Why is there no Socceroos Merchandise this close to the world cup?

Why is there no Socceroos Merchandise this close to the world cup?

Author
scubaroo
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Coverdale - 9 Jun 2018 10:42 PM
There’s a Socceroos banner with the Sunday paper tomorrow. Apparently 600 Caltex stores are selling Socceroos merch but I went to 3 today and all they had was a small ball for free when you spend 10 bucks on coke products. It’s absolutely rubbish. I’ve got plenty of old gear but was keen to buy my boys something to get them into the spirit. It’s ridiculous not every family can afford a $100 kids replica and yes I know you can get some shit online but not the same as going into a store and seeing a bunch of World Cup stuff on display. Even rebel has more origin shit than Socceroos stuff.

Did notice our local caltex had a small stand with carves etc but didn't have time to check it out
P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Coverdale - 9 Jun 2018 10:42 PM
There’s a Socceroos banner with the Sunday paper tomorrow. Apparently 600 Caltex stores are selling Socceroos merch but I went to 3 today and all they had was a small ball for free when you spend 10 bucks on coke products. It’s absolutely rubbish. I’ve got plenty of old gear but was keen to buy my boys something to get them into the spirit. It’s ridiculous not every family can afford a $100 kids replica and yes I know you can get some shit online but not the same as going into a store and seeing a bunch of World Cup stuff on display. Even rebel has more origin shit than Socceroos stuff.

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Will the Hessian Bag ever be used again ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhjbgjJV4AEqCYz.jpg:large

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search