Newcastle vs MacArthur

Newcastle vs MacArthur

Author
charlied
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
O'Donovan really needs to call it a day or have the Jets call or for him. 
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Second game in a row where Genreau has made contact with studs above the ankle by accident. Talk about unlucky timing...
His look/demeanour actually reminds me of that mongrel ball boy' who got Marrone sent off.

Good losing game for Jets. They show plenty of promise in their attack and could rip any team a new one on their day. ROD and Jets are not alone in the ability to miss goals they should hit. Story of the Roar for the last couple of seasons.

Macarthur rounding out the game with plenty of excellent antifootball and a strong confirmation of Milligan as a smashing thug. His charge was much more dangerous, violent, and intentional than a red card incident in a recent game but not even considered for it.

I think Lachy Rose had a better game than his last couple and showed a lot more skill and touch than I recall from his previous appearances. He deserved to have a bit of focus on him this game and did a couple of things with and without the ball that we don't see much of in our league - like his skill beating players up the wing and the speed and commitment going forward when he passed that ball off then flew towards the box with real intent. Defenders would have been worried by him for that run for sure.

Quality finish from the Frenchman - not much time to consider options with the deflection which says a lot.

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

CS
CS
Rising Star
Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)

Roar in me Blood - 18 Jan 2021 9:57 AM
Second game in a row where Genreau has made contact with studs above the ankle by accident. Talk about unlucky timing...
His look/demeanour actually reminds me of that mongrel ball boy' who got Marrone sent off.

Good losing game for Jets. They show plenty of promise in their attack and could rip any team a new one on their day. ROD and Jets are not alone in the ability to miss goals they should hit. Story of the Roar for the last couple of seasons.

Macarthur rounding out the game with plenty of excellent antifootball and a strong confirmation of Milligan as a smashing thug. His charge was much more dangerous, violent, and intentional than a red card incident in a recent game but not even considered for it.

I think Lachy Rose had a better game than his last couple and showed a lot more skill and touch than I recall from his previous appearances. He deserved to have a bit of focus on him this game and did a couple of things with and without the ball that we don't see much of in our league - like his skill beating players up the wing and the speed and commitment going forward when he passed that ball off then flew towards the box with real intent. Defenders would have been worried by him for that run for sure.

Quality finish from the Frenchman - not much time to consider options with the deflection which says a lot.

As he has lost his pace, Milligan has resorted to serial fouling, much of it intended to cause a level of injury to the opponent.  He's a thoroughly unpleasant customer and a reminder of how in my own long ago playing days, breaking into the state league div 1 as a 17 year old, that I learned very quickly that the players who would foul you with intent to injure were ALWAYS formerlt good players on the slide in their mid 30s.

Milligan has become a thug of a player, and he's not the kind of player the Bulls want setting an example as their captain.  And his theatrical protestations of innocense are simply offensive in their cartoonishness.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search