Premier League legend tips Aussie for 'top, top' career [Comments]

Premier League legend tips Aussie for 'top, top' career [Comments]

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members

Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

Hot take: this is why we need to separate the women's football forum from the men's one.
Edited
4 Years Ago by Kamaryn
Davstar
Davstar
World Class
World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)World Class (9.7K reputation)

Kamaryn - 28 Oct 2020 11:13 AM
Hot take: this is why we need to separate the women's football forum from the men's one.

+1 

these Kangaroos can play football - 
Ange P. (Intercontinental WC Play-offs 2017) 

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL

WAHammer
WAHammer
Weekender
Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)

You idiot!!!
griff1
griff1
Amateur
Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)Amateur (691 reputation)

Not sure I follow?
Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro
Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)Pro (3.8K reputation)

griff1 - 28 Oct 2020 3:00 PM

Not sure I follow?

I made a super big c**k-up and saw the name Ashley and looked at the photo and genuinely thought it was a girl. So that was a big facepalm on my behalf... :Whistling::Whistling::Whistling: 

It wasn't meant to be a super serious comment even if it was about a girl and is the definition of first-world problems. However, this would have been the umteenth time I clicked on the link getting excited thinking it is about a men's team player only to be disappointed. It happens fairly regularly that there will be a post that speaks of "young Aussie player signing for X team" only to find out it's for the women's EPL or something. Not the biggest deal in the end, but I'd personally rather have them separate or at least ensure the titles differentiate them in some way so as not to cause confusion. But as I said, turns out I screwed up this time :D:D:D

Edited
4 Years Ago by Kamaryn
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Did I miss a joke here?
Isn't it about Ashley Maynard Brewer?
Is it because Ashely is a girls name?

WAHammer
WAHammer
Weekender
Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)Weekender (33 reputation)

Kamaryn - 28 Oct 2020 3:04 PM
griff1 - 28 Oct 2020 3:00 PM

It wasn't a super serious comment and is the definition of first-world problems, but I click on the link getting excited thinking it is about a men's team player only to be disappointed. It happens fairly regularly that there will be a post that speaks of "young Aussie player signing for X team" only to find out it's for the women's EPL or something. Not the biggest deal in the end, but I'd personally rather have them separate or at least ensure the titles differentiate them in some way so as not to cause confusion.

Kamaryn - you're an idiot because it is about a men's team player and not a women EPL player!

Read the full actual article you idiot. He's a young ex-ECU Joondalup player thats been over there for past 6 years

Ashley aint no girls name - Ashley Cole, Ashley Young ....

And as for seperate pages and being disappointed because its an article about a 'women player' move on from the Stone Age, some incredibly talented female Australian platers that are now performing at the highest level in the world game.
Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro

WAHammer - 28 Oct 2020 3:17 PM
Kamaryn - 28 Oct 2020 3:04 PM

Kamaryn - you're an idiot because it is about a men's team player and not a women EPL player!

Read the full actual article you idiot. He's a young ex-ECU Joondalup player thats been over there for past 6 years

Ashley aint no girls name - Ashley Cole, Ashley Young ....

And as for seperate pages and being disappointed because its an article about a 'women player' move on from the Stone Age, some incredibly talented female Australian platers that are now performing at the highest level in the world game.

Yeah, I just realised and edited my reply. Was a major mistake on my part. See above :D

Edit: Don't super appreciate the idea that I'm in "the stone age" just because I care more about men's football than female football. Although in light of the idiotic mistake I made, I imagine to some it could look pretty bad so can see why you might take it that way.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Kamaryn
WAHammer
WAHammer
Weekender

Kamaryn - 28 Oct 2020 3:20 PM
WAHammer - 28 Oct 2020 3:17 PM

Yeah, I just realised and edited my reply. See above :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kamaryn
Kamaryn
Pro

Davide82 - 28 Oct 2020 3:09 PM
Did I miss a joke here?
Isn't it about Ashley Maynard Brewer?
Is it because Ashely is a girls name?

Nope. I'm just an idiot :Wow::D:D
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search