Fowler: I was wrong about Dylan... [Comments]

Fowler: I was wrong about Dylan... [Comments]

Author
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Thought it odd that Fowler said he only saw DWH in some of his games - I thought in the selection process we were told the top candidate had watched all our games.

Neither here nor there - glad Denzel gets a mention from RF in a positive light. I think most of us Roar fans are hoping the Fowler perspective will be the catalyst for DWH to go to the next level of quality so impressing the coach in training is a big start.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 20 Jul 2019 12:36 PM
Thought it odd that Fowler said he only saw DWH in some of his games - I thought in the selection process we were told the top candidate had watched all our games.

Neither here nor there - glad Denzel gets a mention from RF in a positive light. I think most of us Roar fans are hoping the Fowler perspective will be the catalyst for DWH to go to the next level of quality so impressing the coach in training is a big start.

Where did you get that from? 
paulc
paulc
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

AnthonyC - 20 Jul 2019 8:17 AM
The FFA should've had a 2nd division (reserve grade) playing before the 1st team, where the development would've come from. A bit like the current LNP Federal Gov, no vision.

I think they tried that with the youth and women’s teams from time to time but the extra stadium costs are prohibitive.

Although nice to have the club/s would go bust. A bit like the ALP’s reckless spending sending the country to record debts.

In a resort somewhere

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search