Socceroos stars face Aussie blackout [Comments]

Socceroos stars face Aussie blackout [Comments]

Author
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
melbourne_terrace - 7 Aug 2018 2:39 AM
BrisbaneBhoy - 7 Aug 2018 1:55 AM

Did you miss out on the whole "wits the goalie dain Tom?" thing? :D

Tbf whilst these club based tv networks are all well and good, it's not what I want. If i'm just watching Celtic games, it makes it hard to keep up with the rest of the SPFL. I would froth at the mouth for a overseas subscription service showing all SPFL games from Premiership to League 2, even if it was just a one camera stream for the lower leagues. 

As the long as the SPFL are not in charge of it, it could be  a winner if priced sensibly .
Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star
Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 6:48 PM
Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 8:22 AM

Nice try Timmy, RTV is $299 per year, notice that is in Dollars and not GBP pounds.

So which ugly sister is ripping their fans off ???

The huns.

You are right. The first prices on your (Sevco's) website are in pounds then the live package is in $. My bad but typical Bluenoses, lack consistency 
299 United States Dollars equals 230.59 Pound sterling. Still a rip off.

Enjoy being embarrassed at GreySkulls on Monday morning by that diddy wee team from just down the road.

COYS

:)

Edited
6 Years Ago by Lurker
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 7:36 PM
SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 6:48 PM

Enjoy being embarrassed at GreySkulls on Monday morning by that diddy wee team from just down the road.

I always cringe when people call Ibrox "Castle Greyskull" as an insult. Castle Greyskull was the good guys home in He-Man not the bad guys. 😕

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star
Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)Rising Star (834 reputation)

BrisbaneBhoy - 7 Aug 2018 8:22 PM

I always cringe when people call Ibrox "Castle Greyskull" as an insult. Castle Greyskull was the good guys home in He-Man not the bad guys. 😕

"Skeletor was the evil underhanded villain and greyskull was his lair which enveloped him and exuded evil."

Is this wrong? I really don't know.

Just pulling Teddy Bears chain.

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro
Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)Pro (3.2K reputation)

Was just about to post the same thing mate. Your mate seems a wee bit thick. He wrote COYS, do you know what that means ?
Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 9:12 PM

Was just about to post the same thing mate. Your mate seems a wee bit thick. He wrote COYS, do you know what that means ?

Come On You Saints.
Now, who is the thick one?

thejollyvic
thejollyvic
Pro
Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)Pro (3.1K reputation)

Hope optus get the a-league then its bye bye foxtel. Csn get bein as a seperate subscription anyway
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 8:34 PM

"Skeletor was the evil underhanded villain and greyskull was his lair which enveloped him and exuded evil."

Is this wrong? I really don't know.

If my memory serves me right (it's been a very long time since I have watched 'He-Man' - 1980-something), Skeletor lived at Snake Mountain. He was trying to claim Castle Greyskull from He-Man (or something along those lines).

But as I said, it's been a very long time since I have watched it (25yrs-30yrs), so may have some details wrong.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Edited
6 Years Ago by BrisbaneBhoy
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 9:19 PM
SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 9:12 PM

Come On You Saints.
Now, who is the thick one?

Erm, that'd be you ya fud.
Talking up Celtic, rubbishing Rangers and then saying " Come on you saints ", Not right in the head son.
Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 9:59 PM
Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 9:19 PM

Erm, that'd be you ya fud.
Talking up Celtic, rubbishing Rangers and then saying " Come on you saints ", Not right in the head son.

LOL

That went right over your head.

Rangers play St Mirren on Monday morning our time.
St Mirren is "that diddy wee team from just down the road" I referred to.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Lurker
Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star

BrisbaneBhoy - 7 Aug 2018 9:29 PM
Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 8:34 PM

If my memory serves me right (it's been a very long time since I have watched 'He-Man' - 1980-something), Skeletor lived at Snake Mountain. He was trying to claim Castle Greyskull from He-Man (or something along those lines).

But as I said, it's been a very long time since I have watched it (25yrs-30yrs), so may have some details wrong.

Ok. Thanks.

You may not be aware but the SPFL have a channel on YouTube and post highlights from each Premiership game each week. It is a way of seeing more of the league.

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 10:18 PM
SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 9:59 PM

LOL

That went right over your head.

Rangers play St Mirren on Monday morning our time.
St Mirren is "that diddy wee team from just down the road" I referred to.

Aye, nice try, but we never discussed St Mirren, only the pricing of each clubs TV channel.
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 10:29 PM
BrisbaneBhoy - 7 Aug 2018 9:29 PM

Ok. Thanks.

You may not be aware but the SPFL have a channel on YouTube and post highlights from each Premiership game each week. It is a way of seeing more of the league.

Cheers pal. Yes I was aware , but I appreciate the post. Thank-you ☺

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 11:07 PM
Lurker - 7 Aug 2018 10:18 PM

Aye, nice try, but we never discussed St Mirren, only the pricing of each clubs TV channel.

Can you not read?

Here is the post referred to.

The huns.
You are right. The first prices on your (Sevco's) website are in pounds then the live package is in $. My bad but typical Bluenoses, lack consistency 
COYS

Smile

St Mirren are just down the road from Ibrox. around 7 kilometres away (and about ten minutes by car).

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

Lurker - 8 Aug 2018 11:25 AM
SUTHERLANDBEAR - 7 Aug 2018 11:07 PM

Can you not read?

Here is the post referred to.

The huns.
COYS

Smile

St Mirren are just down the road from Ibrox. around 7 kilometres away (and about ten minutes by car).

You really are a special type of fud !!

And I do not need a Geography lesson , thank you very much.

Edited
6 Years Ago by SUTHERLANDBEAR
Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 8 Aug 2018 12:05 PM
Lurker - 8 Aug 2018 11:25 AM

You really are a special type of fud !!

Ah! Now I know for sure I got to you.

Maybe you never progressed past Ibrox primary school.

For others reading this:

Fud is a Scottish slang term for female genitalia.

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Lurker - 8 Aug 2018 12:15 PM

For others reading this:

Then he's actually correct

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

Edited
6 Years Ago by Buggalugs 2.0
Lurker
Lurker
Rising Star

Buggalugs 2.0 - 8 Aug 2018 12:18 PM

Then he's actually correct

LOL.

That's a bit off coming from you.

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

For others reading this:

Holy fuck, you actually believe yourself !!!

Lochgoin primary BTW !
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

BJK

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

agga78
agga78
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.2K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 8 Aug 2018 4:57 PM
BJK

-PB

BJK how to win a European cup, yes he did.
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

agga78 - 8 Aug 2018 5:20 PM
paulbagzFC - 8 Aug 2018 4:57 PM

BJK how to win a European cup, yes he did.

... and what a grand old team it was 🍀🇮🇪

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

An update.

SCOTTISH football is set to go on sale this morning after SPFL bosses ripped up the TV rights deal which had threatened a worldwide blackout of the new season.

The Record revealed last week how overseas broadcasters feared they might have to pull the plug on the top flight because the firm supplying live coverage were on the brink of collapse. A potential audience of tens of millions across the Middle East, Australia and North Africa were denied coverage of Steven Gerrard’s first Premiership game in charge of Rangers at Pittodrie, as well as Celtic’s defeat at Tynecastle on Saturday.

But the SPFL’s cash-stricken media partners MP & Silva have failed to stump up payments to continue selling the Scottish game abroad – allowing SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster to terminate the cut-price deal five years ahead of schedule.

As of this morning, the SPFL are free to negotiate individual deals with broadcasters from around the world, including Qatar-based giants beIN Sports.

A Hampden source confirmed last night: “The SPFL are in the process of terminating their agreement with MP & Silva. One possibility is that we sell the TV rights to another agency on a like-for-like basis and then they are free to subcontract it around the world.

“If we get the right money that’s the easiest thing to do.

“But there is such strong interest from broadcasters all over the world that we could deal directly with them and sell the Scottish game to them individually.

“It’s an exciting opportunity to get better value for the game.”
lebo_roo
lebo_roo
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

What does everyone want Optus sport, Bein or Foxsports? 
SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

lebo_roo - 14 Aug 2018 7:39 AM

Any of the three is fine by me. As long as Optus add it to Fetch then that should be fine.
BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

Personally, I would rather Fox Sports or beIN, as I already have both. I cannae be arsed to get Optus as well.

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

Edited
6 Years Ago by BrisbaneBhoy
Ds98
Ds98
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

As an Optus'er I'm keen on Optus.
Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

I liked foxtel while they had epl, but it's just outrageously expensive. It's ridiculous. Bein I could always live without. For an exclusively football channel, it's a pretty fucking awful one. Optus... is just there. I appreciate the epl coverage, but the rest of the offering is incredibly substandard. 

SUTHERLANDBEAR
SUTHERLANDBEAR
Pro

Kilmarnock v Rangers tonight on beIN 2 at 21.30. Maybe only showing the Betfred cup at this stage.

BrisbaneBhoy
BrisbaneBhoy
Pro

SUTHERLANDBEAR - 19 Aug 2018 5:27 PM
Kilmarnock v Rangers tonight on beIN 2 at 21.30. Maybe only showing the Betfred cup at this stage.

Hmmm. Looking at the TV guide just now, it shows that they had the Partick vs Celtic live lastnight also.

Hmmm, interesting 🤔

🇮🇪Hail Hail🇮🇪

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search