Every day trivia

Every day trivia

Author
patjennings
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
pv4 - 31 Aug 2020 7:30 PM
What is the common link of this list? Note: in alphabetical order

Daniel Arzani
Alex Gersbach
Robbie Kruse
Mitch Langerak
Jamie Maclaren
Chris Oikonomidis
Marco Rojas
Nikita Rukavystya
Mat(t) Ryan

Harry Kewell medal winner (Mat Ryan three times)
Edited
4 Years Ago by patjennings
pv4
pv4
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
patjennings - 31 Aug 2020 10:24 PM
pv4 - 31 Aug 2020 7:30 PM

Harry Kewell medal winner (Mat Ryan three times)

Correct! Sub basically had it, but I wanted someone to research the actual name of the medal. 
Edited
4 Years Ago by pv4
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Under Armour
Puma
Adidas
Puma
Kappa
Adidas
Puma
Kappa
Puma

What is this list?
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

Been doing video conference quizzes with colleagues and their British relatives due to lockdown for many months now. Lots of good questions created.

Can you name the 5 most recent last game opponents at a world cup for Australia, England and Germany? i.e Who have Australia played in their final game at each WC they've been to? May be tougher for England or Germany. I've got more to come.
NicCarBel
NicCarBel
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

johnszasz - 26 Sep 2020 9:23 PM
Been doing video conference quizzes with colleagues and their British relatives due to lockdown for many months now. Lots of good questions created.

Can you name the 5 most recent last game opponents at a world cup for Australia, England and Germany? i.e Who have Australia played in their final game at each WC they've been to? May be tougher for England or Germany. I've got more to come.
I actually had a go at this without looking it up, and got to this: Just clarifying, I'm assuming 3rd place playoff matches count?
Australia
Peru
Spain
Serbia
Italy
Chile

England
Belgium
Costa Rica
Germany
Portugal
Brazil

Germany
South Korea
Argentina
Uruguay
Portugal
Brazil
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

johnszasz - 30 Aug 2020 7:42 PM
Couldn't think of anywhere else to put it but it is a little quiz-like. What's the best 0:0 you'e ever seen? I was at Australia vs Colombia in London and found it a thrilling affair. Sweden Trinidad at WC 2006 was also very entertaining and Trinidad almost got it.

It was only on TV that I watched it, but a 0-0 Liverpool v Stoke City. Liverpool were hoping to win the EPL but this nil all draw was the start that  saw them slip down the table and envigorated Stoke's run to retain their place in the top flight. Liverpool had 20 shots at goal, stoke none, and Liverpool were playing to the Kop end in the second half. Spine tingling stuff!

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search