Tim Cahill And Richard Gadze In Talks With Jamshedpur FC

Author
Lightbulb
Hacker
Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)Hacker (376 reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Requiescat in pace!

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Oh Timmy, just retire & go out with some semblance of dignity.  

RedshirtWilly
RedshirtWilly
World Class
World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)World Class (7.5K reputation)

That vision man
WSF
WSF
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

I don't see what the problem is, I see heaps of people say "Oh good on him, hes just getting a pay day" about many players in the past so why cant Timmy do the same at the end of his career. Not sure why anyone would laugh at him going to India when the bloody A-League is looking like bringing in fucking Bolt lol

He has retired form International football, let the man be. 
soccer_fan
soccer_fan
Hacker
Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)Hacker (341 reputation)

Embarrassing.
sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

WSF - 10 Aug 2018 11:31 AM
I don't see what the problem is, I see heaps of people say "Oh good on him, hes just getting a pay day" about many players in the past so why cant Timmy do the same at the end of his career. Not sure why anyone would laugh at him going to India when the bloody A-League is looking like bringing in fucking Bolt lol

A million times this. 

Why would anyone care if he wants to play on? Good on him for earning money doing what he loves.

Tall poppy syndrome strikes again it seems. Pathetic really.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend
Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)Legend (11K reputation)

soccer_fan - 10 Aug 2018 12:08 PM
Embarrassing.

You're response to this is embarrassing.

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

P&R will fix it 2.0
P&R will fix it 2.0
Pro

1.3 billion fashion conscious victims await

Closed HAL is failing with 10 teams
Closed HAL failed with 11
FFA forced to try a 12 team Closed HAL thatll just create 2 more mid table also-rans
and still this weird 16-team panacea gets trotted out. 
Theres a sticky for this nonsense
https://forum.insidesport.com.au/1617388/The-Aleague-Expansion-Thread

jas88
jas88
World Class
World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)World Class (5.9K reputation)

should go play in Samoa
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

In news just to hand, footballer enjoys playing football much to haters chagrin.

Member since 2008.

walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

WSF - 10 Aug 2018 11:31 AM

Lol exactly this - he's a grown man, he's allowed to do whatever he likes. Good luck to him.
Derider
Derider
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

I thought a-league was out of the question because he wanted to be with his family in the US, yet he's now going to play in India? I don't understand it. Why does he hate our league so much? 
someguyjc
someguyjc
Pro
Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)Pro (4.2K reputation)

Derider - 10 Aug 2018 2:42 PM
I thought a-league was out of the question because he wanted to be with his family in the US, yet he's now going to play in India? I don't understand it. Why does he hate our league so much? 

Other than the generous (IMO) paycheck he received for his first season at MC, it wasn't exactly a good experience for him in the HAL. He struggled to get game time and most of the rival fans basically turned on him. I don't blame him for not wanting to play here. If he can get good money and decent minutes on the pitch elsewhere it's a no brainer. However, at that presser, rather than use the family reasons, he probably should have said he wouldn't come back to the HAL because he would rather see a youth player get a spot.
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

I’m not really happy how he left but it was pretty great how he took arzani under his wing
RBBAnonymous
RBBAnonymous
Pro
Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)Pro (4K reputation)

I don't think he hates our league. I don't think he gets on that well with Joyce, wants to get more minutes. I also don't think the physical nature of the A-league suits him, especially at this stage of his career. No one can cross a ball in the A-league to save themselves either and his bread and butter is scoring off his noggin. There is not one A-league club who will be wiling to pay him the dollars he wants either, especially if they see him coming off the bench. India seems like a good league for him. Slower league due to the heat, lots of pensioners also.

sydneyfc1987
sydneyfc1987
Legend

What makes you think anybody here wants has tabled an offer? 

(VAR) IS NAVY BLUE

TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

What the fuck?

Footballer
Footballer
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Timmy’s a champion.

He loves football. He wants to keep playing. He’s getting paid.

What the big fucking deal?
maxxie
maxxie
Pro
Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)Pro (3.7K reputation)

Footballer - 10 Aug 2018 11:50 PM
Timmy’s a champion. He loves football. He wants to keep playing. He’s getting paid. What the big fucking deal?

This. I can't understand why people would be against a footballer wanting to play football. There are a number of growing Asian leagues that will be interesting to watch as the years go by, India being chief among them.

Diego Forlan is the same age and was playing in Hong Kong earlier this year. A lot of footballers just want to experience new leagues and new countries.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search