Thank you for the outpouring of love and grief for the Christian massacre

Thank you for the outpouring of love and grief for the Christian...

Author
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I just wish to thank everyone for all the outpouring of grief for the mass murder of Christians whilst worshiping the Catholic Easter in Sri Lanaka.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Ok no problem. Loss of human life is always a tragedy and devastating but I'm glad you feel comforted.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro
Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)Pro (2.8K reputation)

mcjules - 23 Apr 2019 11:03 AM
Ok no problem. Loss of human life is always a tragedy and devastating but I'm glad you feel comforted.

Yes thank you.

I'm not Catholic but of course I stand in solidarity with Catholics. What happened was terrible just like what happened to Muslims in New Zealand was terrible.

Also I thank Obama and Hillary Clinton for standing in solidarity with Easter bunny worshipers. They called Christians "Easter Worshipers" rather than Christians. They substituted one word for 2. Why? I have no idea...

Edited
5 Years Ago by mouflonrouge
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

You would have thought an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God would have been all over this.

#thoughtsandprayers

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 23 Apr 2019 12:28 PM

You would have thought an omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God would have been all over this.

#thoughtsandprayers

Mysterious ways, free will etc etc 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

#thoughtsandprayers

No, again you are delusional.

God does not interfere and gives man free will. He will judge at the end of time.

And those who have their lives cut short in the name of the Lord, will automatically inherit His kingdom.

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

433 - 23 Apr 2019 1:03 PM

Mysterious ways, free will etc etc 

No not mysterious ways. the scriptures are very clear.

According to the scripture, the Christians that are eaten by Lions in the Colosseum in His name, are now in His kingdom, along with the Mother, and the thief.

World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 23 Apr 2019 1:56 PM
433 - 23 Apr 2019 1:03 PM

No not mysterious ways. the scriptures are very clear.

According to the scripture, the Christians that are eaten by Lions in the Colosseum in His name, are now in His kingdom, along with the Mother, and the thief.

I'm sure the bloke who lost his wife and daughter will be thrilled to hear that 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

433 - 23 Apr 2019 7:09 PM

I am sure that the guy who has lost his wife and daughter receives lots of hope through faith. 

Without that, there is no hope, but just total despair. 
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 23 Apr 2019 8:11 PM

I am sure that the guy who has lost his wife and daughter receives lots of hope through faith. 

Cool.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

paulbagzFC - 23 Apr 2019 9:30 PM

Cool.

-PB

Thank You Paul. 

That is very nice of you. 
Edited
World Class

An omnipotent God allows children who follow him to die but it's ok because their father can pray to god and have hope or something. Flawless logic. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

433 - 23 Apr 2019 9:53 PM

An omnipotent God allows children who follow him to die but it's ok because their father can pray to god and have hope or something. Flawless logic. 

No. Those with faith, find solace. Those without, only pain and despair. 

God does not allow anything. It’s like saying God allows kids to die of cancer. What you forget is that God gives and can take away to inherit the souls in His army of angles.

people don’t actually die. They fall asleep in God. God is life. 

The Father is far better equiped to deal with this than you are because he has faith. With that comes hope. With that comes love. With that comes forgiveness and humility. 

Now imagine if it were you and how you would cope without faith, without strength, without hope, and without love...

Its much easier to cope and be comforted in the knowledge that your loved ones are with Christ in heaven. There is no death or pain their, just joy, and love under the Heavenly King. 

Edited
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

mouflonrouge - 23 Apr 2019 10:15 AM
I just wish to thank everyone for all the outpouring of grief for the mass murder of Christians whilst worshiping the Catholic Easter in Sri Lanaka.

Yep, we really do live in a sad evil world when close to 300 Christians are killed in terrorist attacks and our media says nothing about it, our politicians don't come out and wear a cross around their necks to show support for the victims, and someone like you pointing it out gets mocked and attacked while hundreds of people died. 
But why even wait till now, it was literally 2 days after the world famous Christchurch attacks, where hundreds of Christians in Nigeria were killed and our awesome mainstream media chose to not do their job which is to report it. 

robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

#thoughtsandprayers

Well depends how stupid you are. Or maybe just ignorant. 
But either way it's nice of you to mock what people believe in, even at a time hundreds were murdered on Easter Sunday celebrations. 

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 10:04 PM

Yep, we really do live in a sad evil world when close to 300 Christians are killed in terrorist attacks and our media says nothing about it, our politicians don't come out and wear a cross around their necks to show support for the victims, and someone like you pointing it out gets mocked and attacked while hundreds of people died. 
But why even wait till now, it was literally 2 days after the world famous Christchurch attacks, where hundreds of Christians in Nigeria were killed and our awesome mainstream media chose to not do their job which is to report it. 

Umm the media have been talking about it. Seriously you guys are quite pathetic.  You don't care about the Sri lanka massacres.  You're  using this for nothing more as a shit troll.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

Obviously he wouldn't be thrilled, however if he's a true believer of any religion he'd be hoping they go to heaven. 
But yeh let's mock the fact someone has a faith and belief. Nice work 👍
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Apr 2019 10:06 PM

Umm the media have been talking about it. Seriously you guys are quite pathetic.  You don't care about the Sri lanka massacres.  You're  using this for nothing more as a shit troll.

I'm not trolling you dick head. If I didn't care I wouldn't have responded to the shit posts above. How the fuck can you even defend it?
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

They're using it as a political tool while claiming the other side are politicising the attacks when in reality nearly everybody has talked about both attacks and offered their condolences the family and friends of the victims of both attacks. 
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

Very true. Yes I agree there was even less in the media about the Christians killed in Nigeria. The reason I said nothing is because I felt it was in bad taste, so close to all the grief over the NZ attacks. I even gave the benefit of doubt thinking NZ was close to home. 

I am however very convinced that Christian lives don’t actually matter now. 

The only genuine grief that was portrayed was from ScoMo - because he is a Christian himself. The statements of Shorten were insincere. Ardern could have done more too. 

Obsma and Clinton were disgusting to say the least. 

Yes it is an evil world. There is a culture war against Christianity. 

I am ok with being mocked because they are mocking themselves. I am very comfortable and ok with it. It also highlights their hypocrisy too. 

Mocking peopkes LES Faith is pretty evil, especially when they lost everything and only have faith to sustain them and give hope. 

Edited
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

RIP to all the victims.
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 10:10 PM

I'm not trolling you dick head. If I didn't care I wouldn't have responded to the shit posts above. How the fuck can you even defend it?

Again  the media have been reporting this. But nah stay in your echo chamber . All you and aikhme  care about is to troll you don't care about Sri lanka neither does aikhme . People have died but you guys use this to troll . How pathetic.  This isnt a dick measuring  contest. Also if I read oh I wonder what Arden will say. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

No they haven’t been talking about it. 

Min fact there was hardly zilch on Nigeria and Sri Lanka was not given the same respect as the BZ massacres, 

Clinton and Obama even refused to utter the word Christian. 
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

sub007 - 23 Apr 2019 10:11 PM
RIP to all the victims.

Simple decent post. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Also this happen in Sri lanka . Sadly anything that's not a western  country which means media will tend to ignore it. And the media tend to report if any aussie or American  or British are involved. No mention of the others. Just like Bali it was reported more about Aussies 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

sub007 - 23 Apr 2019 10:11 PM
RIP to all the victims.

Thank You. 
Carlito
Carlito
Legend

mouflonrouge - 23 Apr 2019 10:15 PM

No they haven’t been talking about it. 

Min fact there was hardly zilch on Nigeria and Sri Lanka was not given the same respect as the BZ massacres, 

Clinton and Obama even refused to utter the word Christian. 

Sure thing aikhme . I'mdonee speaking to a dead set troll.
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Apr 2019 10:12 PM
robstazzz - 23 Apr 2019 10:10 PM

Again  the media have been reporting this. But nah stay in your echo chamber . All you and aikhme  care about is to troll you don't care about Sri lanka neither does aikhme . People have died but you guys use this to troll . How pathetic.  This isnt a dick measuring  contest. Also if I read oh I wonder what Arden will say. 

It's been nowhere near in the media compared with Christchurch you clown. 300 people dead compared with 50. Are we going to have 1 minutes silence this weekend? I highly doubt it but I'll happy to be proven wrong. 
And if it was in the media as often then please explain to me how hardly no one knows anything about the Nigerian attacks?
Yes it's been mentioned in our media but we're talking about the time spent talking about it compared to Christchurch. You'd seriously have to have rocks in your head to think the media have done their job here. 
And regardless of all that the only reason I responded was simply because of the attacks on Christianity yet again by dickheads on this forum which I'm not directing at you because to be fair you only mentioned the media. 
But ffs at least have some decency and slag those dickheads above mocking Christianity in this thread. Is that too fucking hard?
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Apr 2019 10:16 PM
Also this happen in Sri lanka . Sadly anything that's not a western  country which means media will tend to ignore it. And the media tend to report if any aussie or American  or British are involved. No mention of the others. Just like Bali it was reported more about Aussies 

Okay that I agree with, spot on there. 
mouflonrouge
mouflonrouge
Pro

MvFCArsenal16.8 - 23 Apr 2019 10:17 PM
mouflonrouge - 23 Apr 2019 10:15 PM

Sure thing aikhme . I'mdonee speaking to a dead set troll.

I’m not Aikhme. I don’t even live in Adelaide to say the bleeding obvious. 

Plus, I’m not trolling. The hypocrisy is actually quite immense and Christians are feeling the hate big time. It’s not trolling to highlight this. 

I want 1 minute silence at HAL and AFL games. 300 dead. It’s the least we can do. But we won’t get it. 
Edited
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search