Thread deleted....again

Thread deleted....again

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
paulbagzFC - 7 Jun 2019 10:48 AM
Kevin Airs - 7 Jun 2019 10:12 AM

Oh dear.

Literally showing you why your decision to make someone a mod was a mistake.

As for happening now, it's been happening the entire time, for years lol, people ever cared because he wasn't in a position to be able to stifle opinion and other posts. 

Why is it so hard, in the year 2019, for people to just say, yep made a mistake, veto'd it, all is good.

-PB

Correct. 

Member since 2008.

aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

paulbagzFC - 7 Jun 2019 10:48 AM
Kevin Airs - 7 Jun 2019 10:12 AM

Oh dear.

Literally showing you why your decision to make someone a mod was a mistake.

As for happening now, it's been happening the entire time, for years lol, people ever cared because he wasn't in a position to be able to stifle opinion and other posts. 

Why is it so hard, in the year 2019, for people to just say, yep made a mistake, veto'd it, all is good.

-PB

Nailed it.
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Muz, PB and jlm have nailed it.

I wouldn't be surprised if many posters on here leave and go to other forums.
Edited
5 Years Ago by sub007
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

sub007 - 7 Jun 2019 2:00 PM
Muz, PB and jlm have nailed it.

I wouldn't be surprised if many posters on here leave and go to other forums.

disagree, not by Bowdens thread feedback.

Love Football

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Wow.  Those revelations are amazing & astounding.  
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

ErogenousZone - 7 Jun 2019 2:37 PM
Wow.  Those revelations are amazing & astounding.  

Tip of the iceberg mate, tip of the iceberg.

Member since 2008.

Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Feel free to keep expressing your views - expressing emotion is good as long as it is kept civil.

As I've stated elsewhere if any future Moderation is needed for those who criticise my Mod appointment, it will be dealt with by other Mods.

In a recent  issue that needed moderation, I warned a poster about attacking other posters and abusing them for proffering a different opinion to his.

The perpetrator than attacked me.

The attack on me, I  referred to another Mod for objectivity. The other Mod took action.

If you think the aforementioned  is an act of gross unfairness, you are entitled  to your opinion.

I've never been one to stifle freedom of expression, if it is kept within civil parameters as delineated in KA's forum rules manifesto.

walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Decentric - 8 Jun 2019 10:23 AM
Feel free to keep expressing your views - expressing emotion is good as long as it is kept civil.

As I've stated elsewhere if any future Moderation is needed for those who criticise my Mod appointment, it will be dealt with by other Mods.

In a recent  issue that needed moderation, I warned a poster about attacking other posters and abusing them for proffering a different opinion to his.

The perpetrator than attacked me.

The attack on me, I  referred to another Mod for objectivity. The other Mod took action.

If you think the aforementioned  is an act of gross unfairness, you are entitled  to your opinion.

I've never been one to stifle freedom of expression, if it is kept within civil parameters as delineated in KA's forum rules manifesto.

No one really gives a shit about what you have to say tbh
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

walnuts - 8 Jun 2019 4:01 PM
Decentric - 8 Jun 2019 10:23 AM

No one really gives a shit about what you have to say tbh

This. D. Noone had an issue with you at the start until we all found out how much of ass you can be. For some one who  is supposed  to be an adult you act like a little child
jlm8695
jlm8695
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Could a moderator please ban my account off the forum please?

Not even a week in and people are already on their way to being banned for honest criticism and a tongue in cheek catch phrase. 

Not going to bother here with a big response or exposure of any of the other multis and their comments, it’s clear that the person who matters ego is so large that they’re incapable of admitting to a mistake. 

To all the posters I’ve engaged with over nearly a decade, it’s been fun! I started off as a kid here and have spent a lot of my time on this forum as I’ve grown up. I’ve been lucky to have met some of my closest friends off this board who I speak to daily, and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every debate/bait/troll/quote pyramid I’ve been in whilst I was here. 

Ciao, JLM

Milligan>
Edited
5 Years Ago by jlm8695
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Ffs half of the m80 group have jumped but I speak to them on a group chat almost daily and  now half of the people who post are jumping due to decentric's power trip. 

Judy Free
Judy Free
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.8K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Haha great work Kev.

How to sink a forum with one small brain explosion.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Ciao JLM.  You will be sadly missed.  

Member since 2008.

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 10 Jun 2019 7:53 PM

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Love Football

Carlito
Carlito
Legend

Seeya juzzy. 
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

This is messed up. We have now lost a long time and respected poster. Anyone know where he will be headed?
walnuts
walnuts
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

Unbelievable - JLM one of the few posters who made it bearable here.

Edited
5 Years Ago by walnuts
Muz
Muz
Legend

walnuts - 11 Jun 2019 8:21 AM
Unbelievable - JLM one of the few posters who made it bearable here.

Wrote exactly the same thing but then deleted it because I didn't want to cop a ban.

But you captured my sentiments exactly. 

Edited. Because you know.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Hey Muz. I've hidden your post. Not trying to censor criticism just the language crossed a line. Can bring it back if you're happy for me to remove the profanities.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

walnuts
walnuts
Legend

mcjules - 11 Jun 2019 10:07 AM
Hey Muz. I've hidden your post. Not trying to censor criticism just the language crossed a line. Can bring it back if you're happy for me to remove the profanities.

I believe the language is my quote - happy for you to edit my quote and reinstate Muz's post, because he didn't do anything wrong.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Yeah I edited it after I posted it.

Now given there's talk changing how the forum operates what can you do to get that poll up in AF.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend

walnuts - 11 Jun 2019 10:10 AM

I believe the language is my quote - happy for you to edit my quote and reinstate Muz's post, because he didn't do anything wrong.

Nah I did.  Gave old mate a pasting along the same lines as your pre edited post.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
grazorblade
grazorblade
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Do we really need half a dozen threads for decentric's creepy stalkers?

I suppose its in the feedback isn't the world's busiest sub forum, but still
mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Munrubenmuz - 11 Jun 2019 11:35 AM
walnuts - 11 Jun 2019 10:10 AM

Nah I did.  Gave old mate a pasting along the same lines as your pre edited post.

Thanks guys.

Kevin has given pretty clear guidelines that the football forums should contain football discussion only. A little bit of leeway has been given in that "Saving the forum" thread to let people have their say but there shouldn't be anymore off-topic threads.

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Not sure it’s a mod’s place to ban someone, even if it’s requested by the user?
Edited
5 Years Ago by Iridium1010
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

grazorblade - 11 Jun 2019 11:50 AM
Do we really need half a dozen threads for decentric's creepy stalkers?

I suppose its in the feedback isn't the world's busiest sub forum, but still

You clearly have never been harassed by the dude.

It's the other way around.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

walnuts
walnuts
Legend

Iridium1010 - 11 Jun 2019 1:35 PM
Not sure it’s a mod’s place to ban someone, even if it’s requested by the user?

Agreed - if the user wishes to leave of their own free will that is their own business.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search