'It's up to him to deliver...' - De Silva needs to shine 'at some point' [Comments]

'It's up to him to deliver...' - De Silva needs to shine 'at some...

Author
Inside Sport Bot
Legend
Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)Legend (16K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
'It's up to him to deliver...' - De Silva needs to shine 'at some point'

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/its-up-to-him-to-deliver---de-silva-needs-to-shine-at-some-point-560041

Decentric 2
Decentric 2
Pro
Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)Pro (2.9K reputation)

Inside Sport Bot - 21 Jan 2021 4:54 PM
'It's up to him to deliver...' - De Silva needs to shine 'at some point'

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/its-up-to-him-to-deliver---de-silva-needs-to-shine-at-some-point-560041

I thought DDS was brilliant earlier on in the game against Wanderers. He exuded class!

I've been surprised he hasn't played like that  more often in the last few seasons. I don't know what has happened in his life off the pitch?

Nice to see some classy young Aussie ball players emerging like  Najjarine from the Jets, and his CCM teammate, Nisbet.  

Edited
3 Years Ago by Decentric 2
Melbcityguy
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

You can do it!
Nunya
Nunya
Hacker
Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)Hacker (368 reputation)

I thought he and Nisbet were fantastic vs Wanderers and they lose because they were subbed off.
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search