Central coast mariners vs western Sydney Wanderers

Central coast mariners vs western Sydney Wanderers

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
robstazzz - 19 Jan 2021 8:59 PM
Ziggy Gordon is a fucking rock solid defender, he was great tonight again. 

The ref was fucking useless all game, there might as well not have been a ref on the field. 

I think CCM really need to drop Matt Simon, they're much better without him around. 

I think Simon suits mariners play style 
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

Paul01 - 19 Jan 2021 9:02 PM
Bowden - 18 Jan 2021 1:41 PM

Where's that confidence now. 
What crap with Ams keeping his cards in his pocket.
Simon should have got a red for his abuse of Gordon or his Elbow to Baccus

It's still there you guys won off a clisby shit clearance, it literally happens one in 3 games.
What did you expect of ziggys home coming, our defence was going to be built around that piece of shit, and he left a month after signing and contract 2 weeks before league starts.
As for the yellow for Baccus, why not just expect to be given a yellow to any player that challenges a WS player, it's a contact sport, where was the yellow on dorran for the nesbit headlock?
robstazzz
robstazzz
World Class
World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)World Class (5.5K reputation)

huddo - 19 Jan 2021 9:11 PM
Paul01 - 19 Jan 2021 9:02 PM

It's still there you guys won off a clisby shit clearance, it literally happens one in 3 games.
What did you expect of ziggys home coming, our defence was going to be built around that piece of shit, and he left a month after signing and contract 2 weeks before league starts.
As for the yellow for Baccus, why not just expect to be given a yellow to any player that challenges a WS player, it's a contact sport, where was the yellow on dorran for the nesbit headlock?

It's embarrassing you're complaining about the referee as a Mariners fan lol.
Paul01
Paul01
Pro
Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)Pro (3K reputation)

Melbcityguy - 19 Jan 2021 9:11 PM
robstazzz - 19 Jan 2021 8:59 PM

I think Simon suits mariners play style 

Yep anti-football 
SoccerooFan
SoccerooFan
Pro
Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)Pro (2K reputation)

sportaddict - 19 Jan 2021 9:07 PM
Mark Natta was sensational imo. He has huge wraps on him and he justified that tonight. So classy. 

I agree he played well. It's awesome that so many good young players are getting a chance this season. Nieuwenhof probably the pick of them. 
johnszasz
johnszasz
Legend
Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)Legend (27K reputation)

That young kid who assisted Maclaren is also a local. Great stuff.
huddo
huddo
Pro
Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)Pro (2.7K reputation)

robstazzz - 19 Jan 2021 9:45 PM
huddo - 19 Jan 2021 9:11 PM

It's embarrassing you're complaining about the referee as a Mariners fan lol.

I'm not
charlied
charlied
Pro
Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)Pro (2.4K reputation)

Just saw the mini. Fair result considering Simon should have been sent off for elbow. How he stayed on the park I will never know. What a disgrace of a player he has is. Sooner the A League is rid of him, the better. 
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Not everyone can play pretty football, someone has to be an Levante whilst other clubs aspire to play like Real Madrid.

Thats the nature of football and why our game is so fascinating, not everyone can play the same way so I’ll go to bat for the Mariners and to be honest it’s good they look to spirited and competitive.

CCM should have taken their chances especially from Nisbet and maybe the outcome could have been different.

I though Staj made the wrong subs, the 2 strikers up front that replaced Kuol and Simon looked lost and uncoordinated, DDS played a good game but I think he tried too hard in the second half perhaps he didn’t get enough support from others around him.

WSW were ok but lacked fluency in the final third, Baccus played a great game he looks like a player that’s benefited from 4 seasons of aleague football and ready to take the next step of his career.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend
Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)Legend (13K reputation)

Mark Natta was sensational imo. He has huge wraps on him and he justified that tonight. So classy. 

Agree the boy looks like a gem of a talent, has great qualities to be a good defender but he’s passing from the back for me stands out the most, very comfortable on the ball.
Footballking55
Footballking55
Pro
Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)Pro (3.3K reputation)

Barca4Life - 20 Jan 2021 9:48 AM

Agree the boy looks like a gem of a talent, has great qualities to be a good defender but he’s passing from the back for me stands out the most, very comfortable on the ball.

I just like his hair!
SutherlandFan
SutherlandFan
Rising Star
Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)Rising Star (882 reputation)

Entertaining game, good to see some passion on and off the pitch, the game lacked quality at times however pleasing to see lots of young players getting game time and fitting in well.
Natta was great on debut, keen to see more of him. De Silva was class in the first half.
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend

Footballking55 - 20 Jan 2021 9:58 AM

I just like his hair!

He needs to keep that at all costs! 
CS
CS
Rising Star
Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)Rising Star (971 reputation)

Barca4Life - 20 Jan 2021 9:44 AM
Not everyone can play pretty football, someone has to be an Levante whilst other clubs aspire to play like Real Madrid.

Thats the nature of football and why our game is so fascinating, not everyone can play the same way so I’ll go to bat for the Mariners and to be honest it’s good they look to spirited and competitive.

CCM should have taken their chances especially from Nisbet and maybe the outcome could have been different.

I though Staj made the wrong subs, the 2 strikers up front that replaced Kuol and Simon looked lost and uncoordinated, DDS played a good game but I think he tried too hard in the second half perhaps he didn’t get enough support from others around him.

WSW were ok but lacked fluency in the final third, Baccus played a great game he looks like a player that’s benefited from 4 seasons of aleague football and ready to take the next step of his career.

Baccus will be a regular in the NT soon, I think.
Barca4Life
Barca4Life
Legend

CS - 20 Jan 2021 10:45 AM
Barca4Life - 20 Jan 2021 9:44 AM

Baccus will be a regular in the NT soon, I think.

If he doesnt get a transfer by next year then ill be surprised.
jaymz
jaymz
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.6K reputation)

On debut he set up the match winning goal. Pretty impressive

Ds98
Ds98
Pro
Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)Pro (2.2K reputation)

jaymz - 20 Jan 2021 1:04 PM

On debut he set up the match winning goal. Pretty impressive

Hardly really noticed him, which for a Defender is probably a good thing. Played some nice passes, and through balls, and generally very calm in possession. great debut for him.

GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search