are you enjoying the a league so far?

are you enjoying the a league so far?

Author
localstar
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
I think the standard of all teams so far is higher than it has ever been. We are light years away from the biff and bash of the first few seasons.
ctrl
ctrl
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Adelaide probably the most fun to watch at the moment for me. So much speed in attack. 

That said, I enjoy the tactical point of difference teams like Western United and Brisbane Roar are bringing to the league. The likes of Kone, Diamanti and Jertec are really amazing to watch on the ball. Roar are kind of like the "evil team" that's easy to dislike, but it's intriguing and kind of refreshing at this stage to see Fowler stick to his plan.

As for Jets, Merrick's team selections often drive me mad, but I've enjoyed the backs-to-the-wall counterattacking of the last two weeks. It seems to be getting the most out of our limited cattle. A bit jealous of the youth on show at Adelaide and City. Hopefully Thurgate can play that role (or Champness comes back). 
bluebird
bluebird
Legend
Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)Legend (10K reputation)

sydneyfc1987 - 18 Nov 2019 6:38 PM
bluebird - 18 Nov 2019 5:12 PM

You know I would take your posts a little more seriously if you weren't trying so damn hard to find fault in EVERYTHING.  

I mean you have a hell of a lot more to add to the forum than the likes of libel but I find myself lumping you into the same boat because of the insistence on flogging a dead horse (new FFA board for libel, salary cap for you). 

I really wish it wasnt the case but there hasnt been a single palatable decision from the FFA of late

This season we see the bye, 6 Melbourne derbies in 13 weeks, the introduction of AFL / NRL style concessions, the scrapping of international breaks, one less game for teams (which if my calculations are correct give us 5-6 teams eligible for the ACL since the Finals is our cup)

What will the circus bring next season?

It isnt a case of trying to find fault like Libel. Its a case of simply narrating what is happening, while you guys are trying very hard to find positives. The posts here are dillusional

If your sink bursts you can say "this is shit. we need to fix it". Alternatively you can say "Well it is summer. It saves the kids having to go outside and use the sprinkler. I also like the sound because it reminds me of rainy days". This is what the forum has become of late. I'm proud to be in the camp of the former

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search