Australia - India, Boxing Day (3rd) Test.

Australia - India, Boxing Day (3rd) Test.

Author
MikeR
Hacker
Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)Hacker (481 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
jaszyjim - 30 Dec 2018 2:24 PM
baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 1:57 PM

Problem is, go back to list of contracted players, no White, Patterson, Labu or Wade.
Is everyone forgetting about Renshaw = contracted player & opener.
Only non contracted player in current side is Harris.
On the basis, Finch, Handscomb & M. Marsh dropped,
Contracted test batters; Head, Khawaja, S. Marsh & Renshaw.
Contracted test all rounders; Agar & Maxwell
Contracted test bowlers; Cummins, Hazlewood, Lyon, J Richardson, Starc.
Contracted test keepers; Paine & Carey.
Are they going to bring in non contracted players, when they can make wholesale changes to play Sri lanka, to blood young players looking ahead to the Ashes'
and this way they don't loose too much face.
It will be on their mind not loosing at the SCG, but can they win from the above list?

Cricket Australia need to look to the future and if they have to blow a few million, so be it. If I was Burns, personally, I would tell CA to "Show Me the Money" before I would don the baggy green. They've already screwed him over 3 times, only 1 CA contract in that time. He just signed a contract in England to play off season as has Maxwell. It shows who wants to wear the baggy green, so CA show them the money. I've been mislead by CA contract, just found out CA pay Cummins $2 million plus match fees. surely throw a few bob to Burns, Patterson, Lehmann, potential stars of the future.
Off to watch Jerry MacGuire now. Yes "Show Me The Moneeeeeeeeeeeeey!"
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

Problem is, go back to list of contracted players, no White, Patterson, Labu or Wade.
Is everyone forgetting about Renshaw = contracted player & opener.
Only non contracted player in current side is Harris.
On the basis, Finch, Handscomb & M. Marsh dropped,
Contracted test batters; Head, Khawaja, S. Marsh & Renshaw.
Contracted test all rounders; Agar & Maxwell
Contracted test bowlers; Cummins, Hazlewood, Lyon, J Richardson, Starc.
Contracted test keepers; Paine & Carey.
Are they going to bring in non contracted players, when they can make wholesale changes to play Sri lanka, to blood young players looking ahead to the Ashes'
and this way they don't loose too much face.
It will be on their mind not loosing at the SCG, but can they win from the above list?

Do they have the guts to make wholesale changes, blood youngsters. I said the same. The contracted batsmen have not won us this series. In fact they lost it for us. Contracts are only for 12 months. So they are covered with only a matter of delisting the duds if they want to make changes outside the contracted list. I think the ACA is trying to get long term contracts.. but CA has not budged as yet. Harris and Tremain are uncontracted. Time to boot Siddle.
Edited
6 Years Ago by baggygreenmania
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro
Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)Pro (4.1K reputation)

MikeR - 30 Dec 2018 2:17 PM
MikeR - 30 Dec 2018 2:08 PM

What was I thinking Baggers you got rid of Head our leading run scorer of the series. Get rid of Khawaja as well then. If Patterson comes in he comes in at 4 or 6 or Jake Lehmann but being Sydney Patterson 

I did because he has a loose technique. So not long term. Patterson is the better technician over both he and Lehmann. The other consideration is how do they play spin. Some are tipping this will be a spinning wicket. Bloody hope not as that plays into India's hands. Patterson is so so against spin.
Edited
Paddles
Paddles
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 2:07 PM

If not mistaken Bumrah only opened bowling with second new ball. Ishant opened the most. (I stand corrected) I remember thinking Bumrah as their fastest bowler should be opening. Or has the Sydney heatwave got to me?

Surely who should take the new ball is the person is the uses the new ball best... nothing to do with pace...
Paddles
Paddles
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.5K reputation)

MikeR - 30 Dec 2018 2:49 PM

Cricket Australia need to look to the future and if they have to blow a few million, so be it. If I was Burns, personally, I would tell CA to "Show Me the Money" before I would don the baggy green. They've already screwed him over 3 times, only 1 CA contract in that time. He just signed a contract in England to play off season as has Maxwell. It shows who wants to wear the baggy green, so CA show them the money. I've been mislead by CA contract, just found out CA pay Cummins $2 million plus match fees. surely throw a few bob to Burns, Patterson, Lehmann, potential stars of the future.
Off to watch Jerry MacGuire now. Yes "Show Me The Moneeeeeeeeeeeeey!"

You're kidding right?

The Aus state contracts are worth more than NZC, SAC, BCB and prolly PCB and WICB intl ones....

Your players at State and above are incredibly well paid...
Edited
6 Years Ago by Paddles
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

grazorblade - 30 Dec 2018 6:38 AM
I mean there is always an argument that the bowling can be better

its just weird to me that the bowling side is under scrutiny here when they are meeting career benchmarks that I would definitely describe as world class. Lyon is the GOAT and our three quicks have career averages well below 30

Mcdermott averaged over 28
Gillespe averaged 26
Brett lee averaged 30.8
Merv Hughes averaged 28
M Johnson averaged 28

I doubt many would dispute any 3 of that trio would make a world class trio yet I'm not sure any combination would beat our current trio. All of them have had bad seasons and good seasons thats perfectly natural

compare with career benchmarks for batters. A passable test batter averages 40+ a very good one 45+ and an outstanding one 50+. We have 1 passable test batter in Khawaja. Good selection could have a team full of passable batters rather than the hopeless lot we have (And smith and Warners return make it a decent team that could push for number 1 at some stage)

Sure there is an argument to use our impressive bowling depth. But why the focus on our bowlers?
grazorblade - 30 Dec 2018 7:42 AM
I'll compare the current mob to previous ashes squads starting in 2010 before this mob was around going back nearly 50 years (as far as ESPNcricinfo will let me go!)
average/strike rate (sum divided by 3) of our historical pace trio

Hazelwood-Starc-Cummins 26.56/52.97
Hilfenhaus-siddle-johnson 29.06/58.2
lee-mcgrath-clark 25.44/53.3
mcgrath-lee-gillespe 26.19/53.37
mcgrath-gillespe-bichel 26.67/54.76
mcgrath-gillespe-fleming 24.55/53.93
Mcgrath-gillespe-Kasper 26.88/56.63
Angel-Mcgrath-Mcdermott 32.19/61.2
Alderman-reid-hughes 26.72/57.63
Alderman-lawson-hughes 28.70/59.8
Lawson-mcdermott-o'donnel 47.73/91.73
lillee-alderman-lawson 27.196/57.83
Hurst-Hogg-Laughlan 33.34/73
Thompson-Pascoe-Walker 27.17/59.6

So our average is the 4th best (mostly due to mcgrath's long incredible career) and our strike rate is actually our best ever

What about trios including Paul Reiffel?
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Test_Fan - 30 Dec 2018 4:12 PM

didn't find an ashes squad he was in but only looked at the first match with 3 quicks (some matches had four quicks or 2 spinners in which case I'd look at the next test)
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 11:12 AM
MikeR - 30 Dec 2018 11:03 AM

More NSW bias Mike. that is not what the Tele is reporting. 

What the matter mate. No Qld bowlers putting their hands up to replace our out of formers?

Steketee is a QLD bowler the selectors should be watching, he is having a very good season and at 24 is still quite young. I would not have him ahead of the Victorians or Jhye Richardson but worth watching like the Tasmanian bowlers.

Basically we have,

The current attack,
Cummins, Starc, Hazlewood

The next contenders,
Tremain, Boland, Richardson

Those to watch
Pattinson, Steketee, Meredith, Bell.

And then there is the old timer Peter Siddle who I think should not play test cricket again but who know what the selectors are thinking.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

grazorblade - 30 Dec 2018 4:28 PM

didn't find an ashes squad he was in but only looked at the first match with 3 quicks (some matches had four quicks or 2 spinners in which case I'd look at the next test)

He was a better bowler than Fleming, Kasporwisz, Angel and Bichel who you did include in trios. Probably quite a few of the earlier bowlers as well. So he should be in there somewhere.

He played in both the 1993 and 1997 Ashes series in England. In 1993 he took 19 wickets at under 21.
Edited
6 Years Ago by Test_Fan
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

great looks like we are making a single change in swapping mitch for labu
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

Test_Fan - 30 Dec 2018 4:51 PM
grazorblade - 30 Dec 2018 4:28 PM

He was a better bowler than Fleming, Kasporwisz, Angel and Bichel who you did include in trios. Probably quite a few of the earlier bowlers as well. So he should be in there somewhere.

He played in both the 1993 and 1997 Ashes series in England. In 1993 he took 19 wickets at under 21.

average of 26.96 and strike rate of 61 which puts him arguably weaker than fleming, hazelwood and cummins as well as a lower strike rate than starc
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

grazorblade - 30 Dec 2018 4:59 PM

The selectors have lost the plot.

We will probably lose to Sri Lanka the way things are going

The only reasoning I can see behind the selections is that they want to create an environment where the public is desperate to get Warner and Smith back into the side immediately.
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

Perhaps Labuschagne has been selected to be the second spinner and to play instead of one of the fast bowlers. But that still leaves us with a batting lineup that is too weak to understand.
The three players who can come into the side are, the out of form Handscomb, Labuschagne and the aging Peter Siddle.

The best I can come up with out of this mess

Harris
Khawaja
Paine
S. Marsh
Head
Finch
Cummins
Labuschagne
M. Marsh
Starc
Lyon

Paine at 3 is a desperate move but he fights hard and is getting some runs almost every innings. 

BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Yep. CA has chickened out with only the one change. spin all rounder for pace all rounder. How the **** does Finch keep his place?
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Test_Fan - 30 Dec 2018 4:30 PM
baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 11:12 AM

Steketee is a QLD bowler the selectors should be watching, he is having a very good season and at 24 is still quite young. I would not have him ahead of the Victorians or Jhye Richardson but worth watching like the Tasmanian bowlers.

Basically we have,

The current attack,
Cummins, Starc, Hazlewood

The next contenders,
Tremain, Boland, Richardson

Those to watch
Pattinson, Steketee, Meredith, Bell.

And then there is the old timer Peter Siddle who I think should not play test cricket again but who know what the selectors are thinking.

Siddle is another teacher's pet. Has never reached any great elevation. An honest workhorse I class him as. Usually picked as he does a job holding up one end and has a good work ethic.. Mike gets great satisfaction bashing Hazlewood senseless why not  Siddle who is also a seamer.  Is it because he does not wear a  Two Blue cap?
Edited
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Not what we wanted to hear.

Australia are expecting another dry and slow pitch in Sydney this week and have added leg-spinning allrounder Marnus Labuschagne to their squad.

India could also have a full complement of spin options to choose from in Sydney, with Ravichandran Ashwin close to full fitness having missed the past two Tests with a side problem.

While acknowledging India had outplayed his side in Melbourne, Paine said he was disappointed that the much-maligned MCG pitch had not favoured the home side's bowling attack.

"We're hearing it's probably going to be a little bit dry (at the SCG) … I'm sure India will be really looking forward to it," Paine told Macquarie Radio.

BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Test_Fan - 30 Dec 2018 5:50 PM
Perhaps Labuschagne has been selected to be the second spinner and to play instead of one of the fast bowlers. But that still leaves us with a batting lineup that is too weak to understand.
The three players who can come into the side are, the out of form Handscomb, Labuschagne and the aging Peter Siddle.

The best I can come up with out of this mess

Harris
Khawaja
Paine
S. Marsh
Head
Finch
Cummins
Labuschagne
M. Marsh
Starc
Lyon

Paine at 3 is a desperate move but he fights hard and is getting some runs almost every innings. 

Khawaja has to remain at #3.  Has Labu opened? We need a r/h in the top 3.  Paine should promote himself, Cummins and demote Finch. 

Harris
Labu
Khawaja
Paine
Marsh
Head
Cummins
Finch
Starc
Lyon
Hazlewood.

Edited
Test_Fan
Test_Fan
Semi-Pro

Paine complaining about the pitch is very bad form

Kohli never talks about pitches and gets annoyed if asked. 

Both teams had to play on it and the better team won. Only Cummins in both second innings made in anyway close to being competitive.

India have the better batsmen, the better fast bowlers and the better spin options, that is why they are winning. They would beat us in all conditions far more than we would beat them.

I think historically one of the great things about Australian tests is the different grounds have their own character, leave it alone Paine.
JayEss
JayEss
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Massive problem is the lack of shield cricket for our batsmen (well, everyone!). Something needs to change.

A solution, which might sound stupid at first because people are so precious about changing the fabric of the sport....
Two (or even one) new shield teams! CA XI (or NT even playing out of Alice Springs/Darwin if you wanna draw a longer bow) and ACT. Long form cricket needs to evolve, not just short form. Each team plays home and away, that's 14 fixtures, plus all the fixtures created for the new teams means more opportunities for more players. I know it ain't as simple as that, and it's costly cause no-one watches
the shield but I seriously think something like that should be looked at if they want long form cricket to improve. The sport has changed now.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
JayEss - 30 Dec 2018 10:10 PM
Massive problem is the lack of shield cricket for our batsmen (well, everyone!). Something needs to change.A solution, which might sound stupid at first because people are so precious about changing the fabric of the sport....Two (or even one) new shield teams! CA XI (or NT even playing out of Alice Springs/Darwin if you wanna draw a longer bow) and ACT. Long form cricket needs to evolve, not just short form. Each team plays home and away, that's 14 fixtures, plus all the fixtures created for the new teams means more opportunities for more players. I know it ain't as simple as that, and it's costly cause no-one watchesthe shield but I seriously think something like that should be looked at if they want long form cricket to improve. The sport has changed now.

I watch the Shield - live.

Some good points made, Jay Ess.

You could probably add them to General Cricket Issues thread. A lot has been discussed in the media about this ridiculously long three month break for Aussie FC cricketers in the middle of the season. They can only play grade cricket or BBL.

It is ridiculous! 
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Test_Fan - 30 Dec 2018 8:39 PM
Paine complaining about the pitch is very bad form

Kohli never talks about pitches and gets annoyed if asked. 

Both teams had to play on it and the better team won. Only Cummins in both second innings made in anyway close to being competitive.

India have the better batsmen, the better fast bowlers and the better spin options, that is why they are winning. They would beat us in all conditions far more than we would beat them.

I think historically one of the great things about Australian tests is the different grounds have their own character, leave it alone Paine.

Add Riley Meredith to the Aussie bowling attack.

Give one of the other Aussie pace bowlers a rest and let him terrorise  India with extreme pace nobody else has on both teams, with the exception of the erratic Starc.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend

baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 8:33 PM
Test_Fan - 30 Dec 2018 5:50 PM

Khawaja has to remain at #3.  Has Labu opened? We need a r/h in the top 3.  Paine should promote himself, Cummins and demote Finch. 

Harris
Labu
Khawaja
Paine
Marsh
Head
Cummins
Finch
Starc
Lyon
Hazlewood.

Riley Meredith for one of the Aussie pace bowlers.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend

I have to say,"Well played, India".

They can't lose the series and have been the best team.

One interesting stat on Cricinfo, is that Aussie 's pace bowlers have bowled better with the new ball than India's, but they've bowled a lot better with the old ball. They need to do thois on Asian pitches to be effective.

As Grazor suggests, and I agree, the Aussie attack is not the problem,  the batting is.

However, whereas they are no outstanding batting candidates for the Aussie team in the Shield, and the batting results in the Shield are depressing, Aussie has a demon bowler in the Shield - possibly more potent  than any current bowler in the Indian or Australian teams ATM in terms of raw speed.

India's Jadeja has out bowled Lyon in Melbourne too. Kohli made a big mistake leaving him out in Perth when Ashwin was injured.

Edited
6 Years Ago by Decentric
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend

Massive problem is the lack of shield cricket for our batsmen (well, everyone!). Something needs to change.A solution, which might sound stupid at first because people are so precious about changing the fabric of the sport....Two (or even one) new shield teams! CA XI (or NT even playing out of Alice Springs/Darwin if you wanna draw a longer bow) and ACT. Long form cricket needs to evolve, not just short form. Each team plays home and away, that's 14 fixtures, plus all the fixtures created for the new teams means more opportunities for more players. I know it ain't as simple as that, and it's costly cause no-one watchesthe shield but I seriously think something like that should be looked at if they want long form cricket to improve. The sport has changed now.

NT would be a great place to simulate sub continent conditions

ACT could be a swingers paradise
jaszyjim
jaszyjim
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)Hardcore Fan (224 reputation)

baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 7:52 PM

Yep. CA has chickened out with only the one change. spin all rounder for pace all rounder. How the **** does Finch keep his place?

What'a Agar done, not to be selected? & a contracted player, though he didn't bowl that good in T20 last night?
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

You and I both know that if the current pace attack were all Qlders Mike would not be opening his mouth.
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

jaszyjim - 31 Dec 2018 8:47 AM
baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 7:52 PM

What'a Agar done, not to be selected? & a contracted player, though he didn't bowl that good in T20 last night?

Said the same thing? Our selectors need a good kick in the bum.

Agar Scorchers: 2-19 .. 32 with the willow. Fair double that. He is a talent. Needs to be given a chance. 
Edited
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Decentric - 30 Dec 2018 10:20 PM
baggygreenmania - 30 Dec 2018 8:33 PM

Riley Meredith for one of the Aussie pace bowlers.

Has not proven himself. This his first season? Every attack needs a Hazlewood.. someone to put accuracy over pace..someone to torment a batsmen with a nagging line and length. someone to get whatever little morsel from the deck with a new seam. Someone that has a surprise steepling and dangerous short ball. Every attack should also have a tearaway to intimidate and terrify batsmen. I believe a reborn Cummins will again fit that bill. His body seems to be taking it. This immense talent also has a second gear. An express man and a quality seamer.. plus an emerging batsman. What a package.
Edited
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

Very good points and ones I have been calling for for some time. But sadly those muppets at CA wont listen. They are not interested in changing the fabric of our sport.. only how much money they can make from it. As they make nothing from Shield and heaps from its "cash cow" the BBL.. red ball cricket takes a back seat. CA has already corrupted arguably the best domestic competition on the cricket planet by carving it into two section to accommodate BBL.
BaggyGreens
BaggyGreens
Pro

its just weird to me that the bowling side is under scrutiny here when they are meeting career benchmarks that I would definitely describe as world class. Lyon is the GOAT and our three quicks have career averages well below 30
Mcdermott averaged over 28
Gillespe averaged 26
Brett lee averaged 30.8
Merv Hughes averaged 28
M Johnson averaged 28
I doubt many would dispute any 3 of that trio would make a world class trio yet I'm not sure any combination would beat our current trio. All of them have had bad seasons and good seasons thats perfectly natural.

Agree totally. CUMMINS: @23.25. HAZLEWOOD: @26.63. STARC: @28.40. Room for improvement from Hazlewood. Starc is still too hi.. but not the @30 he was a year ago. 

Hazelwood-Starc-Cummins 26.56/52.97
Hilfenhaus-siddle-johnson 29.06/58.2
lee-mcgrath-clark 25.44/53.3
mcgrath-lee-gillespe 26.19/53.37
mcgrath-gillespe-bichel 26.67/54.76
mcgrath-gillespe-fleming 24.55/53.93
Mcgrath-gillespe-Kasper 26.88/56.63
Angel-Mcgrath-Mcdermott 32.19/61.2
Alderman-reid-hughes 26.72/57.63
Alderman-lawson-hughes 28.70/59.8
Lawson-mcdermott-o'donnel 47.73/91.73
lillee-alderman-lawson 27.196/57.83
Hurst-Hogg-Laughlan 33.34/73
Thompson-Pascoe-Walker 27.17/59.6

Very good work grazor.
 Mike must be squirming in his computer chair at this moment. 
Edited
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search