Chronicles of a stable genius.

Chronicles of a stable genius.

Author
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Munrubenmuz - 31 Jul 2024 4:29 PM
Monoethnic Social Club - 31 Jul 2024 4:02 PM

I can't see this picture of the last supper without being reminded of a comedy skit I saw which was Jesus walking into a restaurant with his disciples behind him and asking for a table for 24.

On another tack I wonder how many Americans would know Jesus and his disciples were likely iraqi jews (arabic).

Yes I realise this is in dispute but there's no doubt he a was a swarthy, short, curly black haired, middle eastern bloke.  

Well the last supper WAS a Sedar held on the first night of Passover ... Don't know about the Iraqi link to the tribe of Judah, but most Seppos probably would insist that Jesus spoke "American" anyway. hahahahaha
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 31 Jul 2024 4:52 PM
Munrubenmuz - 31 Jul 2024 4:29 PM

Well the last supper WAS a Sedar held on the first night of Passover ... Don't know about the Iraqi link to the tribe of Judah, but most Seppos probably would insist that Jesus spoke "American" anyway. hahahahaha

There's a great scene in the move "The Campaign' where he says in a speech something along the lines of 'the greatest American that ever lived - JESUS'.

Member since 2008.

Monoethnic Social Club
Monoethnic Social Club
Legend
Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)Legend (12K reputation)

Munrubenmuz - 31 Jul 2024 5:07 PM

There's a great scene in the move "The Campaign' where he says in a speech something along the lines of 'the greatest American that ever lived - JESUS'.

hahahahaha they really are top entertainment arent they? hahahahahahahaha 

Getting back to our religions/art "borrowing" from predecessors convo, I had an awesome interaction with a US supplier a while ago now... for whatever random reason we were both talking about the movie "The Warriors" and he was trying to rip into some artsy bullshit about how it was the perfect metaphor for modern USA and the underlying "yearning of Americans for truth and safety" or some such garbage... I totally pissed him off when I called it a capitalist/deranged knock of of Anabasis by Xenophon ... hahahahahah 
Muz
Muz
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 31 Jul 2024 5:17 PM

hahahahaha they really are top entertainment arent they? hahahahahahahaha 

Getting back to our religions/art "borrowing" from predecessors convo, I had an awesome interaction with a US supplier a while ago now... for whatever random reason we were both talking about the movie "The Warriors" and he was trying to rip into some artsy bullshit about how it was the perfect metaphor for modern USA and the underlying "yearning of Americans for truth and safety" or some such garbage... I totally pissed him off when I called it a capitalist/deranged knock of of Anabasis by Xenophon ... hahahahahah 

Got me there. Have no clue of what you're talking about but I understand your point. They're close to the most ignorant people on the planet.

Member since 2008.

Edited
2 Months Ago by Munrubenmuz
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Lupi33 - 26 Jul 2024 2:33 PM
For those who think Kamala is a shoe in'

get on it
https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Politics/competitions/US%20Election

In the few times I have looked at this she has gone from 2.50 - 2.40, yesterday she was at 2.30 and today she's at 2.15

And she's not even the official nominee yet. 

Trump has a serious fight 
tsf
tsf
Legend
Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)Legend (14K reputation)

Such a fantastic film
LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

tsf - 1 Aug 2024 3:16 PM

In the few times I have looked at this she has gone from 2.50 - 2.40, yesterday she was at 2.30 and today she's at 2.15

well everyone knows there won''t be anyone else taking her spot so its a given.

Yep gonna be a good showdown now.

Love Football

ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Monoethnic Social Club - 31 Jul 2024 4:02 PM
Munrubenmuz - 31 Jul 2024 1:36 PM

Not offended personally AT ALL Muz.. I just thought it was cringy and dumb...  Art is art, and at some deep level should generate emotion, feeling, scepticism and wonder. That bearded viking in a dress, the chunky tattooed (female?) Apollo and the fat Smurf smoking a vape was just ....... SHITHOUSE...... 

Stop seeing everything so black and white ... if I am not "with you" doesnt mean I am "against you".... 

Good examples of ART can be paid homage to, without being an absolute hack job....:
Exploring the Legacy of the Last Supper Painting: A Masterpiece in Art
The Olympics Drag Scene Got Christian Art History Right

That opening ceremony monstrosity was just shit....... hahahahahaha

I've seen the restored SIstine Chapel.  It looks like a overly bright 4K TV.  🤣

LFC.
LFC.
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Looks like alot has been going on in here, am I reading right Muzza is a anti christ :)

Love Football

Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 1 Aug 2024 3:17 PM

Such a fantastic film

Hahahaha. Here it is.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsrQ-7SAvZM

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LmF1dr1jUQM

Member since 2008.

Edited
Last Month by Munrubenmuz
tsf
tsf
Legend

now 2.00

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)

tsf - 3 Aug 2024 10:19 AM

now 2.00

so did you get on at $2.50 or not?
tsf
tsf
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Aug 2024 1:03 PM
tsf - 3 Aug 2024 10:19 AM

so did you get on at $2.50 or not?

I bought afterpay at 9 and cashed out at 120. 

Was mostly luck, but after that there is not a chance in hell I'd bother gambling on such tiny odds. To make double and a half?  it's not worth being out of pocket for 6 months for the outlay unless you want to dip in a fortune
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan
Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)Hardcore Fan (217 reputation)

tsf - 3 Aug 2024 6:06 PM
Lupi33 - 3 Aug 2024 1:03 PM

I bought afterpay at 9 and cashed out at 120. 

Was mostly luck, but after that there is not a chance in hell I'd bother gambling on such tiny odds. To make double and a half?  it's not worth being out of pocket for 6 months for the outlay unless you want to dip in a fortune

I would've thought doubling your money for a sure thing would be a no brainer
tsf
tsf
Legend

Lupi33 - 3 Aug 2024 11:07 PM
tsf - 3 Aug 2024 6:06 PM

I would've thought doubling your money for a sure thing would be a no brainer

Who would waste their time? 

Number 1, gambling is dumb
Number 2, you'd need to gamble with huge amounts of money to make odds so tiny even remotely worthwhile, and that money is far better off being spent on other things 
Muz
Muz
Legend

tsf - 5 Aug 2024 12:15 PM
Lupi33 - 3 Aug 2024 11:07 PM

Who would waste their time? 

Number 1, gambling is dumb
Number 2, you'd need to gamble with huge amounts of money to make odds so tiny even remotely worthwhile, and that money is far better off being spent on other things 

Well of course that wasn't his point though was it? It was a little snide 'if you're so sure why don't you put your money where your mouth is'.

It has got a whole lot more interesting though. I think your MAGA types won't care what Vance or Trump says now or have said in the past. The fight is for the middle 4 or 5% of undecided and that's where this Vance bloke is going to prove to be a bit of a millstone I'd reckon.

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 5 Aug 2024 2:21 PM
tsf - 5 Aug 2024 12:15 PM

Well of course that wasn't his point though was it? It was a little snide 'if you're so sure why don't you put your money where your mouth is'.

It has got a whole lot more interesting though. I think your MAGA types won't care what Vance or Trump says now or have said in the past. The fight is for the middle 4 or 5% of undecided and that's where this Vance bloke is going to prove to be a bit of a millstone I'd reckon.

What's the specific issue with Vance?

I  haven't paid much attention to him.
tsf
tsf
Legend

Lupi33 - 5 Aug 2024 2:28 PM
Munrubenmuz - 5 Aug 2024 2:21 PM

What's the specific issue with Vance?

I  haven't paid much attention to him.

Besides the fact he is a weird, charmless, awkward transvestite freak who actually hates trump and keeps putting his foot in his mouth I don't know much about him either 

These US conservative politicians all try and say outlandish stuff to appeal to the moronic MAGA base, but they fail because the difference with Trump is he's actually a pretty funny c.unt... 

Edited
Last Month by tsf
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

tsf - 6 Aug 2024 9:56 AM

Besides the fact he is a weird, charmless, awkward transvestite freak who actually hates trump and keeps putting his foot in his mouth I don't know much about him either 

These US conservative politicians all try and say outlandish stuff to appeal to the moronic MAGA base, but they fail because the difference with Trump is he's actually a pretty funny c.unt... 

'weird'?

I've heard the democrats repeat this political talking point constantly.  It seems to be calculated.  Be wary of neurolinguistic political propaganda.

When it comes to putting foots in mouths, I'd attest the other side are throwing big stones in glass houses.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Not quite sure why you bit, clearly just wanted to get his word salad in, but anyway.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-may-have-just-lost-georgia-gop-leaders-reportedly-infuriated-by-batsh-t-crazy-maga-rally-in-key-swing-state/ar-AA1od1IQ

Former President Donald Trump’s rally in Atlanta on Saturday — in which he repeatedly attacked Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) — has evidently left GOP leaders in the all-important battleground state of Georgia absolutely furious.

A pair of new reports from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Politico quote a number of prominent Republicans — some on the record, some on background — as being equal parts angry and confused by Trump’s attacks on Saturday night.

Trump’s attacks on Kemp — whose approval rating clocked in at 63 percent in a recent poll, making him one of the most popular governors in the country — did not sit well with key Republicans in the state.

“I think the more important point is that you’re trying to unify your party and you personally attack the most popular politician in the state who has said he’s supporting you,” a Georgia GOP operative told Politico. “It’s batshit crazy.”

“A lot of republicans like me might just decide not to vote at all in the presidential election because of stupid antics like tonight,” former GOP legislator Allen Peake told the AJC. “Trump may have just lost Georgia.”

Member since 2008.

Edited
Muz
Muz
Legend

Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8oaaP68i4s

You forget how entertaining he was.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 6 Aug 2024 4:33 PM

Not quite sure why you bit, clearly just wanted to get his word salad in, but anyway.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-may-have-just-lost-georgia-gop-leaders-reportedly-infuriated-by-batsh-t-crazy-maga-rally-in-key-swing-state/ar-AA1od1IQ

Former President Donald Trump’s rally in Atlanta on Saturday — in which he repeatedly attacked Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) — has evidently left GOP leaders in the all-important battleground state of Georgia absolutely furious.

A pair of new reports from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and Politico quote a number of prominent Republicans — some on the record, some on background — as being equal parts angry and confused by Trump’s attacks on Saturday night.

Trump’s attacks on Kemp — whose approval rating clocked in at 63 percent in a recent poll, making him one of the most popular governors in the country — did not sit well with key Republicans in the state.

“I think the more important point is that you’re trying to unify your party and you personally attack the most popular politician in the state who has said he’s supporting you,” a Georgia GOP operative told Politico. “It’s batshit crazy.”

“A lot of republicans like me might just decide not to vote at all in the presidential election because of stupid antics like tonight,” former GOP legislator Allen Peake told the AJC. “Trump may have just lost Georgia.”

I don't understand your hostility.  We should be trying to find common ground rather than becoming more polarised.  Hate feeds evil.
ErogenousZone
ErogenousZone
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Republicans are the ones who nominated Trump to run.  They know what they were getting into therefore they have no right to get upset at anything the grifting buffoon says.
Muz
Muz
Legend

Lupi33 - 6 Aug 2024 4:51 PM
Munrubenmuz - 6 Aug 2024 4:33 PM

I don't understand your hostility.  We should be trying to find common ground rather than becoming more polarised.  Hate feeds evil.

I've seen your twitter. 

Member since 2008.

Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

Munrubenmuz - 7 Aug 2024 1:40 AM
Lupi33 - 6 Aug 2024 4:51 PM

I've seen your twitter. 

you might learn something bolshevik
TheSelectFew
TheSelectFew
Legend
Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)Legend (30K reputation)

Harris surges past Trump in the polls.

Muz
Muz
Legend

TheSelectFew - 7 Aug 2024 10:19 PM

Expect 'the election will be rigged' garbage then.

He's already refused to accept the result if it goes against him. What a flog.

Member since 2008.

Edited
Lupi33
Lupi33
Hardcore Fan

short memories 

https://www.fayobserver.com/gcdn/authoring/2016/12/01/NTFO/ghows-NC-aadb8f26-304c-46fd-bc79-2dfa3015f7ba-526c8ef1.jpeg

tsf
tsf
Legend

Lupi33 - 8 Aug 2024 12:13 AM

short memories 

https://www.fayobserver.com/gcdn/authoring/2016/12/01/NTFO/ghows-NC-aadb8f26-304c-46fd-bc79-2dfa3015f7ba-526c8ef1.jpeg

So when trump is up, you post TAB links, now you post this - all he did was comment on a poll. Not like he is waving Harris flag doing a victory lap. 

Do please try and keep up with the adults 
tsf
tsf
Legend

This is Trump's 4th time going for president. 1 win. 

He is the only person that enters something so clearly rigged against him expecting a different result 
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search