Thread deleted....again

Thread deleted....again

Author
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
walnuts - 11 Jun 2019 2:08 PM
Iridium1010 - 11 Jun 2019 1:35 PM

Agreed - if the user wishes to leave of their own free will that is their own business.

Plus 1.  Low blow by whoever did that but nothing is surprising any more.

Member since 2008.

Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)Legend (15K reputation)

grazorblade - 11 Jun 2019 11:50 AM
Do we really need half a dozen threads for decentric's creepy stalkers?

I suppose its in the feedback isn't the world's busiest sub forum, but still

The fact there is half a dozen threads on someone who has solicited a mod position for years speaks for itself Grazor..

How many of these threads are about JP?

What?

That's right mate, sweet fuck all.

Member since 2008.

Edited
5 Years Ago by Munrubenmuz
Glory Recruit
Glory Recruit
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

I request that jlm be unbanned, I understand that he asked for it, but you should get banned for committing an offence, not because you asked for one, for all we know he was emotional at the time, and he shouldn’t be condemned to never return for it. If he wants to leave he’s free to.

Surely some mods agree?
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
He organised his own banning at his own request. It’s not like we just read a post and banned him. 
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Fwiw I love jlm and am devastated that he’s left us. 
StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Bowden - 11 Jun 2019 6:46 PM
Fwiw I love jlm and am devastated that he’s left us. 

+ 1
Muz
Muz
Legend

Bowden - 11 Jun 2019 6:45 PM
He organised his own banning at his own request. It’s not like we just read a post and banned him. 

And you blokes should have said 'mate leave the forum if that's what you want but we're not banning you'.

Member since 2008.

mcjules
mcjules
World Class
World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)World Class (8.5K reputation)

StiflersMom - 11 Jun 2019 6:52 PM
Bowden - 11 Jun 2019 6:46 PM

+ 1

+1

Insert Gertjan Verbeek gifs here

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Some of the threads in the performance section were deleted after a poster bumped them the other day.
paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

Thanks KA, thanks Decentric.

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

sub007 - 11 Jun 2019 9:27 PM
Some of the threads in the performance section were deleted after a poster bumped them the other day.

They're back up now although one really creepy post was removed.
milan_7
milan_7
World Class
World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)World Class (6.5K reputation)

Really unfortunate JLM has left, always was one of my favourite posters on here (which is saying something considering he supports Arsenal and Victory). I haven't been round here much until recently so I don't really get what is going on, this forum was already going downhill badly and if a lot of the key people from the forum are leaving something needs to be done to rectify it. People that have given a lot of time into the forum, particularly someone like JLM where I can't remember any occasions where he was close to a ban or done anything wrong, should be listened to and when such of a majority of the forum is in agreement that change is need something needs to be done. Otherwise you're going to lose the few regulars that are left.
Decentric
Decentric
Legend
Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)Legend (23K reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
milan_7 - 11 Jun 2019 10:36 PM
Really unfortunate JLM has left, always was one of my favourite posters on here (which is saying something considering he supports Arsenal and Victory). I haven't been round here much until recently so I don't really get what is going on, this forum was already going downhill badly and if a lot of the key people from the forum are leaving something needs to be done to rectify it. People that have given a lot of time into the forum, particularly someone like JLM where I can't remember any occasions where he was close to a ban or done anything wrong, should be listened to and when such of a majority of the forum is in agreement that change is need something needs to be done. Otherwise you're going to lose the few regulars that are left.

Does anyone know JLM off forum to entice him back?
Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Decentric - 12 Jun 2019 10:30 PM
milan_7 - 11 Jun 2019 10:36 PM

Does anyone know JLM off forum to entice him back?

He wont be back. 
Burztur
Burztur
World Class
World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)World Class (9.4K reputation)

Shame...
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Bowden - 11 Jun 2019 6:45 PM

He committed forum seppuku?  
Bowden
Bowden
Legend

Pretty much 😂
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

walnuts - 11 Jun 2019 8:21 AM
Unbelievable - JLM one of the few posters who made it bearable here.

Yep. Just saw this and wanted to back up this sentiment.

That's a serious shame. Hopefully he comes back
AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Hi All,

Just want to bring your attention to the fact the Decentric has been using his mod powers to edit one of my posts without my permission.

Post in question is: http://forum.insidesport.com.au/FindPost2799152.aspx

It was an exert from FA in which Decentric admitted to being a particularly vile troll called colin oscopy and then to try deflect he has kindly deleted the screencap and then added my id to the text to try make it appear as I was the troll.

Unfortunately for him, he is an absolute amateur as there is no AJF in FA (I have a different ID there) and I still have the original screencap.

Anyone who has been on FA knows how toxic and vile he was there and here he is at it again. If anyone thought it was a good idea to give this megalomaniac mod powers this just confirms what a mistake that was.

Have also made an official complaint to the mods as this is not acceptable.

AJF
AJF
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

AJF - 13 Jun 2019 6:35 PM
Hi All,

Just want to bring your attention to the fact the Decentric has been using his mod powers to edit one of my posts without my permission.

It was an exert from FA in which Decentric admitted to being a particularly vile troll called colin oscopy and then to try deflect he has kindly deleted the screencap and then added my id to the text to try make it appear as I was the troll.

Unfortunately for him, he is an absolute amateur as there is no AJF in FA (I have a different ID there) and I still have the original screencap.

Anyone who has been on FA knows how toxic and vile he was there and here he is at it again. If anyone thought it was a good idea to give this megalomaniac mod powers this just confirms what a mistake that was.

Just as follow up, the sick bastard has actually logged into FA and changed his original post. Too bad i have saved a copy of the original screencap.

JoyfulPenguin
JoyfulPenguin
Rising Star
Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)

Hi All,

What did he edit mate? I think Decentric stepped down?

sub007
sub007
World Class

That is shocking.

Carlito
Carlito
Legend
Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)Legend (28K reputation)

Davide82 - 13 Jun 2019 3:29 PM
walnuts - 11 Jun 2019 8:21 AM

Yep. Just saw this and wanted to back up this sentiment.

That's a serious shame. Hopefully he comes back

Unless decentric  dms him he wont come back..
AJF
AJF
Pro

JoyfulPenguin - 13 Jun 2019 6:41 PM

Hi JP,

if you read the below screencap it is something he wrote in FA last year admitting to being a troll and coming up with ideas to try save the forum. He had a multi there called colin oscopy (CO) who was particulaly vile and he admitted to it in his original post. I included a transcript of his post and a screencap and he then deleted the image and changed the transcript to whats in the post, basically adding my name as a known troll in FA. Which is pretty dumb as why would I out myself as a troll and secondly I dont use that ID in FA.

Here is a reply to his original post proving he has also now edited FA post.

This is pretty low as users posts should not be edited by others without their permission.Decentric may have stepped down but he still had mod powers looking at his sig.

AJF
AJF
Pro

@JP this is what was originally in my transcript of Decentrics post:

I admit to being the most obnoxious poster on FA posting under a satirical, facetious, parodying, troll account. Anywhere else CO should've been banned. I just can't believe, and others too, what CO has been allowed to troll on FA with no repercussions! The FA posters targeted by CO have been muted elsewhere where one wants to engage in more genuine football discussion.

This is what he changed it to:

The most obnoxious poster on FA posting under a satirical, facetious, parodying, troll account is CO and AJF. Anywhere else CO and AJF should've been banned. I just can't believe, and others too, what CO and AJF has been allowed to troll on FA with no repercussions! The FA posters targeted by CO and AJF have been muted elsewhere where one wants to engage in more genuine football discussion.

JoyfulPenguin
JoyfulPenguin
Rising Star
Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)Rising Star (853 reputation)

AJF - 13 Jun 2019 6:49 PM
Hi JP,

if you read the below screencap it is something he wrote in FA last year admitting to being a troll and coming up with ideas to try save the forum. He had a multi there called colin oscopy (CO) who was particulaly vile and he admitted to it in his original post. I included a transcript of his post and a screencap and he then deleted the image and changed the transcript to whats in the post, basically adding my name as a known troll in FA. Which is pretty dumb as why would I out myself as a troll and secondly I dont use that ID in FA.

Here is a reply to his original post proving he has also now edited FA post.

This is pretty low as users posts should not be edited by others without their permission.Decentric may have stepped down but he still had mod powers looking at his sig.

My apologies mate, the screenshot didn't load on my page. I've looked at it and restored the original post, to how it is in the screenshot. I'll have a chat to Decentric.

paulbagzFC
paulbagzFC
Legend
Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)Legend (45K reputation)

He still had mod powers lol

-PB

https://i.imgur.com/batge7K.jpg

JoyfulPenguin
JoyfulPenguin
Rising Star

paulbagzFC - 13 Jun 2019 6:57 PM

He still had mod powers lol

-PB

Ah. Yeah, I think only Kevin Airs can demote him.

AJF
AJF
Pro

JoyfulPenguin - 13 Jun 2019 6:55 PM
AJF - 13 Jun 2019 6:49 PM

My apologies mate, the screenshot didn't load on my page. I've looked at it and restored the original post, to how it is in the screenshot. I'll have a chat to Decentric.

Thanks JP, but it is a real concern as whats to stop him from modifying other posts to suit his twisted needs. The guy has serious issues.

Tyson_Jon
Tyson_Jon
Rising Star
Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)Rising Star (787 reputation)

F me. This bloke :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited
5 Years Ago by Tyson_Jon
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search