Aussies called up by other countries

Aussies called up by other countries

Author
Quicky
Rising Star
Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)Rising Star (840 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hillbilly55 - 28 Mar 2024 11:19 PM
I must say that I'm not disappointed that Lyndon Dykes chose Scotland over us. The fresh faces of Yengi and Iredale on Tuesday suggest that he won't be missed. I put him in the Duke category, an honest hard grafter (International appearances 37, goals 12). And on the club front, he needs to score a few goals to help QPR avoid some late season nerves as they are only 1 point above the relegation zone with 10 matches to play. He's played 32 times this year for 5 goals for club, whilst his international career is not much different, 35 appearances for 9 goals. I don't know how many minutes either of these stats equate to.

I am. Dykes value is what he would have given us over the last 4 or so years. Not so much moving forward now his form has dropped off and we have a new generation of strikers pushing. 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search