A-League Predictions

A-League Predictions

Author
sportaddict
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Less than a week away from the start of the season (fingers crossed) I’d be interested to see everyone’s predictions for the coming season - I’ll start! 

1. Melbourne City
2. Western Sydney
3. Sydney FC
4. Macarthur 
5. Melbourne Victory 
6. Wellington
7. Brisbane 
8. Adelaide
9. Western United 
10. Perth
11. Newcastle 
12. CCM 

Player of the season: Benat 
Golden Boot: Jamie Maclaren 
U23 player of the season: Trent Buhagiar
U20 player of the season: Marco Tilio
Signing of the season (apart from Beñat who I have as player of the season): Tomer Hemed
U23 signing of the season: Joey Champness
Manager of the season: Carl Robinson
Grand Final winners: Western Sydney

Edited
Last Year by StiflersMom
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

City
Sydney
Macarthur
Nix
WU
AU
WSW
MV
Roar
Perth
Jets
CCM

Player of the season: Maclaren 
Golden Boot: Maclaren
U23 player of the year: Buhagiar
U20 player of the year: D’Arrigo
Signing of the season: Benat
U23 signing of the season: Honestly I have no idea but I’ll go with Delianov
Manager of the season: Kisnorbo
Grand Final winners: Sydney

Bilbo43
Bilbo43
Weekender
Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)Weekender (30 reputation)

City
Sydney
Macarthur
Victory
Adelaide
Western united
Nix
Roar
Wanderers
Perth
Mariners
Jets
Golden Boot: Maclaren
U23 player of the year: Buhagiar
U20 player of the year: niewenhof
U23 signing of the season: Tilio
Manager of the season: Milicic
Grand Final winners: City
Waz
Waz
Legend
Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)Legend (19K reputation)

It was at this point last year all the Adelaide supporters went feral and hated on me for a year so I’m staying out of predictions this season ......... 

..... other than to say the only team likely to give Jets/CCM a run for bottom three is Adelaide. Shite recruitment again. 

(Don’t bother replying Adelaide folk - I remember the feral sh*t from last year 😔)

sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

Waz - 20 Dec 2020 7:43 PM
It was at this point last year all the Adelaide supporters went feral and hated on me for a year so I’m staying out of predictions this season ......... 

..... other than to say the only team likely to give Jets/CCM a run for bottom three is Adelaide. Shite recruitment again. 

(Don’t bother replying Adelaide folk - I remember the feral sh*t from last year 😔)

If you think people disagreeing with you are “feral” (even tho they didn’t resort to abuse and insults iirc) than it says more about you than it does about them.
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Melbourne Victory
Western Utd
Wanderers
Melbourne CIty
Sydney fc
Macarthur fc (future Liverpool Macarthur)
Brisbane
Wellington
Adelaide
Perth
Newcastle
Central Coast

Player of the year:  Caceres
Golden Boot:  Hemed
Under 23's:  Buhagiar
Under 20's:  Kirdar
Coach: Brebnerovic
Signing of the season: Susaeta
Grand Final: Melbourne Victory

I don't have a team, just support the A League.

Edited
4 Years Ago by soccerfoo
Bowden
Bowden
Legend
Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)Legend (17K reputation)

Group: Moderators
sportaddict - 20 Dec 2020 5:46 PM
Less than a week away from the start of the season (fingers crossed) I’d be interested to see everyone’s predictions for the coming season - I’ll start! 

1. Melbourne City
2. Western Sydney
3. Sydney FC
4. Macarthur 
5. Melbourne Victory 
6. Wellington
7. Brisbane 
8. Adelaide
9. Western United 
10. Perth
11. Newcastle 
12. CCM 

Signing of the season (apart from Beñat who I have as player of the season): Tomer Hemed

OP has hit it out of the park for me. Can’t argue with any of these predictions. 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

1. MacArthur fc
2. Melbourne city
3. Sydney FC
4. Wellington
5. Melbourne victory
6. Western Sydney wanderers 
7. Adelaide 
8. Western United 
9. Perth 
10. Brisbane
11. Ccm
12. Newcastle 
U23 player of the season: Connor metcalfe 
U20 player of the season: Dan hall 
Signing of the season: Derbyshire
U23 signing of the season: Dylan Ryan 
Manager of the season: Ante millic 

sub007
sub007
World Class

Melbcityguy - 20 Dec 2020 9:41 PM

1. MacArthur fc
2. Melbourne city
3. Sydney FC
4. Wellington
5. Melbourne victory
7. Adelaide 
8. Western United 
9. Perth 
10. Brisbane
11. Ccm
12. Newcastle 

Dan Hall is 21.

patjennings
patjennings
World Class
World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)World Class (6.9K reputation)

[quote]
soccerfoo - 20 Dec 2020 9:37 PM
Player of the year:  Caceres

Sorry - I can't see it. Very frustrating player. I've been waiting to see his breakout season for coming on 8 years. he has simplified his game a bit but still thinks if you have beaten a player it isn't real unless you try and beat him at least one more time.
Edited
4 Years Ago by patjennings
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

sub007 - 20 Dec 2020 9:44 PM

Dan Hall is 21.

Ok I’ll have to have a think about it. If anyone is keen to join a tipping competition please see the thread that’s sticked  above 
sportaddict
sportaddict
Pro
Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)Pro (2.1K reputation)

Bowden - 20 Dec 2020 9:41 PM

OP has hit it out of the park for me. Can’t argue with any of these predictions. 

🤣 thank you! 
richv
richv
Super Fan
Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)Super Fan (128 reputation)

1. Sydney
2. Melbourne City
3. Melbourne Victory
4. McArthur
5. Wellington Phoenix
6. Western United
7. WSW 
8. Brisbane Roar
9. Perth 
10. Adelaide
11. CCM
12. Newcastle 
Player of the season: Marco Rojas
U23 player of the season: Reno Piscopo 
Manager of the season: Patrick Kisnorbo
Grand Final winners: Melbourne City
Edited
4 Years Ago by richv
elksy
elksy
Hacker
Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)Hacker (317 reputation)

1. Sydney FC
2. Melbourne City
3. Western United
4. Wellington Phoenix
5. Melbourne Victory
6. Perth Glory
7. Adelaide United
8. Western Sydney
9. Macarthur FC
10. Brisbane Roar
11. Central Coast Mariners
12. Newcastle Jets

Feed_The_Brox
Feed_The_Brox
Pro
Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)Pro (3.4K reputation)

1. SFC - Won't shit it in this year. It will be much tighter. Will find it harder to score unless they can bring in a striker. 
2. City - Not sure about Kisnorbo, but keeping a lot of their squad together will count for a lot this season. 
3. Victory - A lot will depend on how we start, but I’m happy enough with our squad on paper.
4. WU – Good enough to win it, but their older squad will struggle at times in a compacted season.
5. WSW – I think Robinson will do well as a coach, but will probably start slow and need time to gel.
6. Macarthur FC – Squad looks decent, but consistency might be an issue.
7. Nix – I rate them, but being away from Wellington will make it too hard for them.
8. AU – Lost too many important players.
9. BR – I can’t see them building on last years improvement.
10. PG – Good front third, but that’s about it.  
11. CCM – Will fight for the spoon again
12. Newcastle Jets – Absolutely cactus.

Angus
Angus
Pro
Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)Pro (4.7K reputation)

1. Sydney - but closer
2. City - could go one better
3. Western Union - best squad if they keep their shit together
4. Wellington - surprised myself that they ended up this low. Maybe being bubbled will cause them not to go higher. I really rate them
5. Macarfur - first year do wellyiness
6. CCM - if the striker does okay. TBH a striker has been the difference for the last couple of years. Someone who can knock away even 7-8 open play goals is the difference between last placed Mariners and play-off Coasties.
7. Perth - going to struggle
8. Adelaide - Lost too many. May improve second half of season
9. WSW - Don’t really like the look of the squad. Prima-Donna city
10. Victory - same position as last year with a weaker squad
11. Brissie - 
12. Newie - didn’t want to but have to

aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

1. City
2. Sydney 
3. WSW
4. Wellington
5. Victory
6. Roar
7. Perth
8. Western Union
9. Macathur
10. Adelaide
11. CCM
12. Newcastle

Footballfirst
Footballfirst
Hacker
Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)

1. Sydney FC
2. Melbourne City
3. Melbourne Victory
4. Western Sydney Wanderers
5. Wellington
6. Macarthur
7. Western United
8. Adelaide
9. Perth
10. Brisbane
11. CCM
12. Newcastle

StiflersMom
StiflersMom
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Group: Moderators
1. Sydney FC
2. Melbourne City
3. Western Sydney
4. Macarthur
5. Melbourne Victory
6. Wellington
7. Perth
8. Western United
9. Brisbane
10. Adelaide
11. CCM
12. Newcastle
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

From a mariners supporter, well done on all of you (bar 1) for picking mariners at 11 or 12, you have all pointed out the stupidity of this thread
aok
aok
Pro
Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)Pro (2.3K reputation)

huddo - 4 Feb 2021 6:27 PM
From a mariners supporter, well done on all of you (bar 1) for picking mariners at 11 or 12, you have all pointed out the stupidity of this thread

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

At least your ballsy prediction was more reflective of the current table ...
Footballfirst
Footballfirst
Hacker
Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)Hacker (379 reputation)

What was your selections again?

It's early days, still a lot of games to be played and even if we are wrong at the end of the year we have been pretty much right re CCM for 4 of the last 5 years or so.
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Footballfirst - 5 Feb 2021 4:17 PM

What was your selections again?

It's early days, still a lot of games to be played and even if we are wrong at the end of the year we have been pretty much right re CCM for 4 of the last 5 years or so.

Well done, you worked out a wooden spoon team would struggle the next year, with those skill you should look at weather forcasting as a career (If it's sunny today well it'll be sunny tomorrow). Look how they finished 2020, look at their depth in mid and up front, to be honest I thought there defence may have been weak, but not 11th/12th position weak.
Footballfirst
Footballfirst
Hacker

huddo - 6 Feb 2021 6:44 AM

Well done, you worked out a wooden spoon team would struggle the next year, with those skill you should look at weather forcasting as a career (If it's sunny today well it'll be sunny tomorrow). Look how they finished 2020, look at their depth in mid and up front, to be honest I thought there defence may have been weak, but not 11th/12th position weak.

You didn't answer my question, What were your predictions again? 

Edited
3 Years Ago by Footballfirst
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

1. MacArthur fc
2. Melbourne city
3. Sydney FC
4. Wellington
5. Melbourne victory
7. Adelaide 
8. Western United 
9. Perth 
10. Brisbane
11. Ccm
12. Newcastle 

I seem to have overrated MacArthur fc 
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

huddo - 6 Feb 2021 6:44 AM

Well done huddo
This is what supporting a team looks like 
bjk87
bjk87
Under 7s
Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)Under 7s (2 reputation)

Waz - 20 Dec 2020 7:43 PM

normally i follow this
Davide82
Davide82
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Western society to be on the brink of collapse and it to be played out on a soccer pitch in December in the near future
Wallas
Wallas
Under 7s
Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)Under 7s (1 reputation)

1. Melbourne City
2. Western Sydney
3. Sydney FC
4. Macarthur 
5. Melbourne Victory 
6. Wellington
7. Brisbane 
8. Adelaide
9. Western United 
10. Perth
11. Newcastle 
12. CCM 

Guys? Two of my fellow football players bought game from this fixed match Agency on telegram called @Supercorrectscores which was suggested in the training session by one of the players, it turned out to be legit, it was pricey a bit, but not for us, at the time of this post, we had already won 6 correct scores on different games, I want them shut down, because no one should know game results, this is wrong, and this would affect book Makers

Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class

Tipping league is open if anyone wants to join 

https://footyweb.net/tipping/menu_mobile_soccer.asp?SM=S
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search