Wellington vs western United

Wellington vs western United

Author
Melbcityguy
World Class
World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)World Class (9.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Sunday night football 
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

A young player assisting another youngster to score the winner.

You love to see it.
sub007
sub007
World Class
World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)World Class (9.6K reputation)

ctrl
ctrl
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

Wello came home with a wet sail! Great stuff to see the two academy products combine. 

Western United really are built in Rudan's image. 
ctrl
ctrl
Semi-Pro
Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)Semi-Pro (1.3K reputation)

The fact that the Dura penalty is even up for debate tells me the wording of the rules sucks.

I'm still reeling from the ridiculous one Macarthur avoided against Jets earlier in the season when the player kicked it into himself. 
Roar in me Blood
Roar in me Blood
Pro
Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)Pro (4.9K reputation)

Was hoping so much for Nix to get one more at the end. Even with Sotirio in the side (who actually had a pretty clean game I am pleased to say).

They played the better football, for all that WU had structured and confident build-ups themselves.

Besart was an embarrassment of flops tonight. He had the gall to pay out on maybe Fenton around the 29 minute mark for falling when running up the side line - after Besart had done two totally blatant flops in the box by then already. And he did several more in the game - all waved away but none punished. A few WU players came on and their first impact on the game was to get in front of a Nix player and fall over. Rudan really sucks, in a death of good football way.

Better team won - but only after squandering chances to do it easier.

Uskok is an ankle hacker every game.

Davila and Ball were huge tonight applying pressure to WU - but a lot of players stepped up throughout the game.

Tense and exciting game - impossible for me to be a neutral when anyone plays Rudan Unknighted...

When I wear their colours, I am the club.

Edited
3 Years Ago by Roar in me Blood
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

Diamanti was invisible out there today, may as well of sat out this match.
Edited
3 Years Ago by soccerfoo
sub007
sub007
World Class

soccerfoo - 11 Apr 2021 10:49 PM
Diamanti was invisible out there today, may as well of sat out this match.

That's because he didn't play 😂
Footyball
Footyball
Pro
Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)Pro (3.9K reputation)

sub007 - 11 Apr 2021 11:12 PM
soccerfoo - 11 Apr 2021 10:49 PM

That's because he didn't play 😂

No kiddin'
GO

Select a Forum....

Inside Sport

Search