power over you as opposed to doing it because you like it, that has homophobic connotations. It's really not that complicated.

OMG please let it go this is becoming embarrassing.
The line was we love to suck Lowy's cock. I was aiming that line at a chant for the Cove which you mentioned yourself isn't 100% men. So common sense will tell you I meant the whole Cove regardless of what fucking sex they are. 
Your argument is stupid. So if I'm in the work force and a female gets a promotion and people ask why and my reply is that she sucked the boss off that's fine, however if I say the same thing about a man getting a promotion then that's homophobic lol.
Seriously just let it go this convo is done and dusted yet you bring it back up. 
Also since when was sucking cock seen as embarrassing or punishing to he/she being the one who's giving?
Some like giving and some hate it but do it because the partner likes it. 
Stone people in the work force give it to climb up the ladder for crying out loud so again for the 50th time I meant the Cove sucking off Lowy to get in their good books, and it's my interpretation that counts because I'm the one who said it. You can't tell me what you and others thought I meant by it is what it actually means for crying out loud.

HighTimes
HighTimes
Amateur

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 4:58 PM
HighTimes - 14 Mar 2018 4:14 PM

this is becoming embarrassing.

I agree 100%

Your argument is stupid. So if I'm in the work force and a female gets a promotion and people ask why and my reply is that she sucked the boss off that's fine, however if I say the same thing about a man getting a promotion then that's homophobic lol.

Nope in that case it would be sexist. You'd still be ignoring the potential merits of the person receiving the promotion (or preferential treatment) and using a sexually charged slur instead of simply saying you think its unfair. You're bringing sex into a discussion of fairness or merit, it's weird.

The suggestion that oral sex is payment for beneficial treatment - as opposed to it just being a normal part of a homo/hetero-sexual relationship - perpetuates commonly held homophobic and sexist ideas about power structures in relationships and the workplace.

You can't tell me what you and others thought I meant by it is what it actually means for crying out loud.

I'm not saying you (or the RBB) meant to be homophobic or sexist. It's the social context in which the comment is received that makes saying things like that problematic, irrespective of the intent of the speaker. You don't have to know you're doing something to be doing it

edit:

This is important because to continue growing football in this country we need to be as inclusive as possible and I feel stuff like this has the potential to alienate fans.
I know football is already 10000% times more popular with Women and the LGBTQI community than the egg-ball codes are, but I do worry that crap like this could start to chip away at our lead somewhat.

Edited
6 Years Ago by HighTimes
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

HighTimes - 14 Mar 2018 6:06 PM
robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 4:58 PM

I agree 100%

Nope in that case it would be sexist. You'd still be ignoring the potential merits of the person receiving the promotion (or preferential treatment) and using a sexually charged slur instead of simply saying you think its unfair. You're bringing sex into a discussion of fairness or merit, it's weird.

The suggestion that oral sex is payment for beneficial treatment - as opposed to it just being a normal part of a homo/hetero-sexual relationship - perpetuates commonly held homophobic and sexist ideas about power structures in relationships and the workplace.

You can't tell me what you and others thought I meant by it is what it actually means for crying out loud.

I'm not saying you (or the RBB) meant to be homophobic or sexist. It's the social context in which the comment is received that makes saying things like that problematic, irrespective of the intent of the speaker. 

I respect your views but don't agree one bit. My comment was simply stating they suck up to the Lowy's and they are the only fan base to do it. 
At the end of the day it was a joke but today's society has become so soft and delusional that they take offence to a joke like that, yet sit and laugh at jokes about people bashing their wife and kids based on where they live. 
But anyways I'm over it now so let's get back to talking football. 

HighTimes
HighTimes
Amateur

robstazzz - 14 Mar 2018 6:16 PM
HighTimes - 14 Mar 2018 6:06 PM

I respect your views but don't agree one bit. My comment was simply stating they suck up to the Lowy's and they are the only fan base to do it. 
At the end of the day it was a joke but today's society has become so soft and delusional that they take offence to a joke like that, yet sit and laugh at jokes about people bashing their wife and kids based on where they live. 
But anyways I'm over it now so let's get back to talking football. 

I see where you're coming from. Also I should say that obviously we all do stuff that hurts others in ways we don't necessarily understand, And I agree that domestic violence is terrible and happens in all parts of Australia - east or west.

today's society has become so soft and delusional that they take offence to a joke like that 

I have no sympathy for people who get offended after being told that their joke is homophobic or sexist - it goes both ways.
I'm glad that in today's society marginalised groups finally have the strength to stand up for themselves and call people out on jokes that contribute to their oppression. 

let's get back to talking football. 

Agreed. 

Shit my team are 9 points shy of 6th place and pretty much no chance of making the finals....

Maybe this is why I was so keen on making my point, to distract me from how hopeless my beloved Mariners are this season... :) 

Edited
6 Years Ago by HighTimes
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search