Macarthur FC

Macarthur FC

Author
Gyfox
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
The Bulls are re-announcing their initial partners on a daily basis.  Not a bad strategy when they are trying to get people buying memberships.

"We are excited to welcome to the herd, Macarthur Square as a Major Community Partner for our Inaugural season. Macarthur Square has been at the heart of the community since 1979 and offers some of the best city style shopping, dining and entertainment facilities in the local area."
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Bulls in Schools program kicks off.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=3312632495510653&extid=zXZus3vATRbUyMHL

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Any official apparel? Kids don't know what this team looks like!
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

I wasn't aware of this one before today.

Macarthur FC is proud to announce Australian College of Physical Education (ACPE) as the club’s official education partner!  Welcome to the herd ACPE!

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

Another new partner for the bulls.

"We are excited to welcome to the herd, Cabra-Vale Diggers as a Community Partner for our Inaugural season.  Cabra-Vale Diggers has a rich history and a culturally diverse membership which contributes to our dynamic club experience."
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

ffs, all and good what they are achieving I really mean it but for the corny/plastic vernacular "herd" MLS/Franchise language.
Yes they have Bulls in their logo, sorry its bloody corny.
We are not gridiron, we are not americans, we are not bogan muster supporters (well the location has its types :)) we are Australian football supporters, wake up.
I'm sure there is support for this, it would make me puke as my team but I'm not a inpressionable maccas kind of kid.

Love Football

scott20won
scott20won
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

LFC. - 17 Sep 2020 2:09 PM
ffs, all and good what they are achieving I really mean it but for the corny/plastic vernacular "herd" MLS/Franchise language.
We are not gridiron, we are not americans, we are not bogan muster supporters (well the location has its types :)) we are Australian football supporters, wake up.
I'm sure there is support for this, it would make me puke as my team but I'm not a inpressionable maccas kind of kid.

Could say your ex owner and mother club started it

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

scott20won - 17 Sep 2020 2:44 PM

Could say your ex owner and mother club started it

lol, yes its his fault again :)
Got to say I've always struggled to support them due to him and all the labels but it was the only AL Sydney club way back then forgive me !

Love Football

Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

I 'Herd' it through the grape vine, not much longer... 
heyitsrobbie1984
heyitsrobbie1984
Super Fan
Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)

HAHA cos the Macarthur FC isnt croatian enough for ya?
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Why does it matter? It’s not your club. 
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

Macarthur FC Limited is pleased to welcome Oakdale Workers to the Macarthur FC family.  Details Down pointing backhand indexhttp://ow.ly/ayPH50BwgOvDown pointing backhand index
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

Burztur - 17 Sep 2020 9:42 PM

Why does it matter? It’s not your club. 

why can I not say my piece or anyone else for that matter.
Part of theprob - following franchise style of ways.
rob1984, cro at least relates to football to those in the know, not gridiron etc :)

Love Football

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

LFC. - 22 Sep 2020 11:57 AM

rob1984, cro at least relates to football to those in the know, not gridiron etc :)

In what way is the herd different to the cove?
LFC.
LFC.
Legend

Cove is the name for A section for X numbers of that supporter group, I wouldn't expect those SFC supporters not in the that section call themselves the Cove or like the herd, I don't hear anyone quoting as such at games.
No diff to the Kopp, thats made up of 3 stand sections.
Those in the Main and Centenary stands wouldn't be calling themselves Koppites.
Whereas everyone is bundled in a herd, gimmick speak, you have the real name Macarthur FC, the Bulls, then herd, how many more will be added in time lol.....
MFC sounds to the point or if have to MFCB.
Just replying to your post.

Love Football

Bucko_1957
Bucko_1957
Weekender
Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)Weekender (29 reputation)

Are we going for Herd immunity then? 
heyitsrobbie1984
heyitsrobbie1984
Super Fan
Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)Super Fan (167 reputation)

this is a franchise competition. it's not very hard to change clubs if you have an excuse to do so.

Loyalty? what loyalty? Loyalty dont exist in the A-league.

Real loyalty lies in the NPL whos fans have stuck with them through thick and thin.
Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

LFC. - 22 Sep 2020 2:03 PM
Cove is the name for A section for X numbers of that supporter group, I wouldn't expect those SFC supporters not in the that section call themselves the Cove or like the herd, I don't hear anyone quoting as such at games.
No diff to the Kopp, thats made up of 3 stand sections.
Those in the Main and Centenary stands wouldn't be calling themselves Koppites.
Whereas everyone is bundled in a herd, gimmick speak, you have the real name Macarthur FC, the Bulls, then herd, how many more will be added in time lol.....
MFC sounds to the point or if have to MFCB.
Just replying to your post.

The cove is a name given to some of Sydney FC supporters.  The herd is a name given to all the Bulls supporters.  It's a name.  Get over it.
Heart_fan
Heart_fan
World Class
World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)World Class (8.1K reputation)

heyitsrobbie1984 - 22 Sep 2020 6:06 PM

this is a franchise competition. it's not very hard to change clubs if you have an excuse to do so.

Real loyalty lies in the NPL whos fans have stuck with them through thick and thin.

Yes and no. 

People are fickle in general as the years go on, so whether it’s an NPL club or an A-League franchise, people will come and go.

Many of the former NSL clubs have done a good job folding onto what they have, but that’s not to say many didn’t move on also. 

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

"To be given an opportunity by Ante to learn from him again, was something that I was immediately excited about.

"Welcome to the herd Aleksandar Susnjar!
#MFCBulls

https://www.macarthurfc.com.au/news/bulls-secure-socceroo-susnjar?fbclid=IwAR1b9iUbJBrm4uUMYUghZofXSyKuakZhAgrnGFIetXPUBwcEOyVAClEjbsc

Edited
4 Years Ago by Gyfox
Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

I can't stop laughing when I see their logo upside down... it's a sad little robot giving birth to a slice of pizza. Hahaha  Maybe it's symbolic of the birth of a new franchise chain of pizza shops? Hahahaha

LFC.
LFC.
Legend

I am a loyalist maybe thats what triggers me about gimmick american type catch cries.
Hey ya'll in the Herd.
Your right, AL has struggled to retain long term loyalty, look where its ended up sadly, system says it all.

Love Football

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

Macarthur FC can confirm that Moudi Najjar will join the Bulls inaugural A-League campaign, after finalising a loan agreement with Melbourne City FC for the 2020/21 season.

The proud western Sydney junior joins Milicic’s men on a one-year loan agreement from Melbourne City.

Progressing his way through the Wanderers Youth system Najjar linked with Melbourne City in early 2018.

https://www.macarthurfc.com.au/news/najjar-confirmed-city-loan-agreement?fbclid=IwAR0kaVXBUaiPlyk3hqLpsFYJzBwoWPPWAJe84hETimkCfyN1B0kL8DNPKmo

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

Macarthur FC head coach Ante Milicic has signed Young Socceroo Jake Hollman to the Bulls for their inaugural A-League season.

The 19-year-old joins the A-League newcomers after strong outings in the Foxtel Y-League and NPL with Sydney FC.

The promising midfielder most recently had been part of Gary van Egmond’s Young Socceroos training camp in Sydney.

https://www.macarthurfc.com.au/news/macarthur-fc-lock-young-socceroo?fbclid=IwAR2VttjoE1KCdwIsmFFD9r7-0HfRvDYOnFj_QQxx-KJKfp9zB5GN-GrxnAE

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

HEAD Coach Ante Milicic has added another name to his inaugural Macarthur FC squad with Sydney-born towering defender Aleksandar Jovanovic putting pen to paper on a two-year deal with the A-League newcomers.

The 196cm stopper, who has plied his trade in both Europe and Asia, has never played professionally in Australia.

https://www.macarthurfc.com.au/news/aleksandar-jovanovic-signs-macarthur-fc?fbclid=IwAR0L7y30gy1bTy0HiS13IdgnHWi2WZwF5j3eOUrlCYYfr-0bxN8_0Z4ATks

heyitsrobbie1984
heyitsrobbie1984
Super Fan

LFC. - 8 Oct 2020 11:08 AM

I am a loyalist maybe thats what triggers me about gimmick american type catch cries.
Hey ya'll in the Herd.
Your right, AL has struggled to retain long term loyalty, look where its ended up sadly, system says it all.

we need those loyalists in the a-league, and for this reason is why i would like the NSL clubs back into the top competition
hellas_johnny
hellas_johnny
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.4K reputation)

franjic susnjar jovanovic at the back with milligan defensive mid, they're building a strong defence.  
bettega
bettega
World Class
World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)World Class (5K reputation)

it all starts in the back half

Gyfox
Gyfox
Legend

Macarthur sold out their first game against Camden Tigers in an hour.

https://www.facebook.com/macarthurfc/photos/a.1723243257966640/2561035847520706

Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Gyfox - 15 Oct 2020 6:53 AM
Macarthur sold out their first game against Camden Tigers in an hour.

https://www.facebook.com/macarthurfc/photos/a.1723243257966640/2561035847520706

Totally different vibe about Rams compared to WU 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search